It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Armenians so rude?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I knew it wouldnt be long before someone got upset here. Its just in fun, that's all.

Look, I'm Cuban and people think i'm automatically a Voodoo Queen & can read cards.

EB, are you saying your ex wife was Armenian? Maybe she was overeating to compensate for something missing in her life? EB, i hope you tried to make her happy. I just know you're a good guy.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i apologize, i only read the OP and did not see any signs of playfulness or joking around. i will stop looking at issues on BTS so closely

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

you cant really put the tastes of a old man with the rest of us
i mean come on you must have fit women that you like that arent relics

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

EB, are you saying your ex wife was Armenian? Maybe she was overeating to compensate for something missing in her life? EB, i hope you tried to make her happy. I just know you're a good guy.

The first wife was Armenian. In general, she wasn't very happy, even when we first met. One can't make someone happy......

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

you must have fit women that you like that arent relics

Not sure what this means.....I have a second wife today that is quite delicious!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

# u u are the rude

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Back home when I was working in a restaurant we had a group of Armenians working there. At the beginning of the summer none of them spoke a word of English. They were really hard workers and wanted to work all the time. I bought a Russian to English dictonary in order to communicate with them.

They certanly did have a hygine issue
and some of the American staff would complain to me about the smell. They were fun guys though. But a few times one would try and pull something over on some American.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Armenians have their own laguage....Armenian.

But they generally stink pretty bad. A lot of the women don't wear deoderant and also go days and days without washing. I said it before: get on the dance floor with a bunch of them!

:shk:

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
And there I was all depressed and bummed out because my little dog "no. 2" puked in my shoe; then I log on and find this wonderful thread revived and breathing once again. I don't think I have ever met an Armenian in my life, but I'm now convinced that perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to declare war on Armenia. And after that, march south and annex Polak.
It's high time we taught those "ians" a lesson they will never forget. If they think we will ever forget what they did to our leathernecks back in 56, they got another think coming.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
At first I thought the thread title said Why are "Americans" so rude.

LOL as you can see it's always wrong to generalize. Your generalising about armenians, and others are generalising about americans.

Come on now.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

We're not generalizing.....they smell and that alone, is rude!!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hmm....maybe it's the culture of "tarof" - at least its surface meaning - that has permeated the social customs of the various ethnicities who were forced to live in Iran, but, on the whole, I do find Armenians from there much more polite than those from other countries.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Other famous Armenians:

Cher. Say what you want about her....she looks good here.

Andrea Martin....portraying Edith Prickley of SCTV fame....

William Saroyan....author (currently deceased).

That's all I've got.......

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

I hate to say it, but CHER IS FUGLY she reminds me of a wilderbeast.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If I went a week without bathing I would still smell great. It must just be a foreigner thing. Ive been a couple other countries and man the people were stinky! Deoderant was expensive for them though, like $20. Personally, I'd still buy it, if it were that high here.

Diet can contibute to BO, too. Those cabbies in Korea, for example- soju, kimche, and unfiltered camel cigarettes make for a looooong cab ride.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
theres alot of russians and armenians where i am, i never had any problems with them, all pretty nice people from what ive seen

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Actually, Watertown, MA is not the only state. You should see Glendale, CA. Its almost like your in Armenia.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I was just reading your post as well as others, and have to disagree with some of them. I am Armenian myself and have to admit that there is a certain pride we feel of being Armenian, but so do most ethnic groups, thats not necessarily a bad thing. Now to reply to what you said about us coming from a poor country to the U.S. and all of the sudden have money is somewhat true but doesn't mean were not grateful. Back when Armenia was ruled by the Soviot Union, life was good for most people, even though they didn't have much riches, most people did as they pleased. After the break of the Soviot Union is when the country became poor, but was typical with every other country in the Soviot Union. As for Armenians living outside of Armenia, they are mostly very successful and getting more noticed as time goes by. Not to say everything come easy though, we work hard, have high goals, and dream of becoming successful, never complain about working, even if it means putting 16 hours a day which I have done plenty of times. The young kids can be rude and think there the # sometimes, I agree, but they change as they get older because the way the Armenian family is, that they will not leave their children alone until they get to a point in life where it's satisfying. In other words their not going to tell their children to get out of the house once they hit 18 and tell them to start a new life, but rather guide them, help them, and provide anything necessary for success. To get to your post about them being up late at 3 and not having a job would be a lie too. Actually most of them have jobs, it's just that they live a somewhat crazy lifestyle, they will party late, get drunk, and in the morning wake up and go back to work. Now lastly about the women not using deodorant, thats the most pathetic thing I've heard. That can't be a bigger lie, that's just people over exaggerating. Yes, sure there might be some people not using it or you just came across one, but to say that over all the women is plain stupid.

The conclusion is this, most Armenians in the U.S. are first generation so therefore they are very cultural and stick together and mostly speak Armenian together, which in your eyes might seem rude but you have to understand that this is a first generation and they are not going to forget where they came, nor their culture which has been around for almost 5000 years. I will say this though, wait another generation to start seeing Armenians for what they really are and what they will bring to the melting pot.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Armenian hicks are the hottest girls ever. Don't know what your problem is. They don't smell. Indians and Asians do. Armenian girls are the sexiest things i have seen.
Look at Kim Kardashian. Thats one hot chick. Sexy Curves gorgeous skin beautiful faces. Also from what I have seen, they shower everyday and take pride in their appearance. They take their time getting ready and making sure they are stunning.

As for the guys, who knows they probably do smell. But the women are just beautiful. Probably the hottest in the world (with latinos)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell

Diet can contibute to BO, too. Those cabbies in Korea, for example- soju, kimche, and unfiltered camel cigarettes make for a looooong cab ride.

I was in Korea for 18 months. I must have really been an odor fest.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by radioactive_liquid

theres alot of russians and armenians where i am, i never had any problems with them, all pretty nice people from what ive seen

From what you've seen, yes. But what about from what you've smelled?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join