It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction? Is it what i think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I had this experience in 2003. I was starting a band with one of my older friends and after hanging out I stayed the night at the apartment he shared with a couple of people. That night he let me sleep in his old room while he slept in the other room with his gf. Before he went to bed that night he took a shower like he said he would and I just went straight to bed. After laying in bed awhile I kept hearing distant voices like when you do when you are about to go to sleep but not quite there yet. If anyone has experienced that you know what I am talking about

After laying down for awhile I started to hear running up and down the hallways of the apartment along with doors opening and slamming. I also heard a loud and constant childish like laughter. Then all of a sudden the door to my room which was tightly closed slammed open and I got what felt like being hit hard in the kneecap. I thought this was my friend so groggily I said John you ***hole! Even after that I still tried to relax and fall asleep but after awhile I felt like I wanted to get up and have a ciggarette since I thought my friend was still awake. When I went to sit up I felt something trying to hold me down. Scared I grabbed onto the bed sheets and tried to pull myself up. I got my upper body into a sitting position while my legs were still layed out. Then all of a sudden I felt like a weight was placed on me and I quickly went to laying on my back. I then could not move anything except for my eyes. And when I tried to scream in terror for help all that came out of my mouth was a whisper. I then thought of that movie the sixth sense and I closed my eyes and in a way prayed for this all to end. After that I broke free and read some of a musical book before I went to sleep for the night.

In the morning I still thought it was my friend john who hit me in the leg and when I got out of the shower that morning I saw him in the living room and I said hey john thanks for hitting me last night you jerk. He then said he did not hit me and that he went to bed after he took a shower that night. I showed him the bruise on my knee that was left after what happened that night and everyone looked shocked. For two weeks after this happened I felt really tired and I puked and had a nose bleed three nights in a row after that. I still wonder what happened to me that night.

When it was happening to me I never thought to think it was something overly paranormal so I tried to shrug it off but the next day with the bruise I had I kept thinking about it more and more. Does anyone have any kind of idea?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
For some reason I think that if someone is abducted by Aliens, they damn sure will know it. How could anyone think they "might have" been abducted? I see all these threads recently like "Was I abducted?" and "I think I was abducted." What a bunch of crap...

Edit: How exactly do you go from being tapped on the knee to assuming that you were abducted by Aliens? I mean seriously man... c'mon...

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
well now...aliens, if you research a little on this forum and other sites/books/videos/etc, is kind of a general term for intelligent-acting things of unknown origin. This sounds more to me like you were assaulted by an extradimensional entity. Do you mess around with Occult practices, like wicca or ouija boards?
You could be very well facing a demonoid shadow being. I would most likely avoid that friend's house from now on.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Actually what I said is not a load of crap. I say I do not know what totally happened because honestly I do not. It was something very weird and the next morning I had a bruise to prove it. On top of that I puked with a nosebleed at the same time around 10pm every night and I had never had a nosebleed in my life before that. I say maybe I was abducted because I have no other explanation for it. I am just looking for insight from other people on this website that may have experienced the same thing. I do not claim anything out of the ordinary like some kind of bull crap that I am a gifted abductee with visions of the future like some other people. I just want to get opinions on what happened so I have more ways of rationalizing this. What happened to me was total truth so if you have something usefull to say I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have not really gotten into the occult except for reading a few things here and there. Although I did see an odd shadow on the wall that night I am really not sure what it all is. I just know I hear a lot about paralysis going along with alien abduction.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I know what you mean about voices, but I often hear loud music too - I think thats just a natural occurance but Im not sure about the other parts

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by asthepalacesburn

For heavens sake! You know this forum is getting one to many "I was abducted last night" stories, and it's starting to make us all look very stupid to the casual viewer...

Seriously asthepalacesburn, I know you think you've had some genuinley mystical experience, but how from that story have you managed to conclude you have been abducted by aliens? I mean, how do you conclude from a banged knee that an ET speices has travelled many thousands of light years, and selected you out of 6.5 billion people to be
the one to contact?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
For some reason I think that if someone is abducted by Aliens, they damn sure will know it. How could anyone think they "might have" been abducted? I see all these threads recently like "Was I abducted?" and "I think I was abducted." What a bunch of crap...

Edit: How exactly do you go from being tapped on the knee to assuming that you were abducted by Aliens? I mean seriously man... c'mon...

You should lighten up a little, when you're in that sleepy state of mind that he was in you're not really sure about what's happening around you. I know you may be frustrated but there is no need with comments like this.

I think this guy may have experienced sleep paralysis and stuff, but I'm not saying that that's all. I'm not sure, but I believe that aliens can put you into this state. I too remember once that I felt extreme anger because I thought someone was kidding with me while I was in my sleep, I grabbed one of them, woke up paralyzed and no one was there.

[edit on 2007/11/28 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I don't know what to say about the nose bleeds, but I have a son who never had never had one, then all of the sudden started to develope them. I took him to the Dr. and it turns out he started getting them because we had moved to Arizona, and the dry air messed up his sinuses. Simple as that.

As for the door to the bedroom flying open and the bruise on your knee, does your friend have any pets that might have visited you while you were asleep?

The voices? This was an apartment, no? Maybe you were hearing the neighbors.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This sounds like sleep paralysis. The noises, bangin', voices, holding you down, paralyisis are all text book symptoms of that phenomena. I think what's interesting is that you went into prayer and immediately after, the episode ended. The same thing happened to me when I thought I was being abducted but was probably just in some sort of waking dream/sleep paralysis. I became frightened and prayed for it all to end and BOOM, all normal again. Maybe someone is listening to our prayers.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I ain't having a go at you but the first thing you need to do is think logically about this before jumping to some conclusions about alien abduction and stuff. First of all the bruise on your knee could have been caused by you knocking it against something, was the bed you were sleeping up against a wall? or could you have knocked it without realising you had? Secondly seeing the door fly open and all the other stuff you described could be something like a night terror or something (I ain't sure exactly what it is called) I have this kind of stuff every other night after I've just fallen asleep, for example the other night I saw a big shadow going across the wall in front of the bed and also the other night I saw what seemed to be people in headsets in my wall!! But I just shut my eyes and open them again and it is all gone just some sort of weird dream I've actually got used it now and just shrug it away. Finally the nose bleeds and puking well I'm not a doctor but it just could have been a coincidence and you had some sort of stomach upset.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
All I can say is I understand what your feeling lost. Confused. I've been there done that, no experiences unless you count my semi-real dreams although mit be real, I've had dreams of flying, abduction experience dreams and a slew of others. One really freaky dream is I had a dream I woke up it was 5:30, looked around my room and behind the shade of my room, yellow light, and I went back to sleep. Wake up again and my clock says 5:30 quiencidence I think not.HAH!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
+1 been seeing this for a while now. Not saying this about the OP or anyone in particular..but we're totally invaded by trolls on these forums. They love nothing better than to post some generic /inflamatory headline like " Are UFOS Aliens!?!" Or some such question that would be regarded as 'silly' and they sit back whilst people post page after page in response. Again not pointing this in relation to this particular question but in general its what I percieve from a common sense perspective. Hey I could be wrong..

Originally posted by timelike

For heavens sake! You know this forum is getting one to many "I was abducted last night" stories, and it's starting to make us all look very stupid to the casual viewer...

Seriously asthepalacesburn, I know you think you've had some genuinley mystical experience, but how from that story have you managed to conclude you have been abducted by aliens? I mean, how do you conclude from a banged knee that an ET speices has travelled many thousands of light years, and selected you out of 6.5 billion people to be
the one to contact?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowdoll
I had a dream I woke up it was 5:30, looked around my room and behind the shade of my room, yellow light, and I went back to sleep. Wake up again and my clock says 5:30 quiencidence I think not.HAH!

When I was about 21, I was living with my girlfriend whom I shared an intense physical and seemingly psychic connection with. After being in each other's company constantly other than work & school for several weeks, she decided to go out with the girls one night, and I stayed home.

It was kind of odd, going to sleep in the bed we shared, by myself. Long story short: I had a series of dreams, maybe five or more, about her coming home and climbing into bed with me. They were some of the most realistic dreams I've ever had, I could feel her and smell her perfume... Booze on her breath. In one she stuck her tongue in my ear and made noises... And what's weird is that in every one but the first one, I "woke up" and told her about the dream/dreams I had.

And it's hard to describe, but as real as each one seemed in every way, when she finally did get home and it was exactly like the last 3 or four dreams, I knew that I wasn't dreaming. Not that I thought I was dreaming during the dreams, but it just felt... Somehow different.

Don't mean to derail your thread; sorry. I've experienced the feeling of weight on me and also the feeling of being spilt out of my bed - also total disorientation and a 'weightless' sensation... A sense that the dim light coming through the window was in the wrong place in relation to what position I was in, etc. Also, I've woken myself up by trying to scream in terror for some reason, only to make a little whimper sound. It used to freak my girlfriend out. My Mom told me recently that my Grandma does the same thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Hey there, you seem to have asked a genuine question about a strange experience ... and it would seem you haven't really been offered a great deal of sympathy/support/advise

Ok so here's my slant on the situation. I don't honestly think you were abducted ... as someone else said in their post ... abductees may well be confused after the event and not have full recall of events initially but do 'know' when it's happened ... even if they'd rather not admit it.

I personally would agree with 'hbdale309', that it might have been sleep paralysis ... had it not been for the vomiting and nosebleeds ... (although that could have been a result of anxiety - consciously or otherwise - in case it happened again).

However, the first thing that came to my mind when I read your account was a haunting.

Doors flying open ... shadows on walls ... muffled voices and childish laughter all point to classic haunting phenomona.

But the being forced down on the bed ... physical attack ... weight on your chest could be down to some kind of malevolent entity. This could be the residual remains of someone having practiced dark magick in the appartment (not necessarily you and your friend but someone who has lived there previously). Maybe you could find-out ?

Of course if this kind of thing has happened to you before in your own home or elsewhere this is ulikely to be the reason. Has your friend had any strange experiences in the appartment ? If so, the place needs to be cleansed ... white sage/sweetgrass/salt usually do the job.

Note; as my name implies I am a witch (have been pretty much all of my life ... but a practicing witch for nearly 20yrs), and I'd just like to give you a word to the wise. You mentioned that you'd read some occult books ... but if you decide to take it further always remember to work from a good heart and with pure intention ... 'If It Harm None, Do As You Will'. Never perform any magick just for fun (dabbling in things you don't fully understand is not cool), and always be specific with your wording. Whenever possible try to find someone you trust and has the wisdom to teach you ... there are a lot of weirdo's and charlatans out there

You can u2u me if you need advise on these things I'd be happy to help. Woody.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It sounds to me like it was sleep paralysis. Seems to be alot of the same symptoms.

As far as I know, Greys are telepathic.

Diplomat its possible to not be sure if you've been abducted. The memory can almost be like that of a dream. It is the physical things that persist as any type of evidence. Take care all.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by IHadALostYouth]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
One morning I was lying in my bed, eyes wide open but couldn't move. I could clearly hear Metallica's "Master Of Puppets" as if someone was plying it on the stereo. I was concious all the time. The fun part was, it was morning and the stereo was OFF. I knew it it was in my head. I could hear the song knowing I shouldn't be hearing it. It was both wonderful and frightening at the same time.
In panic, I decided to shake my head and the music stopped.

Was I abducted by aliens?

top topics

join