It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby born with two heads

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic (Feb. 4) - A Dominican infant born with a second head will undergo a risky operation Friday to remove the appendage, which has a partially formed brain, ears, eyes and lips

aolsvc.news.aol.com...

Its an aol link...hope you guys can see it...

www.newsday.com...

heres another one

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by cyberpilot]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic (Feb. 4) - A Dominican infant born with a second head will undergo a risky operation Friday to remove the appendage, which has a partially formed brain, ears, eyes and lips
Its an aol link...hope you guys can see it...

I can't see it.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
maybe someone told him to get a head in life...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
net did you see that poor thing?...gruesome

I posted a non AOL link for you folks...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Whoa!
Gruesome....

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040204/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/dominican_two_heads_1&printer=1

At least he could have said "I'm in two minds about this" and really meant it....

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
did you read the part that said the second mouth moves when shes being breast fed...YIKES!

(some brain activity in ol#2 also)

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
cnn.netscape.cnn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">cnn.netscape.cnn.com... o&searchType=photos

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It's a very interesting story, especially the brain activity in the second brain.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thats just palin wierd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and nasty

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
That picture is disgusting.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the kids to be born with horns on their heads/

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

im sure it has already happend!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Dms,

you heard that too eh?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The dear little one has got a trial ahead. If the second head has brain activity that could interfere with the brain in the little one's head; especially if the neurons are connected.

I just pray that whatever they decide that the child doesn't suffer as a result.

It shouldn't be seen as a freak. Obviously something happened during the meitosis.

I was born with two working urethas and my husband has two sets of nipples.

At least we can hide our anomalies. That poor child I pray will have either a successfull operation to remove the anomalie (as it could cause problems in later development), or if they find they have to leave it-I pray the child isn't ridiculed.

I just pray for the childs life to be rich and fulfilled.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Genetic mistakes at it's best. Just goes to show you that even God has his 'off' days.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
That will happen when the Anti-Christ arrives to take over I believe hes already here just waiting for the right moment.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't' see it as disgusting!
I feel so badly for this child! Is there anything they can do surgically to help her?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I don't' see it as disgusting!
I feel so badly for this child! Is there anything they can do surgically to help her?

Yea they can chop that abnormal growth that's protruding from her head and patch it up with some bandages and neosporin. Reconstructive surgery is going to be massive though. Just imagine the time it's gonig to take to reshape the babies head. Not to mention reactivating hair growth (if that's even possible).

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Yea they can chop that abnormal growth that's protruding from her head and patch it up with some bandages and neosporin. Reconstructive surgery is going to be massive though. Just imagine the time it's gonig to take to reshape the babies head. Not to mention reactivating hair growth (if that's even possible).

Can they do that with a brain in that extra head...if the mouth moves when nursing, there is brain function and nerve function...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If they can do a frontal labotamy, they should be able to do this.

I remember this one pic of a guy with the extra face (urend slightly sideways from the rest)....he part of his face that was normal, if you saw that side of the face, you would think he was gorgeous (like in model attractive). he's in his mid thirties now, nothing to be doen for him, I think....

and one of the guys who used to be on here had "horns"...they just never broke through the skin.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by jlc163]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join