It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hillary Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is not electable. I don't care what the polls say, she could not possibly win the genreal election. If she won the nomination, it would bring out every single republican, every Hillary hater, every......

Get my point? People are waking up to this and you have seen her attacked from all sides. Even the media (the debate) have thrown the gauntlet down on her. They know this and are doing anything to prevent her from winning the election.

Further proof of the conspiracy is what happened today:

blogs.abcnews.com...

A careful, but deliberate (haha) incident to further embarass her. Or maybe it was Karl Rove. Anyone know where he was?

Although I know this is a bit of a joke, I do believe exactly what I said earlier. And as shameful as it is, I feel the same way about Obama. Due to a certin class of people (no class) in this country, I feel he is also unelectable. Yes, it is due to his race. It will bring out the worst of our fellow man who will vote against only because of his race. I will be voting against him because he is a democrat, but thats my view. I would like to end this gender/race issue once and for all and do it with 1 stone. Elect Condi Rice! It would get the whole black thing and the woman thing out of the way!!!!!

Ok, back to our regular programing.

Aliens, 9-11, reptilians....you know the drill.

Mod Note: Starting threads in the News Forums Please Review Link.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You must have a business that is large or hiring illegals, because those are the only people that are benefiting from Bush and Rice!

I don't follow politic but it doesn't take much to see the garbarge that Bush and Rice has dished out.

It has to be to a persons greety financial benfit to justify their actions.

Don't get me wrong, I would probably be the same way if I was running a business. I'm not sure. I have struggled long enough that I just might not sell out!

I know you can't believe the news, but anytime I hear how things are going it Hillary is dominating.

I could do searches and come up with text that will say anything. Don't make it factual. CNN can't even get it right, they jump the gun so quickly!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
You must have a business that is large or hiring illegals, because those are the only people that are benefiting from Bush and Rice!

HUH????????????? What are you trying to say? Don't confuse stock market returns with the economy. Although Clinton had a good stock market, the underlying economy sucked. Bush has had a greatr economy up until April of this year, but a rather weak 7 year stock market (depite still being up this year wven with recent losses).

IF you don;t understand I can link you to a thread I wrote about Clintons economy and how it was smoke and mirrors.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Here is another thread where you can talk about what you think of Hillery's chances at being the next president. Conspiracy or not.

new topics

top topics

join