It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 London Bombings: The Ripple Effect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As a Brit this is a so called conspiracy theory that deeply touches me, i was in London that day, no where near where the bombs went off, but the whole atmosphere in the city changed, not just in London but the whole of England.

The frightening thing is there is a fairly large archive of evidence now being analysed, about the London bombings that is contrary to the official story.

Just like 9/11 there seems to be more questions than answers when official stories are scrutinised.

This is a link to a very good video about the 7/7 London bombings. Its called The Ripple Effect from what i understand at this moment in time this is a fairly new video and is definately worth the watch.

video.google.co.uk...

Here is also a link to David Shaylers website Official Confusion which has alot of good research material. Over 300 hundred documents and media files relating to 7th July bombings are present in this archive.

www.officialconfusion.com...

Am also wandering what does ATS know about David Shayler the ex M15 agent turned whistle blower sounds bit fishy to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thanks for the video link. I'll try to post back when I get time to see it. I don't know anything about your whistle blowing agent though. I smell fish lol

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Wasn't David Shayler on "Have I Got News For You" once? He was attending via video link for France (some kind of self imposed exile, I think). He went to prison for about 7 weeks.

He seems a bit publicity hungry and appears to be setting himself up as a David Icke-alike (heh). I gather that he was a pretty low level "spy" so I guess that most of his conspiracy theories are just that - theories.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Why has the atmosphere changed in the Whole of Britain?

It hasn't affected me or it hasn't affected any of my friends.

To be honest outside of London people are just carrying on with there lives with little thought of the " Terrorist threat within".

We've seen far worse in the past when the IRA were operating, they didn't scare us and neither are al qaeda going to scare us.

It's only the media who keep rattling on about the threat, threat and more daily threats.

Rite this second there a massive fire In London it's live on BCC24 and CNN and I've heard the word Terrorism about 20 times. It's a god dam fire in an old bus station, It's ridiculous everybody is infatuated with fear and terrorism.

Live your life, who cares, be happy.

[edit on 12uMonday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
David Shayer believes he is the new Messiah and that no planes went into the towers on 9/11. He himself has stated that he uses a lot of hallucinogenic drugs and they have shown him the way. He has come out with several "revelations" that are just theories from his mind.

Here is one thread on this - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Aye I'm not even slightly worried, and do you know why?

Because the 7/7 bombs were the result of an inside job, with four young muslim lads being used as scapegoats.

My theory (with evidence all over the place if you really wanna delve into it - eyewitnesses, police lies, coincidences, etc etc)...

Basically I reckon the four scapegoats where hired by the secret serivces to take part in a 'test run', whereby all they had to do was to board some trains with rucksacks and go from A to B and they would be monitored and once the test was over they would receive some money.

unfortunately for them, they were just there to provide evidence of 'suicide bombers' via CCTV images...

The bombs were already planted on the trains and the bus (witnesses say bombs exploded through the floor of the trains, derailing them, the bus was approached via officials from outside the transport dept many days before as part of a 'search'.)

On the day of the explosions, the bus was stopped at a police checkpoint, but 'officials' in unmarked cars told them to let the bus through (on a different route strangely enough) and lo and behold it blew up seconds later...

Police haven't been able to trace the unmarked cars.

The bloke on the bus who rattled on about a suspicious muslim man on the bus, later changed his story several times to different papers.

Also funny how a huge emergency dummy run was going on exactly the same time as the bombs went off....

7/7 = inside job, anybody with common sense can tell you that, just a shame this country is full of dailymail/The sun reading morons who swallow every drop of media ejaculum...

THE TRUTH IS IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB, for the sole purpose of dividing communities, creating fear and hatred amongst the morons or the ill-informed.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Aye I'm not even slightly worried, and do you know why?

Because the 7/7 bombs were the result of an inside job, with four young muslim lads being used as scapegoats.

And the 21/7 bombers? Why did they fail? If it was meant to fail, what was the reason? Don't forget that it was just the other day that one of those still on trial has said they were making real bombs and he purchased the materials himself as well as dumping one of these bombs in a public place when he panicked - www.abovetopsecret.com... -

news.bbc.co.uk...

However, he was intimately involved in the buying of bomb ingredients including the critical element of hydrogen peroxide hair bleach.

He had been working as a painter and decorator at the time and told several wholesalers he needed the chemical to bleach wood or to strip wallpaper.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I Believe they had knowledge of the 7/7 attacks and turned a blind eye for the reason you mentioned in your post. I don't believe they instigated the attacks.

It's still just as bad though turning a blind eye to intelligence and evidence.

Sadly though this is what as become of our our Government.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Maybe they were copycats? Maybe they were actually the real pissed off muslims, inspired by the scapegoats and decided to do things their own amateurish way... But with Country on red alert, they were foiled...

But it's a good question and something that I'm gonna think about...

I also think that the glasgow airport fiasco was also due tocopy cats, I agree their are fanatics out there, but I also understand that things aren't always as they seem... but i'm firm in the belief the first four so called 'suicide bombers' were patsy's, scapegoats and unfortunate fake martyr's...

I also think the media is deliberately used to exaggerate things, to cause fear at certain levels...

It's all madness in the end though and i don't let it affect my day to day living.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
@DenyAllKnowledge

I dont know if all his theories are just that, based on the archive of evidence that has built up that suggests otherwise.

He is a bit shady though his documentary movie 'Mind The Gap' deals mainly with theories about 7/7. Where as a more reputable video documentary about 7/7 called 'Ludicrous Diversion' deals mainly with the facts that contradict the official story.

For that reason alone he's always smelt a bit dodgy maybe a disinfo agent but who knows.

@Paul76

Wouldn't you like to know who was responsible for the London bombings? That atmosphere of terror and the threat within from the media, you obviously agree its over the top and ridiculous. Ever asked yourself why?

The main problem i have with talking to people about 7/7 is they just dont care that it happened, or whether it was an inside job, "it was years ago".

Its like people have been conditioned to only accept small amounts of information they can process at any one time. And the hassle of going through all the evidence would be so long and tiresome. And there just isn't that fire in there blood to do or say anything about it once they are sure themselves that something is wrong with the official account and alarmingly all paths seem to lead back to some sort of government involvement.

It just makes me sick that some people wont even watch a little one hour documentary to gain an insight into a world that is developing into a micro chipped, controlled population living in a police state. Everyone can see it happening all around them and it scares me senseless when i think of the world my children might have to live in if people dont speak up and start caring about whats going on enough to do a bit of research and make their own minds up.

Sorry for the rant....

@mr-lizard

I couldn't agree more the link to the documentary i posted above was made by a muslim i think 'Muad Dib' It is a very good video on the subject in my opinion though it hasnt been scrutinised by people yet so time will tell.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I also think the media is deliberately used to exaggerate things, to cause fear at certain levels...

It's all madness in the end though and i don't let it affect my day to day living.

It's just so obviously exaggerated in my opinion, just look at how big the 'threat' is meant to be and then how few 'attacks' there have been. For example the current level according to the home office is severe. It's always at severe, and the last time anything happened was those incredibly incompetent attacks at the Airport(s?).

The IRA was so much more effective and if you look at the definition of 'terrorism' fits it much more, attacking indiscriminately at towns and cities alike is more likely to cause fear in a populace. So for sure its exaggerated though i'd have thought the continuing war in Iraq would have sparked an actual genuine attack by now.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Anyone actually watched the video i posted above yet? Would like to hear what other people think about how it has been produced. And what other people think about its accuracy and interpretation of the July 7th bombings.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I watched the video through fully. I found it to be very interestign & eye-opening for myself never having thought about 7/7 that much. I won't argue with the evidence in the video either. It's clearly explained and even slows down at times when you need to think. Plus, the narrator is clearly from the North West (like myself actually).

From the video it has become quite clearly irreputable that 7/7 was organised. I won't think about who organised it though because all that matters really is that we know the goverment is a puppet force.

Other notes:-
Lots of detail
Good editing

I only have one negative to report. The narrating. Although reading clearly I think the point with any media production is to produce with character and entice.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by amanbuthimself
I watched the video through fully. I found it to be very interestign & eye-opening for myself never having thought about 7/7 that much. I won't argue with the evidence in the video either. It's clearly explained and even slows down at times when you need to think. Plus, the narrator is clearly from the North West (like myself actually).

From the video it has become quite clearly irreputable that 7/7 was organised. I won't think about who organised it though because all that matters really is that we know the goverment is a puppet force.

Other notes:-
Lots of detail
Good editing

I only have one negative to report. The narrating. Although reading clearly I think the point with any media production is to produce with character and entice.

Thanks thats exactly how i feel about the video, if only more people could take time out in there busy british lives to open there eyes and see whats going on. All it takes is an hour with this video and once you realsie this is for real not just some conspiracy theory you can start your own research if you feel up to it. It just frustrates me.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Why has the atmosphere changed in the Whole of Britain?

It hasn't affected me or it hasn't affected any of my friends.

To be honest outside of London people are just carrying on with there lives with little thought of the " Terrorist threat within".

We've seen far worse in the past when the IRA were operating, they didn't scare us and neither are al qaeda going to scare us.

It's only the media who keep rattling on about the threat, threat and more daily threats.

Rite this second there a massive fire In London it's live on BCC24 and CNN and I've heard the word Terrorism about 20 times. It's a god dam fire in an old bus station, It's ridiculous everybody is infatuated with fear and terrorism.

Live your life, who cares, be happy.

[edit on 12uMonday07/27/20 by paul76]

im sorry why are you speaking for all english people i was in shropshire at the time and i fel dee[;y affected m dad used to drive buses up there and i felt for the drivers that worked there.
i didnt just carry on like normal.
yes the next day i did but at the time i thought about them poor people.

i do beleive the people of britainhave got a 'you cant scare us' type of attitude plus the fact we have had terrorist attacks for many years as you said we have become quite compacennt.

but have respectfor those who were killed and injured.
it wasnt a case of life back to normal.
good case is the the guy who was shot running in the tube station a couple of weeks later people are still debating that now

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin
im sorry why are you speaking for all english people i was in shropshire at the time and i fel dee[;y affected m dad used to drive buses up there and i felt for the drivers that worked there.
i didnt just carry on like normal.
yes the next day i did but at the time i thought about them poor people.

i do beleive the people of britainhave got a 'you cant scare us' type of attitude plus the fact we have had terrorist attacks for many years as you said we have become quite compacennt.

but have respectfor those who were killed and injured.
it wasnt a case of life back to normal.
good case is the the guy who was shot running in the tube station a couple of weeks later people are still debating that now

Thankyou Kerrichin i agree i was in London travelling on the buses for the next week going to university and my job. The atmosphere had changed people looked alot more shifty and not so loud etc In reality it was my own perception that lead to this reality but i wasnt the only one who felt this way.

As to the poor brazilian kid, i think its great the met are taking a bollocking for this. They lied every step of the way, first stating he was running with a large jacket on with wires hanging out on a boling hot day, that he jumped the barriers in the under ground and legged it for the train that was just departing the station.

So they shot him 8 times in the head......

Now real factual evidence has been produced from tracable eye witnesess and cctv footage that he was not wearing a jacket with wires hanging out, he wasn't running, he paid for his ticket and went through the barriers same as everyone else does, he got on the train waiting for it to leave then according to witnesses a special armed police unit got on the train got De Menez on his knees and shot him from point blank range 7-8 times in the head.

And what are the police being found guilty of over this whole affair? A health and safety issue! The police unit that shot De Menez had put the passengers around him at risk by shooting him so hastily.

Absolutely bizzare in my opinion, but at least some form of perverted justice has prevailed.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That's a very interesting documentary

It uncovered for me a lot of things I was previously unaware of

The only thing that spoiled the video for me was the sensationalist rant at the end

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
77 Ripple Effect was informative about the planning and the patsies.

The soft voice approach made be recall TerrorStorm all the more.

TerrorStorm just has more video telling of the events and I'll
remember the entire episode much better than 77RE which I recall
put the bad finger on how doing a good thing for your country can
turn you into a wanted criminal.

Those guys got suckered by the Illuminati real good.

ED:a 9/11 compilation of pancake or a way too many floors exploding?

[edit on 11/14/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

UK Intel hands the media copy and they pass it on with out a question.

TerrorStorm was full of media stories that were corrected the next day
or never corrected.

Why bother telling ... internal affairs are running the country.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So the consensus so far is that it is a very good documentary regarding the London bombings and that the poor muslim patsies most liely had nothing to do with any real terror attack they were just patsies.

This is an important message building here does anyone disagree?

<<   2 >>

join