It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO #1 Five Page Preview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Here is a five page preview of the first issue of New World Order entitled "Dawn of A New Day". This issue will be in store Jan. 23, 2008.

This preview can also be found at the following URL:
www.newsarama.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Looks like a good comic book, don't know much else to say about this thread???

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
LOVE IT!! Is there more?? Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Great way to bring awareness and information I actually like it.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That artwork is amazing. Also a good way to get information out about some interesting topics. Just wondering if image was your first choice of publisher? I tend to like most of the stuff they put out as it is, so it's nice to see something like this that I can relate to.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I gotta say... the artwork is absolutely top notch -- some great stuff! I never was much of a comic book fan, but it's great to see this sort of stuff incorporated....great way to open up young minds.

Well done!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wow.. looks absolutely fantastic !
Such amazing detail in the graphics ... a work of art !
Great way to bring out the truth to the (young) public .
I want this

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Nice work!

More please.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Issue #3 previews are coming in early Jan, so keep an eye out for those.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
well this is just one more thing on my have to buy list , thanx for putting out this comic it looks great i havent read a comic sience johnny the homicidal manic and sand man but ill deffinitly get this one.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nwocomic

I've never been much of a comic guy, but I have to say this is one I could get into man. I'll have to head into town and make sure I can get a copy. Thank you for sharing this!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
wow! nice effect there with the reptilian changing into human form. It has an indiana jones flavor to it. I'll check it out, can you send out a preview copy?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Once I get some copies from my publisher I'll try to give some out to ATS members. Just have to figure out how to do it. Maybe a contest or something. Dunno yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'd expect a comic book about the new world order to be more on the side of reality instead of having some BS about a half-man half-reptile running around florida.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TyrannyofAmerica

It's just a comic, calm down, mate.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Tyrrany, that scene is just an introduction into the world of NWO. The comic itselfs takes place in a world very similar to our own and includes well-know truth seekers in every issue. The whole series in fact was inspired by the research of Jordan Maxwell and I think you will find it true to it's name, New World Order.

join