It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 London Bombings: The Ripple Effect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Argos

Yes.

Thats the message I got.

Unless 77RE was made for diabolical purpose to tell every one the
Government is bad and they want us to know its bad for some reason.

Why would the government want every one to know its bad.

Is Michale Jackson or Gangster Hip Hoppers running things? WTF?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
The bombs were already planted on the trains and the bus (witnesses say bombs exploded through the floor of the trains, derailing them, the bus was approached via officials from outside the transport dept many days before as part of a 'search'.)

Well, strange you should say that, because, at 41 mins into the 'Ripple Effect' film, it includes this picture from ABC news, which I've just screen-grabbed:

i166.photobucket.com...

which pretty clearly shows the hole being blown down into the floor from above.

As for 'Ripple Effect', I don't want to fall foul of the 'original fallacy', but may I just mention that the site linked to at the side of the video:

jforjustice.co.uk...

which is its maker's homepage, has all its links leading to a slightly kooky religious site:

www.i.am...

which goes on about Nostradamus, the Second Coming (which is very near), and how the Ark of the Covenant is buried in County Meath, Ireland.

Now, personally, as I say, all that would be fine by me if the video had sensible things to say. But it seems to build a huge mountain out of one or two details, and a large part of it is based on the idea that Peter Power, not content with carrying out the 7/7 attacks, and announcing it on national TV and radio shortly afterwards, also made a TV programme (for 'Panorama') about it a year beforehand, warning us about what he was going to do. It all gets a bit implausible to be honest.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarghapanda

The only thing that spoiled the video for me was the sensationalist rant at the end

Like how are we supposed to control the government.

Then there is how to weed out Conspiracy Theories with too much help.

There is no media forum to resolve popular issues other than the
government's direction. A review board was established to resolve
police issues gone wrong in NYC.

The problem in Conspiracy Land is that things snowball into Top Secret Land
like the death or not of Hitler, Tesla and JFK.
And including no talk or promoted talk policies for 7/7, 9/11, UFOs and
Aliens and Tesla.

Thus any flaky theory puts in two cents to a quarter or more to take
advantage of the market. Which may be promoted on any topic to
confuse the issues as much as the Alien technology is touted mind
control over anything sensible like technology from Tesla.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
ON 7/7 IT WAS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE 'SUPPOSED' LONDON BOMBERS TO BE FILMED AT 7.22 AM AT LUTON STATION AND ALSO CATCH A TRAIN WHICH ARRIVED AT KINGS CROSS PRIOR TO BEING FILMED AT 8.26 AM

The London Police claim the bombers were photographed at the Luton station, then rode the 7:40 train to King's Cross, where they were photographed again.

But according to the actual train timetable, the 7:40 train was cancelled that day and even had it not been cancelled, would not have arrived in time for the men to be photographed at King's Cross at 8:26.

American student Sean Baran was walking towards Edgware Road Station when the explosion occurred. "One gentleman told me that the floor of the train he was on was blown out, it was just gone," he said.

Bruce Lait, in a tube carriage in which an explosion occurred:

As they made their way out, a policeman pointed out where the bomb had been. "The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said

Are we to believe that suicide bombers were strapped beneath the carriages when they detonated their explosives?

Also the alleged CCTV, as stated in 7/7 Ripple Effect, CCTV records moving pictures all the time so why is it only a still frame we are shown? Why don't they show all 4 supposed bombers walking along the street before they supposedly enter Luton Railway Station? Also on the still frame you can tell it's been doctored, the guy with the white baseball cap has the railings GOING THRU his body, wtf? False Flag Op, no question.

Here's a link to the still frame, it's about 3/4 of the way down the page:

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Apparently according to the Daily Mail, anyone who questions their government about 7/7 is a conspiracy lunatic. I think New Labour and the intelligent services are capable of anything and just like 9/11, there's a lot of things about 7/7 and the official story that just don't add up.

www.dailymail.co.uk...#

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
is it only me?? but on 9/11 they said they were running mock tests that day, on 7/7 they also claim to be running mocks are you serious!!! what stinks even more is the guy who made the 7/7 ripple effect dvd is in jail for sending it to a courthouse wtf

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here's some new info on on what has happed to the guy that made the documentary.

Jury Rejects State Charges against 7/7 Ripple Effect’s Muad’Dib

At 4pm on Thursday 12th May at Southwark Crown Court the jury returned and declared Muad’Dib (Anthony John Hill) innocent of attempting to ‘pervert the course of justice’. Mr. Hill has spent 151 days incarcerated in Wandsworth prison over the past few months and this verdict spared him, mercifully, a sentence of up to 20 years in jail. His offence? He had sent six DVD copies of his film ‘7/7: The Ripple Effect’ to various persons at the time (in 2008) of the trial in Kingston of three ‘terror’ suspects, alleged co-conspirators with the London ‘suicide bombers’. The DVD’s were intercepted and never reached their targets.

terroronthetube.co.uk...-2522

And if u want to watch and or download his documentary here is the link:

mtrial.org...

I've watched it a few times now. You can see the overwhelming evidence points to a false flag......Just like 9/11.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chuffer
ON 7/7 IT WAS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE 'SUPPOSED' LONDON BOMBERS TO BE FILMED AT 7.22 AM AT LUTON STATION AND ALSO CATCH A TRAIN WHICH ARRIVED AT KINGS CROSS PRIOR TO BEING FILMED AT 8.26 AM

The London Police claim the bombers were photographed at the Luton station, then rode the 7:40 train to King's Cross, where they were photographed again.

But according to the actual train timetable, the 7:40 train was cancelled that day and even had it not been cancelled, would not have arrived in time for the men to be photographed at King's Cross at 8:26.

You really need to revise your out-of-date statements. The Home Secretary of the day admitted in the House of Commons that the time (7.40 am) the police originally believed the bombers departed for London had been wrong. Instead, they took the 7.24 am train, which actually left Luton Station a minute late, giving them time to reach the platform, especially if they had bought their return tickets in advance.

Originally posted by Chuffer
Also the alleged CCTV, as stated in 7/7 Ripple Effect, CCTV records moving pictures all the time so why is it only a still frame we are shown? Why don't they show all 4 supposed bombers walking along the street before they supposedly enter Luton Railway Station? Also on the still frame you can tell it's been doctored, the guy with the white baseball cap has the railings GOING THRU his body, wtf? False Flag Op, no question.

Here's a link to the still frame, it's about 3/4 of the way down the page:

whatreallyhappened.com...

That photo was widely misunderstood by many 7/7 conspiracy theorists. The side of the exit building near the ground was mistaken for the side of this bomber's torso. It created the false impression that the rail passed in front of his body. Instead, if you blow up the image and increase the contrast, you will discover that his left arm is not hanging down as everyone thought but crosses over his chest, whilst the bar passes BEHIND his backpack.

The problem with many 7/7 conspiracy theorists is that they never bothered to do their own research but just accepted what they read on websites. And some of the analysis presented on these sites was plain wrong, yet is still being repeated on forums like this SIX years after the event happened

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
False flag for what purpose? Fun? Assassinate someone? Remind Britons what it was like in the days when US funded terrorists were blowing us up?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The ripple effect has been debunked by the BBC 2 documentary “conspiracy files”, I am sure you can find the specific episode on youtube, from what I can remember it’s a pretty solid debunk. I do not really believe in any of the 7/7 conspiracies however I do think there is a conspiracy that led to the event taking place that was later covered up by the authorities, however it was not a false flag it was more of a cock up by British intelligence. 7/7 Matermind Was A MI6 Asset

David Shayler I am afraid to say is a classic conspiracy nut job, he thinks he is god, believes that no planes were involved in 9/11, still believes in the protocols of the elders of Zion and is also a transvestite. So I wouldn’t pay too much attention to him.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
False flag for what purpose? Fun? Assassinate someone? Remind Britons what it was like in the days when US funded terrorists were blowing us up?

False Flag for what purpose ? - The War on Terror they want you to fear and fund

Remind Britons what it was like in the days when US funded terrorists were blowing us up? - Yes, why not ?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

You really need to revise your out-of-date statements. The Home Secretary of the day admitted in the House of Commons that the time (7.40 am) the police originally believed the bombers departed for London had been wrong. Instead, they took the 7.24 am train, which actually left Luton Station a minute late, giving them time to reach the platform, especially if they had bought their return tickets in advance.

Report of the Official Account of the Bombings in London on 7th July 2005

07.40: The London King’s Cross train leaves Luton station. There are conflicting accounts of their behaviour on the train. Some witnesses report noisy conversations, another believes he saw 2 of them standing silently by a set of train doors. The 4 stood out a bit from usual commuters due to their luggage and casual clothes, but not enough to cause suspicion. This was the beginning of the summer tourist period and Luton Station serves Luton Airport.

This report was published on the 11th May 2006 - Can you tell me more about your account to help me clarify between the 2

Edit to add: I will also see what is said in the recent coroners inquest, to see if it deals with this point also
edit on 14-5-2011 by ukWolf because: as stated above

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Why is it easier for so many people to believe that our governments are in a consorted effort to make the Muslim world look like terrorists? They are terrorists. Wake up. Just sit back a minute and take a deep breath… ok, now look at every, not just one or two but EVERY conflict in the world TODAY. Who is involved? Muslims and Muslims or Muslims and some other group or country. I know this is ATS.com but… “Coincidence? I think not!”

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Argos

Oh and another thing for the OP, i think everyone on ATS will have seen this video, why is this being posted again.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Date of origial post - posted on 12-11-2007 @ 09:38

but still I want to check on train times now myself given the recent post

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

Ah right my bad.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
Why is it easier for so many people to believe that our governments are in a consorted effort to make the Muslim world look like terrorists? They are terrorists. Wake up. Just sit back a minute and take a deep breath… ok, now look at every, not just one or two but EVERY conflict in the world TODAY. Who is involved? Muslims and Muslims or Muslims and some other group or country. I know this is ATS.com but… “Coincidence? I think not!”

Woah there hoss! Muslims are NOT terrorists. Our governments want you to think that. They want World War 3 in the Muslim world. You've obviously been brain washed really well. I work with Mulims overseas in their countries. They are just like you and me. The only difference between us and them is they have been brain washed by their religion Islam. I'm Scottish and I get on with them very well. You cannot say Muslims are terrorists just because our government run Mainstream Media outlets say so. They are a nice people who care for one another and their families just like you and me and to be honest they are sick of being painted by our murderous governments. I agree with them. The terrorists of this world are our Governments........NOT MUSLIMS!!!

Next time think before you speak!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Maybe it deserve its own rubric.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The ting I find dodgy about both 9/11 and 7/7 is that it was the twin towers in new york and the red buses and underground in london. Both the iconic to each of their cities. Maybe that is why terrorists would target them. but My self I just find it a bit hollywood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join