It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Clinton supporters piss me off!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Obamas supporters piss me off because most of them are only voting for him because he is black, which is pure racist.

Clintons supporters piss me off because most of them are only voting for her because she is a woman, which is pure sexist.

Anyone who does even a miniscule amount of digging on either of these candidates would find that they are both big government/NWO scum.

Anyone who does even a miniscule amount of digging on Ron Paul knows that he's the only hope we have left for a free again USA.

Vote Ron Paul, if you dont, I'll meet you in a NAFTA death camp within a few years, promise...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icon_xof
Obamas supporters piss me off because most of them are only voting for him because he is black, which is pure racist.

Clintons supporters piss me off because most of them are only voting for her because she is a woman, which is pure sexist.

But dont tell them that.

The one good thing is that over time, they are not going to be gaining any supporters, while Dr. Paul, is gaining supports, every day.

Alot of people are going to take the time to look at the canidates, many, however wont, and will just take what the news tells them... Demacrat good... Republican bad... and thats it.

Hilliariys base is shrinking, Obamaa base is shrinking. And more and more people are finding out who Ron Paul is. Time is our Ally, and we have few precious months to get out there.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

True that... Ron Paul gains support by the minute because his message is simple and honest, Let freedom ring!!! What kind of person wouldnt support that?

btw, nice signature

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Icon_xof

delusional hyperbole and baseless smears against people won't get you anywhere. i'd vote for obama based on his positions, not because of his skin color. i'd vote for hillary in the event that she's the lesser of two #ty candidates.

NWO?
NAFTA death camps?

i'm sorry, i base my voting on reality.
go ahead and say "don't say i didn't warn you" or something smug like that, your little predictions won't come to pass.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
go ahead and say "don't say i didn't warn you" or something smug like that, your little predictions won't come to pass.

Did I address you personally when I made those statements about Clinton and Obama supporters? No, I referred to the majority or their supporters. If you actually take the time to look into your candidates, great. More power to you. I'm saying that most people don't, especially those behind the front runners because the front runners (Rudy, Hillary, Barack, etc.) all have spotted histories. Anyone who takes 10 minutes to look into them objectively can tell you that. And before you dismiss the coming NWO and NAFTA deathcamps as fiction, look into it. If you want I can even point you in the right direction for gathering info on either subject. Anyone with half a degree of intelligence can put the pieces together and see whats coming. I'm not some delusional creaton looking for some conspiracy to hype about. I wish these things were not happening, it scares the hell out of me. And as for reality, you'll get a good dose of that if things keep going the way they are. Don't say I didn't warn you.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't vote for Obama, Clinton, or Paul, if they were the last candidates on Earth. There's a rumor out there that Cynthia Mckinney might be running on the Green Party line. I would be pretty happy 'bout that...

p.s. Here's the Draft Cynthia website.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

What do you have against Ron Paul? Really, I'm curious...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by Icon_xof

What do you have against Ron Paul? Really, I'm curious...

Just that he's a libertarian. I think the last candidate of the libertarian party for president was a guy name Michael Badnarik. I saw him on C-Span one morning. He described libertarian as conservative on economic issues and liberal on social issues. Well I'm not conservative on economic issues, in fact I consider myself a social democrat. I believe in a safety net, I believe in social justice. I think the private sector has limitations, and government is the only entity to jump in and solve; or at least help, with some problems.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I like three of the Democratic hopefuls--Obama, Clinton and Edwards. I like the fact that Obama is African American, but I wouldn't vote for him on those grounds alone. I like the fact that Clinton is a woman, as I am a woman, but I wouldn't vote for her on those grounds alone. I like Edwards even though he is a male WASP; I certainly wouldn't rule him out on those grounds.

Without going into a long campaign speech for each of them, I'll just say Obama appears to be "a uniter, not a divider," something that George W. promised but didn't deliver. He has some fresh ideas and I like his position on many issues; whether I'll agree with him on everything remains to be seen. Clinton has experience and energy and some good ideas, though she may be a bit too much of a Washington "insider." Edwards, like Obama, is a bit of an "outsider," though no one in Congress is completely outside the political estabishment. Here in North Carolina Edwards has always been well liked; he speaks to the "common person."

I think it's simplistic to say that support for Clinton and Obama is due to sexism and racism, any more than you can say people like Edwards because he is a white man. I am sorry if my views make you angry; you haven't convinced me they are wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There's nothing more irritating than that. "We're voting because he's black." I see how people want to see that kind of change, but this isn't anything like when Jackie Robinson was let into the MLB.. This guy has the same hands in his pockets as the others, and that's something his supporters aren't "hip" to.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Your views don't make me angry, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. The problem I have with the front runners is that they are just more puppets churned out by the machine. They're engineered to be appealing to specific groups. The reason I support Ron Paul is because he's the real deal, and that scares the sh*t out of all the corrupt entities on top because they're his #1 target. He wants to abolish the IRS and restore the power to the people. That means a big loss for the a-holes on top. Thats why they have been denying him media coverage (besides the occasional crappy remark towards him). Don't buy that? Then dig this; On Monday Nov.5th Ron Paul broke the republican record for the most donations received in one day, $4.2 million in 24hrs. Why isn't this all over the news, I mean it's kind of a big deal. If it were one of the front runners, even any of the tail enders, you know they wouldn't shut up about it. But they leave RP in the dark. If that doesn't seem fishy to you then I guess your lobotomy was a success. Open your eyes, deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Icon makes some good points though guys. A lot of people will vote based on one or two positions rather than taking the time to find out the whole story.

Ron Paul seems like a reasonable candidate.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow, well, first of all...

Obama isn't losing support, he has been draining support away ever since the last Democratic debate. He should be thanking Edwards for that, by the way.

The majority of people are not voting for Obama because he's black. That's silly. They vote for him because they accept his vague ideas about change. He has nothing to actually offer and seems hesitant to take a stand on much of anything.

Hillary is all kinds of wrong for this country. At the end of the day, people just aren't going to trust her. Why? She isn't trust worthy! But she stuck with Bill after he cheated on her. So what? Is she really going to start divorce proceedings while he is in office? Really? She's in it for the power.

Ron Paul is a decent candidate in my book but if you're going to assume that people are voting for obama because he's black and hillary because she's a woman, then you're saying people are stupid. If people are stupid, then they are not capable of making their own decisions. Ron Paul will take away the safety net and make you depend on yourself. The American Dream is real but you have to earn it.

So we can either live in a nation under democrats where the bloated and corrupt government takes care of our every need for only 65% of our income every year, or we can live in a free market society that will take advantage of us at every turn (moreso than now).

We can be slaves to the government, or slaves to global conglomerates. NBC is owned by General Electric, who bought lots of wind mill technology from Enron when they collapsed. NBC has a nice happy green week to raise awareness, but it's very convenient that GE stands to make a lot of money if this green thing ever really catches on.

We're being lied to at every turn, every moment we're conscious. It's not about freedom, there's no such thing in the modern world. It's about deciding what kind of foot you want to live under, which is more comfortable for you.

I say to hell with it. Vote Ron Paul and see what happens. =)

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by Icon_xof

I'd vote for obama based on his positions, not because of his skin color. I'd vote for hillary in the event that she's the lesser of two #ty candidates.

NWO?
NAFTA death camps?

go ahead and say "Don't say I didn't warn you" or something smug like that, your little predictions won't come to pass.

Your not a US citizen now are you? So tell me how your going to vote? Hmm?

Perhaps you should research the North American Union. The govenment thinks we're so stupid that we won't know what the SPP, Nafta or Nasco is really about.

I'm voting for Dr. Ron Paul- He's the only one I know of who does not support the NAU.

new topics

top topics

join