It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Good job Mogget.
You really can't make it any more simpler than that.
People will carry on believing regardless though, so it seems.
We need a thread on the psychology of Nibiru believers, i think.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
reply to post by xnibirux

Due to its immense size, it should become visible long before any global effects are felt. That should give ample time to prepare, a week or a few maybe in the worst possible scenarios, but that is enough..

People could see a small strange glowing cloud in the night sky, that could be it.

Unfortunately, due to its immense size and thus, immense gravitational influence as well. It might be too late when it becomes visible(close enough to the sun to become visible)

a) There is not one shred of scientific evidence from any reliable source or astronomic source that with a brown dwarf star or other large planet exists that will pass through or near our solar system

Maybe this one:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
People like xnibirux dont do this topic any good whatsoever and are why most people dismiss nibiru as pure fantasy before they even look deeply into it cos the smell of BS coming from xnibirux's comments is so strong that its whafting out of my speakers
seriosly though whats the point at the end of the day we just dont know what the future has in store.
people have got enough to be worrying about in everyday life even more so at the present time with out them havin to stress about the end of world.
I just hope when the world is going to end I have enough warning to take part in some looting!!

Safe Yeah... keep blazin people

DJ_Hyp3r

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

because nibiru is very small and enclosed in a dustcloud wich absorbs light and makes it hard to spot with a telescope.there are several objects orbiting our solarsystem with the size of pluto,and we didnt discover them untill late 20th century,the last "Iceworld" was detected in 2003!!! the government is not able to evacuate 6,8 billion people so they deny everything related to nibiru,they first found it in 1983 with the IRAS satelite.there is allot of information on the net,but dont expect to find any at the six`o clock news

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjb5000
Amature astronomers are the people I would take more seriously on this issue -
any takers ?
anyone a member of an astronomical club ?
Is Nibiru a Joke or something serious amongst those people ?

I'm a member of a the Chiefland astronomy club (reminds me, need to renew my membership this month). Nibiru's bunk. A red or brown dwarf that close to us would be obvious visually, and not just to the "south pole." Even if it were at the axis of the south celestial pole it'd be obvious to the entire southern hemisphere. If it were orbiting with a period of 3600 years due to arrive in 2012 it'd already be within the orbit of neptune and disturbing the locations of the outer planets. My goto scope still works perfectly so I know that's not happening.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yep its coming alright check out the top three videos on my youtube channel WOODSTOCKNOW is channels name

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Nibiru is said to have a 3600 year orbit, it was also said to last be here around 160 BC. That means it is scheduled to show up again in another 1500 years or so. Definitely after Christ's Millinial reign. The bible tells us that after his thousand year reign, heaven (Nibiru) and Earth will be no more. Peter 3:10, which states,

"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up."

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

we can see it !!!, but only from the southern hemispere when the sun rises, you can also make out its 6 moons orbiting it. the fact that ancient civilisations knew of ten planets before us and also the colours and distance between them you have to give them some credit, a pole shift has happened before, proof of that is a mammal was found in icy climates with tropical vegitation still in its mouth, it was flash frozen.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Man..Has anyone made the direct connection between this planet NIBIRU and the so called new planet Gleiss? It fits the much older descriptions that NIBIRU isn't the red dwarf itself but moves with the Red dwarf in its orbit..that is right the home of the gods and their own personal sun..20 Light years away??? what if that is a lie?

anybody??

here is a direct link.

www.guardian.co.uk...

cut and paste if you have to.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
we can see it !!!, but only from the southern hemispere when the sun rises, you can also make out its 6 moons orbiting it.

Oh really? What are the coordinates then? Post them so I can get in touch with all my southern hemisphere amateur astronomer friends who have apparently all overlooked Nibiru. Is it near the sun or something? If so, it could be seen just as easily in the northern hemisphere.

the fact that ancient civilisations knew of ten planets before us and also the colours and distance between them you have to give them some credit

There aren't even 9 planets. They couldn't have possibly known about neptune; it's too dim to be seen without a telescope. They knew the distances and colors of planets they didn't see? Amazing, where is this proven?

[edit on 9-2-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Instead of arguing, why not do some homework and see for yourself; read the book 'Slave Species of God', then read in the bible, preferably the Hebrew bible, Revelation 8 & 12, at least 3 Asteroid/Meteor collisions with earth is described before the Red Dragon who's tail will whiplash the earth. You can take your camera then and take pictures of the sun at different times of the day(use eye protection!) Please tell me why there is a planet next to the sun?? What if most of the global warming problem comes from the reflected rays off this planet? Check out the intense solar flairs while you're at it, also due to reflection? I have 2 very clear pictures taken with a canon powershot from central South Africa. Did you see the National Geographic program about the opening of the research centre in Antartica? 70 scientists working on this thing, why keep us in the dark? Because a lot of people will die, again read Revelation 8 & 12, not all can be saved, it also describes life going on, it's not the end of the world...yet.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OK I've been checking you guys out and I'd like to add my two cents.
For the longest, there have been nothing but denials on Nibiru 'the planet of crossing'. If you have ever done a FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) request, you will know that unless you specifically ask for what you are looking for, you will not get it. That is what Plausible Denial and Accountability is. Think of it as the husband screwing the mistress in the marriage bed and the wife comes in, doesn't turn on the lights and says "I caught you!" and he says "You DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" and chances are, especially if it is dark enough, she didn't.
So in the spirit of getting it right this time:
1) Nibiru is a brown dwarf twin to our own sun which has a wide elliptical orbit that takes 3600 years to complete an orbit.
2) This system is comprised of a brown dwarf star with at minimum 6 orbiting satellites. There could be more, depending on varying factors.
3) There is a possibility that at least one of these satellites are inhabited (to be determined).
4) These stars will not collide - their magnetic polarity will not allow this otherwise it would have already happened. However, without data, we don't know how far the other satellites can be thrown into our own standard orbits.
Also there are a few other things to consider:
Being brown, you will not see this guy coming no matter how big it is until you begin to see the satellites. It is the gravitational effects (like today in DC it is a balmy 60 degrees and will snow on Saturday!) that you are witnessing and there may be more to come. You need to stop trying to make what you think you know fit this scenario because a star is not just a star - all of them are different and have different ways of being seen.
I'll leave you with a 4 - 5 minute clip link to The Science Channel's Spaced Out Series (putting in two in case you cannot get one of them) and an article written in Oct. 2002 by Paul Blakemore - all addressing our sun's twin.

video.aol.com...

Spaced Out: Nemesis: Does the Sun Have a Twin?
science.discovery.com...

Does our sun have a twin? If so, could it mean the end of the world for us someday?
Now The Science Channel admits our sun has a twin. The plot thickens!

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Blakemore

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
Being brown, you will not see this guy coming no matter how big it is until you begin to see the satellites.

That's like saying you can't see jupiter because it doesn't emit its own light. A sufficiently old brown dwarf will look a lot like jupiter, a younger one will emit its own light and be even brighter. Any brown dwarf anywhere near our sun will be brighter than jupiter because it will be a whole lot larger. "Brown" is not meant to be taken literally. In truth it'd probably be a dull red color.

It is the gravitational effects (like today in DC it is a balmy 60 degrees and will snow on Saturday!) that you are witnessing and there may be more to come.

According to my telescope, there are no gravitation effects. If there were, especially to the point of affecting weather, its goto would cease to work at all. At the beginning all the positions of the outer planets would appear to be off - that's not happening.

Now The Science Channel admits our sun has a twin. The plot thickens!

They've done no such thing. Speculative theories are one thing, claims like this are quite another.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

The planet Nibiru will not be visible anywhere on earth until late 2009. Then, it will become visible only at the highest latitudes near the south pole. The only large telescopes capable of seeing Nibiru at that time are all controlled by the "Powers That Be." Word of it's approach will be kept classified as long as it can be to give the PTB the time they need to finalize their plans for "their" survival. However, Nibiru eventually will be spotted by other telescopes and experienced amateur astronomers and then the word will be out. When Nibiru becomes visible, it will appear just above the horizon. Anyone claiming to have pictures of Nibiru before then, that doesn't work for NASA and the military at the SPT is zooming everybody. Be patient. Nibiru will come. Like it or not. Just don't expect anything good to come of it's arrival.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Seems even the professionals on this thread have an enormous amount of misinformation.

To clear things up, about 1/6 of the sky is not observable from any given point on the globe, thought overall 100% us viewable using various combination algorithms in place on most high priced telescopes. With modern equipment, estimates point to roughly 30% of observable space has been, well, observed since technology has allowed us to. That means that roughly 70% of the "sky" has not been professionally observed. So, being a professional and understanding these basic facts (and the underlying science of it all, of which I will leave out for simplicities sake), you should KNOW that it is inaccurate to say there is not a larger, unknown celestial body. Your claim is not based on fact, it is opinion based on current observational data of a rather small percent of close proximity universal space.

With that said, it is completely ridiculous to say that there is a planet, always hidden by the sun, on its way into close proximity. The sun does have a small orbit, yes, but the earth still revolves around it, therego, common sense tells you that if we don't see this object six months after it was blocked by the sun, from the counter-perspective, it probably doesn't exist. Your view isn't even remotely based on science as the above is, which makes it much less likely to be true.

I side with many who say it is extremely unlikely that there is a planet Nibiru, or Planet X on it's way.

Many ancient cultures point to that particular day, there are two in particular, that state it as "The world in which we know it, will end." Doesn't mean the world will die if you take it at face value, just means it will end as we know it.

Now, what I don't understand is that there are a large amount of FACTS that you crazed believers CAN use but never do, such as the Egyptian god of light. Or maybe the fact that a post-light dimension has been scientifically proven last year (which paved the way for proper hadron collider funding). Those who follow science know what I am talking about, I don't want to add fuel to the crazed fire so I will leave out the details once again.

NASA DOES hide things, yes, so do many corporations, most of what they hide has little to do with any of us, and even if it was out most of us wouldn't really care at all, just corporate competition (yes, even NASA has competition). Ronald Reagan was known to say some off-cuff remarks regarding Roswell, as well as his infamous UN quote "is not an alien force already among us?"

But still, with the countless scientific facts these believers have at their disposal to try and prove something unprovable, they still would rather make things up. Ridiculous.

Any professional astronomer who understand statistics, as well as vector calculus can tell you that the mathematical probability of life existing on another planet in the universe is above 95% based on current observational data. This has been accepted in the higher ranks of the scientific community for near a decade now. Have we found evidence of such life? No. But we have only been able to study less then 1% of what is in our universe, and even then, we have found numerous planets, that by verified calculations seems as though there magnetosphere, distance from sun and calculated mean surface temperature could support life.

There are those of us who work in certain industries, who know certain details about certain things. Do we talk about them? No. Are we told we're not allowed to? Of course not. In order to do what some of these people do you already know that any article you publish, data you post or algorithms you employ will be mis-interpreted, taken out of context and the value will be lost. Which is why you never hear from the brains, usually just the PR. Does that mean we are hiding the idea of some huge plent carrying alien life that will inhabit the earth? No. I think I speak for all of us when I say, why in the hell would we?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i'm with the above guy that he is with neither the so called experts of science and technology or the believers of nibiru. he is right there is no proof a celestial body is oven out there and at the same time to say one doesnt exist would be incorrect as well. however as was mentioned in previous post that the government/nasa or whatever arent hiding anything from us. only the dumbest moron in the world would believe such a thing. mars for one has more to it than we are let known. presidents attending bilderberg meetings visiting the bohemian grove where there is a big freaking owl statue where rituals occur? who really is in charge or are they all just puppets. i applaud those who keep an open mind and always ask questions first and seek the truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckyholmes69
at the same time to say one doesnt exist would be incorrect as well.

Unfortunately, the claim postulated by this thread goes beyond the mere existence of a large object somewhere within our solar system. It postulates that object is rapidly approaching apohelion and will be visible immenently. If that were true, we should already be seeing the gravitational evidence of its existence in the motion of the outer planets.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You can either prepare to save yourselves or prepare to die.

The Anunnaki who inhabit Nibiru are able to create, destroy, and manipulate whole solar systems - able to switch between multiple dimensions. The movement of PlanetX is intelligently controlled and appears to stay behind the Sun to avoid the attention of the masses until late in the going. Got it?? COINTEL AGENTS claim that PlanetX is a hoax but THEY ARE LIEING since they falsely claim it would have to be prominent in the sky by now.

The evidence for PlanetX is growing more abundant every day. For about three weeks, I've been able to hear the unsettling noises of its approach in the south skies. Saturday night the sounds were briefly so intense and my wife and I had to turn the music up pretty loud to block it out. I can hear it as I type this message... similar to a distant howling wind. Reports of these noises, though plentiful, WILL NOT show up on google search results. NASA is also tampering with all imaging systems that would otherwise show absolute proof. The internet is under close scrutiny make no mistake about it.

You can either prepare to save yourselves or prepare to die.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join