It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battleship UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Still, I am somewhat intrigued by a localized fire burning on a hillside for six straight hours in very brisk wind that doesn't spread, at least not while we watch . . . some Malibu residents might suggest that fires tend to spread rather quickly with windy conditions . .

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
JEEEEEEEEEZ!!! Does anybody read through the FREAKING threads before posting??? I already posted a link to the ORGINAL THREAD that is over 2 years old, where THE GUY WHO FILMED THE FREAKING THING added page after page of text describing the site, the weather, his equipment etc... He also addressed all of you usual BS about firesm helicopters etc... Are you all too lazy to read the threads???
Why are you here - if not to read the contribution of others and LEARN about the circumstances surrounding an event - then WHY???

No offense but you all seem extremely dim and in extreme need to deny ignorance when an entire thread - contributed to by the GUY WHO FILMED THE UFO IN QUESTION - goes completely ignored post after post. JEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wow! glad to know that at least "YOU" are on the freaking ball! Of all the hair brained mistakes I have seen in my life! Yes you Da Man, I admit it no one here more aware than you. Ok now, can you please stop yelling at us? Thankyou,

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm a firm beilever and I've seen a UFO myself. This is a great video but theres one thing, and I wonder this about all the UFO givds out there.

The people who take these vids, do they not know how to work their camera? Why is it all these videos are so blurry? Why are they all so shaky? I don't understand it. If I owned my video camera that time I saw the UFO I saw, I'd have it on my tripod film it as steady and clear as I could. I understand most UFO sightings are just spur of the moment excitment (Like my siteing) but, would it kill someone to not constantly zoom or shake the camera?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wait a minute!!! 6 hours that thing stayed there and didn't move and all we got is a couple of minutes of shaky, blurry out of foucus video. Looks like a couple of cars parked on a hill in the distance with there break lights on.
And before you say 'break lights on for 6 hours?'
Well who knows because all we have are a couple of minutes of shaky, blurry out of foucus video.
This kind of video can be made with a couple of friends with nothing to do and thirty minutes of spare time.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Impressive footage...although why does he immediately conclude that it is something extraterrestrial? Couldn't it just be a classified government aircraft?

I agree, it could be that, however when a huge craft just appears we have been so conditioned that we think "Alien" Right off the bat, most people that I know who see Pictures of UFOs immediatly associate "UFO" with "Alien" even though it could well be a Government Craft. If I ask them to tell me if they thought it could be a Government Aircraft they usually say it never even popped into there heads at the time.

Maybe these are just my friends, however I'm willing to bet that's the way of the general public as well

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Probably just me, but that doesn't look like a fire. It looks like it even has a shape. The video is too blurry to conclude anything for certain, though.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well I like to be skeptical and say yea it is a fire on a hillside, but ATS is to deny ignorance.

30 mile an hour wind that was said to have been blowing all day and that is all that happened with the fire I don't buy it.

We would have seen fire leaping and burning bright with those kind of conditions, I think we have genuine footage here.

Nice.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Seems anywhere somone posts footage, its damned if its clear and damned if its grainy. Too clear it must be a hoax, too grainy its inconclusive.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A "battleship sized UFO" hovered over a city for 6 HOURS and this is the only video we have? If I was standing there recording that footage I would be SPRINTING towards the object as fast as I possibly could so that I could get a better shot. Hell, why not try to get right underneath the thing?

Let's be real here people. If an Alien spaceship hovers above a city for 6 STRAIGHT HOURS, we will know about it!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'd say it's real. BUT, could it be a silhouette on a hill, like this?

www.gurnee.il.us...

'd believe it if and only if we had a day picture. Because it does kind of look like a silhouette.

Nice find all together though.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
Looks camera phone filmed-definitely real in my opinion .. It looked ridiculously huge...and for a ship that big to be flying around a city that low is pretty freaky...No idea what the intentions would be...maybe they want to be noticed??? That ship is anything but man-made.

you'd have to be one of those idiots that need an actual alien to appear infront of them to believe if you say its not..

As opposed to an idiot that concludes that some blurry, indistinguishable object in an extremely poor quality video has to be a "ridiculously huge", "anything but man-made" ship flying around a city?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Its the S.H.I.E.L.D hellicarrier!!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
One of you 'believers' tell me why footage of so called 'alien craft' is always from the same angle. If an enormous object is hovering above a city for six hours, wouldn't someone have the brilliant idea to go under it and film it from underneath? Get a different perspective, you know. That's what I'd do.

I've never seen this kind of footage from anything but generally the same exact angle. Know what always behaves at generally the same angle from the viewer? A trick of light. An optical illusion caused by some unusual demonstration of reflection, refraction, or magnification.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Guys you might want to check out the background of this ufo if you havnt done so already, theres a daytime photo here
...i dont see any mountains in the background
UFO clip

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
hmm... the location looks different to me apart from the light post. the trees are missing and the photo is partially cropped not showing the building which is shown in the video. but if it is the location then we might just discovered a secret.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
well i can see that lamp, ( if it is the same one ) in both of tha videos. Maybe that pic hasnt been taken exactly from the same place where the video was filmed, couldnt that explain why there arent any trees showing up ?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Blurry video! Oh yeah! So what's new? I've seen a gazillion vids that are just as shaky and blurry! Heck man, looks like all these guys have been struck by Alzheimer's disease. Why the devil can't we have just ONE good non-blurry, non-shaky vid of a UFO?

And I see that this web site has pinched some of my images from my Saturn thread on ATS without my goddamn permission!

No cheers this time!

[edit on 27-11-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Its strange that its been so many decades since the UFO mystery risen up and still no body on earth has one clear UFO video... how eva there are so well documented events in history. and seeems like we have an explanation for everything !
!!!!!Roswell: weather baloon, Phoenix lights: flares dropped by A10... wow... how many excuses are there ?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by a-stupid-dvd-case

Maybe there's a reason an explanation exist for every sighting

I still dont quite buy the OP video though. I mean couldnt there be SOME friend he could have called for a different perspective/better camera? Maybe call the police? If an alien "battleship" hovered over my town for hours I wouldnt just take a couple of minutes of crappy footage and leave it at that. I mean after the first hour you'd get suspicious... and hopefully more interested instead of just going "Cool! Awesome! Aliens! *6 hours later with a dry mouth* ...Awesome... *sigh* Aliens... *uhhh* Cool... *cough* *UFO dissapear* Awwwwwwwwww!!!"

[edit on 27-11-2007 by merka]

[edit on 27-11-2007 by merka]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join