It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird phone call. Flight attendant on 911

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
q-Tr0u35Tek

Ok It sounds sometimes like a broken record, she misses her flight number saying first its flight 12 and later on flight 11. When she is asked specific questions she does not answer immediatley. Some Yes sound just weird.
I don't know but I have the feeling this phone call its a total fake.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by piacenza

Well if she messed up like any human being, then shes real to me. I have problems remembering my home phone number since I change it couple of times. I used cell now these days. Still have to change numbers though.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think she just made a mistake when she first said it was flight 12. I can't hear anything that makes this sound fake.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm guessing this is a case of someone who is scared and under a lot of stress. We have all been in stressful sitiations where things don't come out the way we wanted. I can only imagine what she was going through.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Betty Ong is reading from a script, sure as the sun rises. listen closely to her inflections and cadence and the hesitations..she is obviously being told she is playing the war games for that day and simulating a highjackiong.

The whole tape is proof that the whole thing was staged. Listan again..does this sound right? Does it sound like a woman seeing what she is reporting? No way.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Eyewitness....go tell her family that.

This thread is sick and twisted. Anyone that posts on this thread in support of a "Staged" phone call is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Betty Ong is reading from a script, sure as the sun rises. listen closely to her inflections and cadence and the hesitations..she is obviously being told she is playing the war games for that day and simulating a highjackiong.

The whole tape is proof that the whole thing was staged. Listan again..does this sound right? Does it sound like a woman seeing what she is reporting? No way.

That is really sick, even for you.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Betty Ong is reading from a script, sure as the sun rises. listen closely to her inflections and cadence and the hesitations..

Her inflections and cadence seem perfectly natural and conversational to my ears. And how are hesitations evidence of script reading?

The whole tape is proof that the whole thing was staged.

Seems like a pretty low proof threshhold you got there, eye.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You either did not listen to the tape or you have no sense of human beings and stress ..She sounds CASUAL..not at all panicked or upset or crying..she is decribing things as if she was not concerned at all. Just listen to it. What does her family have to do with it? have the publicly stated that they believe that she was reacting perfectly normally? I never saw that. The WAR GAMES are the key to much of the inside job FACT, and it is quite possible that Betty was asked to play a part.

And WHAT she says is not at all the kind of depictions that would come out is a flat and bored tone of voice: talking about slashings and tear gas...which of course there was none. The whole thing was a psy op and those who dwell in fairy land of the official lie need to get out and deal withg real people more. Any flight attendant that supposedly yells: I see water and buildings!!" when they have flown into Manhattan for years is obviously a phony.

Why is it that the believers in the Big Lie always try and imagine that each of the HUNDREDS of ' inexplicable anomalies ' that are part and parcel of this event somehow do not make the odds go up..it is amazing.

Betty Ong sounds like she is describing a dog show and not a highjacking..just listen..hear any fear? No. Hear any panis? No. Hear any quavering in her voice? No. Why? Because she was not in fear and thought she was palying along...what excuse do YOU have for her calmness and lighthearted reading of an obvious script? How do you account for her tone, inflrction and demeanor..or will you ignore all that and just focus on what a meany I am to tell the truth?

It was staged people..get a grip..Any explanation for Bettys performance should detail why she sounds like she does under the circumstances.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The more you ramble on it becomes more apparent how far off the deep end you have gone over this.

P.S. I'm still wondering what your "expert" opinion is on the whole remote takeover non-sense is.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by AMTMAN]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My God!! I just went thru it again and it dawned on me that Betty had NO IDEA that there were ANY highjackers at all!! listen to her..all she says is that all these things are haopoening..but that the cockpit will not respond. OBVIOUSLY the crew was NOT aware at all that any highjacking had taken place, as they could not recall the cockpits being entered and occupied!! All four men would NOT have fit in the cockpits so the highjackers would HAVE to have gotten the pilots out dead or alive and that means that the passengers would know.

Nonsense talk about mace..that doesn't smell a cabin away..stupidity. EVERYTHING that she says is a staged act. She keeps ignoring the phone she is on and taking cues from someone..NO ONE is yelling or screaming in the background. There would be weeping and wailing if all that she says was happening was really occurring. It all stinks to high heaven.

The Airline guy asks her if the cockpit was kept secure since all Betty was complaining about was not being able to reach the cockpit by phone: She says that she thinks..thinks..that maybe someone got in there!! She thinks!! That means that either the highjackers add total silence to their skills of superhuman strength and speed!! Imagine that!! The highjackers managed to invade the cockpit and get rid of the pilots all BEFORE the crew knew anything was wrong!! Betty was just worried because the cockpiot didn't answer..but she had NO CLUE about ANY highjackers nor does she ever mention any highjackers!! She never saw any!!

I know its a hard thing to accept, people..but we are in a nation that has been taken by a murdering band of thugs who carry briefcases and not guns..they have all the hired guns they need. And they do not live in a cave but in the White House and the Pentagon and a thousand penthouses across the world...they are the perps. Cheney was an inside man, sure, and his black heart will someday no longer be able to be grabbed back from the brink of hell by some doctor, and he will get his just rewards.

But until then listen CLOSELY..if you think that a steardess would saw the things Betty is saying you are beyond hope. You simply have no cognitive abilities or common sense, in my most humble opiniopn.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Someone asks you a question and you go off on this tirade. There should be a medication out there that can treat this.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by piacenza
Ok It sounds sometimes like a broken record, she misses her flight number saying first its flight 12 and later on flight 11.

This was a senior crew," she said. "They've been around. A lot of them usually do that flight – go out on Flight 11 and come back on Flight 12 [from Los Angeles]. We all knew them really well."

In fact, a couple of the stewardesses were married to American gate agents at Logan, she says.

"You know, I said goodbye to that crew at the gate," the American employee said. "I was up there talking to the girls who were doing the flight, and the crew walks by and gives us all a wave. They said, 'See you later, we're coming back on [Flight] 12.'

Source

So, what is the point of this thread piacenza? One flight attendant states the wrong flight number during a hijack and that equals?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There is no evidence to support either of your sides.

I could see this being real just as much as I could see it as being part of the wargame that got called in for real. She does say flight 12 and people are supposedly getting stabbed and there are no screams?

Don't just call this man crazy, try to prove this tape is real instead.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You either did not listen to the tape or you have no sense of human beings and stress ..She sounds CASUAL..not at all panicked or upset or crying..she is decribing things as if she was not concerned at all. Just listen to it.

I did listen to it, eye. In fact, I first heard that tape about three years ago. It's been around for a while.

If she sounds "casual" it's because she is not in desperate fear for her life. Up until September 11th hijackings were done to either get a plane to a specific place (usually Cuba) to to take hostages and make demands (usually to free terrorists from prison).

Even though she said that flight attendents had been stabbed, she didn't say if they were alive or not.

What does her family have to do with it? have they publicly stated that they believe that she was reacting perfectly normally? I never saw that. The WAR GAMES are the key to much of the inside job FACT, and it is quite possible that Betty was asked to play a part.

To play a part in a "war game" on a plane that was or wasn't really hijacked? I'm not sure what your gist is. Her remains were found at ground zero. She was on the plane, but it was not really hijacked?

And WHAT she says is not at all the kind of depictions that would come out in a flat and bored tone of voice: talking about slashings and tear gas...which of course there was none.

She said it was probably mace, not tear gas.

She doesn't sound "bored", she sounds professional. Believe it or not, not everyone facing a serious situation is going to respond by curling up and shivering in the nearest corner. Most adults, in my experience, are made of much stronger stuff.

The whole thing was a psy op and those who dwell in fairy land of the official lie need to get out and deal with real people more. Any flight attendant that supposedly yells: I see water and buildings!!" when they have flown into Manhattan for years is obviously a phony.

You're quoting a different flight attendent, Amy Sweeny.

Are you aware of how much ground can be covered at 500 miles an hour? The flyover from the sleepy town of New Rochelle in Westchester County to the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan took about ten seconds. And since she said she saw "water" first, she was seeing the Hudson River and so was looking out of a starboard window and did not see the Manhattan skyscrapers. The "buildings" she saw were in New Jersey.

Any explanation for Bettys performance should detail why she sounds like she does under the circumstances.

You're welcome.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
She also says that there are only 2 men that did the hijacking right? Were there not more on each flight? Two of her coworkers were stabbed....you dont think that she would be a little frantic and frightened for her life? when did they start letting people bring mace on planes? There are a lot of questions this recording brings....dont attack the person who brought this up. Do you know Betty Ong? Do you know her family? Don't use emotions to strike down a conversation because you can't agree with it.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by Jeff Riff
Don't use emotions to strike down a conversation because you can't agree with it.

Isn't that exactly what some people on this thread are doing? Or should I say, "lack of emotion"??

Do you know her family?

I sure don't. Her sister listened to the tape and she didn't point out anything odd.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
that is good info....do you have a link to her sisters response to listening to the tape? That would be interesting....I have heard a lot of family members that talk about speaking with their loved ones on that day, and none of them really say anything regarding anything weird...like "there is no way that was my son." That is the thing that gets me the most....yeah yeah I have heard the software that emulates peoples voice but you know the person you are talking to....if something were to fake the voice of my wife I would know for sure....

However, the idea that she could have been participating in the war games is VERY interesting....I think that the recording is weird....if cant get past the fact that two of her coworkers were stabbed and there is no fear in her voice....I mean have you heard the calls from the people in WTC?

I am sure we have all heard this call, but listen to the fear in his voice....yeah I understand that the situation is different...but if someone came into my workplace, stabbed employees, and I was in the other room talking to the police....I would be freaking out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Some very good points were made on both sides here.
My biggest question is this:

How do you hijack or commandeer a plane without being noticed
by the stewardesses? Unless those stewardesses couldn't talk ???

Looking at the #11 seating chart, all 5 (alleged) terrorists were
sitting in 1st class and business. Could it be possible that before the plane
took off that one of them asked to sit in the cock-pit jump
seat due to his credentials as a pilot with another airline.
Once they took off then at least one terrorist could have
been already in the cockpit. Use a James Bond cyanide ring
and prick each pilot in the neck and plane is yours with not even
a sound. While this is going on in cockpit, one hijacker mixes
a couple solutions together stored in his carry-on bag which
gave the resemblance of an eye irritant. This cleared out the
1st class section of passengers but not before one of them
snuck around the corner into the front galley and sliced the
stewardesses from behind while they were preparing their
carts for refreshments. If they were attacked from behind in the
galley and the front curtain pulled, then nobody would have seen
the incident cept for the injured stewardesses, who now can't talk
due to slit throats or slices to the jugular veins. With everyone
going backwards to get away from the eye irritant, then nobody is
gonna see 2 hijackers enter the cockpit from the hijacker pilot
in the jump seat who conveniently opens the cockpit door for
the other 2 to help him remove the dead pilot's body as only
1 seat would be necessary to fly the plane, therefore only one
body was laid on the floor. Those 3 could have easily picked
up that one body out of the seat while the auto pilot was flying
the plane. That's one way they could have done it. Unless I missed
something. The stewardesses being attacked from behind WOULD
give the impression that they didn't know WHO stabbed them and they
couldn't talk to tell them WHO did it.

They did it somehow, does anybody else have scenario of how
it could have been done so covertly??

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Zeta115]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
um I think that you pretty much hit the nail on the head....I mean if I am in first class and I see flight attendants getting stabbed I would be scared....there sure as hell would have been a scream coming from the front of the plane that would cause other flight attendants to investigate, after all if is pretty much their job to keep control of the passengers in the plane....they are going to know what happned, they are going to be scared, you would hear it in their voice....um the plane is flying erratically and two of my coworkers are stabbed.....but I am not really concerned??? Sure.

By the way, I like your covert operation sarcasm post....brilliant

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join