It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KSLA TV test Chemtrail fallout and finds Barium

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Who said I thought he/she was talking to me? I made a general statement about calling other people names. I never once mentioned MYSELF.

Just because someone disagrees with you and provides facts to disprove something....does not mean that person is a disinfo agent.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

well I see no opinion offered by poster to be disagreed with therefore your statement makes no sense.

No, not in this thread. But I already have read his opinions on the topic at hand. So, his opinion on the topic has been established.

Name calling is childish and certainly not intelligent. I dont care who it is directed at on here

[edit on 13-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Barium makes you show up on radar. I posted this fun fact in a similar thread that seems to have keeled over.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Barium is sometimes given to those having x-ray examinations.

Never heard of it being used regards radar? Besides, what would be the point given that 'chemtrails' are produced at 30,000ft and any particles released will come to ground hundreds of mile away?

Also, see www.abovetopsecret.com... - no-one has been able to disprove the persistent contrail theory ....... which rather leaves the whole chemtrail argument as a lame duck

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
Barium makes you show up on radar. I posted this fun fact in a similar thread that seems to have keeled over.

Interesting, I would like to know more about that. Do you have a link to your other thread?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Barium is used to make green fireworks. We pump tons of that crap into the atmosphere every year.

On the face of it, there's enough sources of radiation around that a connection between "chemtrails" and a particular contaminant is tenuous at best. There's evidence, for example, that a lot of the nuclear fallout detected in the United States after Chernobyl was actually the result of "controlled venting" following a failed underground nuclear test called "Mighty Oak."

The releases of radioactivity to the atmosphere from underground testing have been far lower than from atmospheric testing, which amounted to 12 billion curies. Even so, there were, in the United States, many large releases from underground testing, totaling 25.3 million curies.3 The last very large release was during the Baneberry underground test in 1970 (6.7 million curies). Since that time, the largest single release has been a "controlled" purging from the Mighty Oak test in 1986 amounting to 36,000 curies. The two next largest releases since the Baneberry test have been accidental ventings of 6,800 curies (1971) and 3,100 curies (1980), according to a study by the now-defunct Congressional Office of Technology Assessment (OTA).

[edit on 16-11-2007 by America Jones]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeah, it seems pretty niave' to blame chemtrails or any other one particular definition to the many things that ail the earth.

But the tapestry being unveiled here and there is not a pretty one for the senses.

These things are just tipping the iceberg.

Interesting post America Jones.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If something is sprayed as a particulate at 20,000ft, the chances of it falling directly below are so close to zero that they aren't worth bothering with, because of drift, windshear and dispersal.

20,000ft is 3.78 miles up.

Think about it. Theres a reason that crop dusting takes place at low level.

(I posted this in the other thread about the subject as well!)

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
star, flag, and a bump from the graveyard.

In looking for more chemtrail proof it amazes me that many mods comment so negatively about the subject...............praising someone who makes the analogy of chemtrails to snails? Sure, lets moderate as adults?

This thread was based off of actual news footage. I keep having people deny the existence of chemtrails, and yet there is an overwhelming amount of info on the web.

I read "We want air tests", and there are air tests; which show contamination of heavy metals................... In turn the debunker's say are due to factories???? There's something called the EPA, they monitor factories. Sure there are payoffs, and business keeps running, but not all of them; not to the amount of contamination proven.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Yes, and a very highly controlled test is was (not). It was not an "air test".

"This is water and stuff that I collected in bowls. I had it sitting out in my backyard in my dad's pick-up truck," said Nichols as he handed us a mason jar in the KSLA News 12 parking lot back in September after driving down from Arkansas.

www.ksla.com...

BTW, some of the mods were not mods at the time when this thread was current.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

This post might help explain things a little better:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
KSLA is not the only news source that has been forced to recognize the chemtrail issue.

I was watching Fox News around a month ago, and they had to do an entire news clip regarding chemtrails.

I'm not saying the collection method was good; however, the overall link to KSLA was decent.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Scientific method...

I love how the "sample" was "collected."

Soon after a recent episode he saw particles in the air. "We'd see it drop to the ground in a haze," added Nichols. He then noticed the material collecting on the ground.

"This is water and stuff that I collected in bowls. I had it sitting out in my backyard in my dad's pick-up truck," said Nichols as he handed us a mason jar in the KSLA News 12 parking lot back in September after driving down from Arkansas.

www.ksla.com...

I would have to agree with you on this one. The testing methods were very shotty, and not professional in my opinion. If the news station wanted to really make a story out of this one they should have done the research on their own, instead of taking mason jars full of "water and stuff" from this guy. Very poorly executed, and not at all reputable in my opinion.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by desertdreamer]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree Phage. If someone wants to do some real work on proving the validity of chemtrails, an airborne sample would need to be taken. That would be the only way to truly get an accurate reading.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Of course lets not forget barium is one of the more common elements in earths crust (13th I think) and a common pollutant from coal fired power plants. But again thats less exciting than conspiracies.

While its good to be open minded, dont be so open minded that ones brain falls out. To catch rainwater in a bowl in your yard and to think that is the same thing as a direct sampling of a jet engine exhaust miles and miles up, does not bode well for our public school systems.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Barium, as Barium Titanate, is a high voltage insulator of high dielectric constant.
I heard things.

Guess the voltages might be high to separate out the Barium.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Sorry, but the lab report data is not the same as what the station said, and what the chemmies latched onto, which is usual for them

Go look at 1:00 into it
www.youtube.com...

You can see the lab report, it absolutely not 6.88 parts per million., You can see for yourself, it is 68.8 parts per BILLION. That is far LESS than toxic limits are.

You chemmies can try to blame the TV station for it, except for the fact that you can plainly see the data on the video. Either you chemmies disregarded that fact, or you knew about it but kept quiet in order to promote chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Found this barium info:

Bariumblues.com main page Below is a copy of the HAARP patent. A link to to the original version at the patent office website is here. (My copy is easier to read.) The HAARP patent includes a proposal to release large clouds of barium in order to increase electron precipitation. Scroll down to see it in red.

(in red)
It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in
the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold
plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through
enhanced whistler-mode interaction.

Barium compounds are one of the key components of chemtrails as revealed by independent researchers using laboratory analysis. The following toxicity summary for barium was funded by U.S. taxpayers, who are daily being poisoned with barium from chemtrails. It is time to hold the U.S. military, President and Congress accountable for their crimes against humanity and the environment.

I thought HAARP could operate without any seeding just
on the targeting frequency and the heating frequency.

Can planes fly high enough to seed Barium.

I proposed UFOs knocking off barium as part of the high voltage
insulation but the trails are not for effect to disguise but needed
for HAARP and much larger quantities.

Interesting in that high voltage coil builders are looking for this
barium and its so common in the earth. Some coil builder must
have a higher priority.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Barium compounds are one of the key components of chemtrails as revealed by independent researchers using laboratory analysis. T

No, its not. There is no actual sampling done that shows aircraft are releasing anything like that.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Right no sampling data is presented.
Then there is getting the material off the plane or finding the supplier.
Who knows their back up data.
For trails that spend days in the sky slowly gravitating down to Earth
it must be a snap to sample.
A toy rocket might get samples from a low settling cloud I once observed.
Check for a sudden cold day and have a camera ready cause they can go low.
I can theorize a high voltage craft flaking off material but if seeding is also
required there might be a large quantity involved.
The fake plane reason is also a trail making reason without seeding for HAARP.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join