It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
Oh ok, that makes A LOT of difference then...
That must be where the DOD conducts all its secret anti gravity triangle space ship testing, because no one's gonna see it north of bakersfield its the bermuda triangle of California..

DOH Ever hear of Edwards AFB? Any idea how close that and other military bases are to Bakersfield?

Take a look at this

Look to the right of the town all open desert I know I drive through there a lot.. See all those Gray Areas?

Hmmm I wonder what THOSE are? It even shows Hawtorne though Nellis is missing

Here is Nevada/Utah thrown in...

So yeah Bakersfield would make sense especially 30 miles away from it. Just go to google Earth and see how much military stuff is out there

Wanna hazard a guess where Area 51 is on this map?

[edit on 21-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What got my attention here is the girls voice at 1:25.
When she says "That is not an airplane" she really sounds scared to me. Seems really hard to fake a voice that makes such an impression, yet it doesent feel exaggerated, it sounds natural to me. But I dont know, really.

Anyone else noticed this?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by jainatorres
Oh ok, that makes A LOT of difference then...
That must be where the DOD conducts all its secret anti gravity triangle space ship testing, because no one's gonna see it north of bakersfield its the bermuda triangle of California..

DOH Ever hear of Edwards AFB? Any idea how close that and other military bases are to Bakersfield?

Agreed. That whole relatively deserted stretch of land above Bakersfield stretching up into the Eastern Sierras is exactly where they test fly a lot of stuff. You can fly practically up into Canada that way and very few people would see you. I was up in that area camping once when they were test flying the B-2. At night you could hear that weird cycling engine sound echoing all over the place. Go up into the undeveloped camping areas on a Monday or Tuesday and you'll see. Bring bear repellant, though.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is a very interesting video and interesting thread. Thanks for posting it!
I'd like to join the "We think it's a terrestrial craft" camp on this one...though some of its manouvers are hard to explain.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
I think, ladies and gentlemen, with complete disrespect to Diana Blackburn here if my theory turns out to be fact, that the answer to the UFO question is right in front of your faces.
Skydivers.

Good One!! I gotta admit this is very likely... and would explain the copyright plastered all over the screen so it blocks the 'object'

Your right this one is a 'hmmmmm'

But my previous post showing that the area WOULD be a good choice for sightings stands

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Am I the only one here who is not going to jump on the alien bandwagon and offer a more likely explanation?

"Here we have a stationary "object" that was nothing more than a collection of lights in formation in a pitch-dark sky, morphing around. The video instead used Diana's dialogue and our imagination to create the illusion that something solid was there.

Simpliest explanation is that skydivers using lights created this effect. Nothing more."

I completely agree with behindthescenes

This is from her photo album i167.photobucket.com...

They could've used this
SAFETY LIGHT 180 PRO

www.para-gear.com...

The perfect low cost solution for night jumps. It features a choice of various light patterns with the simple push of a button. You can switch from all 5 LED lights on, to all 5 simultaneously rapidly flashing, to all 5 simultaneously slowly flashing, to the 5 lights flashing symmetrically outward to inward....

Night Skydiving
www.skydive.com.au...

Skydiving with flares video

www.youtube.com...

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I really don't think it's real, I mean I beleive in aliens and ufo's but it's just so damn stupid that they didn't film their surroundings. It looks like a gray background with flashing lights.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pocketAces
This is from her photo album

Yup I think we nailed this one... the terrain beneath the image you posted looks like the terrain around Bakersfield...

Now we will have to look at a lot of others for similarity

Here it is on youtube..

Snips from the caption..

"We saw it about 60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA "

"At one point what looked like a comet flew out of it sideways. I didn't get that on video. I've seen lots of shooting stars and they ALWAYS come from the sky. This one flew sideways slowly."

Sounds like your 'flare comets' in the video you linked...

LOL Case Closed? Or another 10 pages

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
She seems to have replied on youtube recently, Wonder why she hasn't posted here yet

standauffish (1 hour ago)
Why does that copyright have to be plastered right over the center covering the object at times?

Blondness77 (32 minutes ago)
I just wanted my name on it before I put it up on the internet. I only have crappy editing software at this time, because I just got a new computer. There was no selection for "credits" that put it any lower or more out of the way.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by pocketAces]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
WOW. Quite a controversy this little 110 pound girl is causing. Becker was right, you guys are a rough crowd. It's ok. I can take it. Hey and why when a confident girl shows up people think she is an actress? Why do you all care if I call you dumb? Don't you think enough people have told us how annoying, dumb, and blonde we are?

If I was trying to fake a video why would I plaster my web site up like I'm trying to advertise something? I just didn't want someone taking this footage and claiming it theirs. I didn't know this would cause such an uproar in the UFO community. I just filmed something amazing and put it up on you tube to see if anyone had any explanations on it.

I have no reason to advertise for WyDi Productions. The company is no more. That was a company that I owned with my fiance Wyat Drewes. Wyat for Wy, Diana for Di...hence the name WyDi, get it? He died in a motorcycle accident August 10, 2007, just outside of Skydive San Diego. I created the WyDi website 4 years ago, but I haven't looked at it or done anything with it since his death. The last 3 months have been a struggle for me. I've never lost anyone this close to me. Wyat and I spent every minute of every day together for 4-1/2 years. I put up a myspace page for him to help with my grief, www.myspace.com/wyatdrewes.

Wyat and I seperated and I moved up north with my girlfriend, Jeannie (Blondie, Blondness77). Wyat and I were still best friends when we seperated and planned to keep the WyDi site going and to do skydiving projects together. He was a great man, but I'm just not a straight girl. That's it. Two days after I left, I got a call from a friend in San Diego, "Diana I'm sorry, but Wyat was in a tragic motorcycle accident."

My Wyat died that night. His family went into our condo and took everything we owned together out the next day. They stripped the condo bare. By the time I drove down the place was emptied. I had to file a police report and that is why I was returning from San Diego to Nor Cal on Nov. 13, 2007. I had picked up some of my property from the detective that was working on my case. I haven't made a skydive in over 3 months. I used to jump everyday. But the last jump I made was with Wyat in San Diego. Now he is gone, and I just lost passion for skydiving and everything.

I was looking forward to my future and happy that I had recovered some of my property that Wyat and I had put on my credit cards. Seeing this UFO has put a spark back into my life. I'm so sad Wyat wasn't there to see it with me. He would have loved it. But I had my wonderful girlfriend with me. She is the only reason I'm getting through this tragic loss.

I think I just got so lost in thoughts of Wyat that I forgot what I really wanted to say. I'll post this and then try to answer some more questions.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is a good example of a UFO. This could very well be one of the best since Phoenix I've seen.

The light configuration is all wrong, the strobes and brightness are not identifiable as actual aircraft lights, and it is in view much longer than a large craft could stay aloft.
See my post for FAA lights.
FAA lights diagram

The reaction of the female cameraperson, her guest/friend are I feel authentic and would, in its self, be compelling.

Good example!

I saw one much like it at close range in Death Valley in 1992. Same lights but threw out a spark, then another so my wife could see it too. Highly strange. This could be very similar in configuration.

Upping the contrast and edge enhancement might reveal the triangle shape the person shooting seemed to have seen.

This goes in my Triangle file as likely authentic. Someone need do some forensic on the video.

ZG

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hope_for_reason
Great video best I have seen in a while. Sort of got the Blair Witch vibe going on.

You said it....just like blair witch

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
looks like a bad fake to me.. say whatever you want, but the voices there, are of bad actors, really bad

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, The lights on the craft seem to be blinking in absolutley no particular order, like really crazy, and somebody mentioned that edwards airforce base was nearby, is it possible that the craft was actually communicating with military official using some sort of Morse code?

Just a thought.

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKburn
WOW. Quite a controversy this little 110 pound girl is causing. Becker was right, you guys are a rough crowd.

Yup a really tough crowd... after a few thousand 'false alarms' and uncountable deliberate hoaxes we have all become non trusting and cynical, skeptic and believer alike....

But standing up for it definitely helps credibility

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry about your ex-boyfriend Diane but it's good to hear that your friend is there giving you the emotional support you need to get through these difficult times.
Also, I perfectly can relate to what it's like to actually see a UFO up there and those who have never had that experience before, let me tell you -- it's life changing to say the least regardless if you believe it's man-made or if it's from 'another world' because, whatever the case may be, it changes your whole perspective on life in many profound and compelling ways.

I took a few screenshots of one of the frames from your movie and then embossed it in an editor. Below is one of those screenshots. All I'm seeing are the lights in those photo's (see image below) and that's all that showed up in the other ones that I embossed too. If those lights were being held by skydivers, as some are saying here in this thread, I'm not seeing any indication of that at all. No outlines of skydivers... nothing. That should be showing up in the embossed versions of those screenshots... but nothing is showing up other than the lights and that's it. These lights are NOT being held by skydivers and anyone can see that in the image below.

I believe you Diane and I think what we are seeing in your video are anomalous lights flying around up there and creating different configurations. It's a very intriguing video and I hope that you will have other opportunities like this as time goes by to record some more of them if they should show up again for you.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok everyone. Thank you to the nice people with the nice comments.

I have 16 minutes of footage as we chased it. We pulled over twice. It flew at us and over us both times. I will try to post the entire footage somehow. But I have to warn you know. If you are annoyed by the 3 min of footage, you'll really be annoyed by this. WE WERE FREAKING OUT! In the full 16 min you can see cars, freeway signs. I'm working on getting this to someone to analyze.

This was 60 miles north of Bakersfield...NOT over San Diego. It flew directly over our heads at about 1,000-1,500 feet. I'm actually a good judge of how far up aircraft is. I'm a skydiver. I have looked up at the jump plane and parachutists for years. You learn to become a good judge of how high up things are. Skydivers are taught to look at the sky, incase someone has a cutaway.

After we lost the craft I got the local police station's phone number from a gas station attendant. I called the Firebaugh Sheriffs dept and reported it. Two minutes later a guy from the FAA called me and I told him about it. He gave me a UFO hotline to call. I called that number and frankly that guy was a jerk. He kept saying, "Slow down"....Whatever I was freakin' excited.

I asked someone at gas station if they saw the UFO traveling up the 5 freeway. He looked at me like I was crazy. I guess I spotted it because I was skywatching. Blondie was driving. I was looking out the windshield when I saw what looked like a flying saucer with red lights going round and round. We pulled over to film it.

I felt no electricity around when it passed over us. I was shaking from adrenaline, but that's it. I do know a bit about airplanes and what they look like (I'm a skydiver over 1,600 jumps). This WAS NOT an airplane. If it was military, then the military probably learned this technology from the aliens.

It looked like one craft to us because we could see the black craft with our own eyes. It just doesn't really come up on video. The original footage is much clearer.

The craft never left. It just got so far away, we couldn't really see it. It just kinda looked like an airplane if ya didn't know any better. I don't know why no one else saw it. I was watching the skies. I've done it since I was a kid. If you were just driving along you probably wouldn't notice it. It would probably just look like an airplane unless you were watching it the whole time and follwing it with your eyes like we were.

Next time I have to drive down south I will definately take the 5 freeway again, and I will definately look for this again. I always keep my Sony DCR-PC5 in my bag and qued up just in case (car accidents, animals...now for UFOs).

If those were skydivers up there, at such a low altitude, they'd be dead. Seriously guys, the skydiver theory is just rediculous. At least stick with the air craft theories, alien or not.

Yes, I was scared. It was eerie and slightly scary. When it was right above us I was expecting a bright light to come out of it like that movie Fire In The Sky.

I'll let you know when I get the full 16 min up so you can further scrutinize, laugh, make fun, and tell us how annoying we are.

Peace, Love, Skydive

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
this is so cool. many won't believe me as i say this, but this last summer i saw this craft. at least this type. i live in canada, north of montana, and i swear i saw this. it was 100% silent and had lights in this fashion, which it turned off and then it disappeared into the night sky.

it was so exciting to see. at first i figured it was et, but a more reasonable explanation is secrete gov plane.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The only problem with the skydiver hoax theory, is that it would be very hard to monetize. Her website isn't going to make her any money simply by putting up that video.

Although I guess she could sell it. But for how much?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Okay I think we've heard enough from Ms. Blackburn to assume that this isn't faked and it is indeed a UFO. Now, I think we should investigate this video to find out what it exactly was.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by GeeGee]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join