It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will See Greer Saturday, 11/10: ATS Comments - messages?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
disclose! disclose!

it's 2007

greer said himself the government had technologies to change the world

well come on lets have it, where is this world changing evidence

ask him what is going on 6 years after he said what he said

someone out of 400 people surely has a photo or some kind of recording (audio,video or something) that will make cnn news or fox news or a big news companys 24 hour news loop

why isn't there a picture of an alien or craft on their homepage if they have them?

is it any simpler than that?

blow the doors off if you can, if you can change the world why not

and if i missed something the disclosure project did or said then please tell me what to google for

because i loved watching their first 2 hour press conference, i might watch it again today

but it's been 6 years

come on now lets have it, change the world greer, you said you could

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
disclose! disclose!

it's 2007

greer said himself the government had technologies to change the world

well come on lets have it, where is this world changing evidence

ask him what is going on 6 years after he said what he said

One of the major themes of the National Press Club conference was that all the information on ETs - how many races there are, what they look like, where they're from etc - as well as all the technologies, are locked away in these deep black secret projects.

It would have been great if the NPC conference had compelled the controllers of those projects to come clean to the world, "Umm, yeah, world, we're very evil.... we've prevented these technologies from coming out and benefiting humanity for 100 years.... umm, Sorry! Well here they are now, please don't hate us!"

But as we all know, they instead did their best to sweep the NPC conference under the rug, all the major news networks gave it a measly three or four minutes of coverage and then back to Britney and Lindsay and Paris or whatever pointless fluff story of the day.

Greer Inc have been forced to try to get the technologies out by way of civilian inventors who managed to figure them out on their own..... and that's what has taken so long. And don't forget, there is enormous resistance to these technologies coming out from these "shadow government" interests, to the point where they have even murdered people.

Where most people berate Greer for taking so long, I give him props for hanging in there so long, against both massive resistance from the PTB, and CONSTANT CONSTANT ridicule and condemnation from the public!
Greer is the one guy who has the guts and persistence to keep going where just about anyone else on Earth would have given up a long time ago.

Anyway, this new Potomac Energy Project deal seems quite promising, with the inventors being protected under a strategic umbrella and receiving millions in funding. Let's hope the big technology disclosure we've been waiting for is finally on the horizon....

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I saw the "DOC" here in Phoenix a couple of years ago during a seminar he was hosting. He claims that HIS group was responsible for the summoning of the UFO for the Phoenix Lights event that took place in 1997.

If you feel comfortable ask him if he indeed was responsible for that event, and lets see if he does a John Kerry flip flop or perhaps a give a stupid look like GW Bush.

Have fun.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Just disgusting. I thought it was proven that all those lights were was flares. I don't see how a creep like Greer even looks himself in the mirror anymore. So much promise, but now what huge creep.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mentalempire
reply to post by solarstorm

Just disgusting. I thought it was proven that all those lights were was flares.

No, that's a typical government denial line.

Fife Symington who was Governor of Arizona at the time has even publically admitted to seeing a spacecraft during the Phoenix Lights incident.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Well, of course you can't rule out politicians milking the UFO mass hysteria for a convenient political angle.

Can you demonstrate these lights weren't flares? If so, I'd like to see evidence.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mentalempire
Well, of course you can't rule out politicians milking the UFO mass hysteria for a convenient political angle.

LOL!

Most politicians avoid the subject like the plague for fear of ridicule and career suicide.

The ones who have spoken out about it, like Symington and Dennis Kucinich, have a lot of courage....

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

When all of Phoenix is *CONVINCED* (despite any hard evidence that supports such a conviction) that they saw a UFO, are you going to tell them they're deluded or are you, on the other hand, slap on a tinfoil hat and join the crowd?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mentalempire

The Phoenix Lights Documentary
UFO - Phoenix Lights - Full Version 1997

Can "flares" blink in and out, pulsate, change colour, fly around in formation, in perfect horizontal lines etc?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Ah, yes they can. I could go down to a fireworks store right now and buy cheap fireworks (to say nothing of military flares) that change colors. If you time flare drops *just so*, there's no reason to believe it *wouldn't* look like stuff flying in formation. A perfect fake-out psyop when used correctly.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
/ / / / / / / / WARNING NEWBIE CROSSING/ / / / / / / / / /

Me thunked,

In a fire line, everyone is needed, Particularities or peculiarities might be luxury issues in a crisis, and the fire need be out. We desperately need the advances and the realization of our humility in knowing of other living worlds if we are going to survive the changes. Everyone need stand with everyone.

Greer has his path, and likely some problems, but he is helping in his way. From his writings he reveals a real vitalist's foundation, but the harder edged energy business might be disharmonic for him. I'm sure he's as stressed up and messed up as anyone. Good visionary, but maybe his grip is too tight and he's cutting to far to the right.

Fore!

We're are all working on our technique, right? Then, of course, that becomes baggage we eventually need loose too

Coherence can potentate a movement. The UFO/ Conspiracy community needs to loose polarity as much as possible. Easy to say, but a challenge in practice, I expect.

Is there a type of stated association that does not imply or intermingle business? "friend", "weired buddy",............ "member"?
We all need something like that that.

My having watched from over the fence, the whole UFO and Conspiracy community is loosing too much steam in trying to differentiate, disassociate and disagree. I would tend to want to find those things that where similar and let the other stuff fall into the background. Build on that.

A unified front is the best image to show millions of people looking for a home for their conscience. ATS could very well be that home.

ZG

[edit on 11/9/2007 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Ask him to come forward with all the material he has, if he has the material he says he does someone would have to take some notice. However because Greer is all for the money I don't think he has the evidence that he claims.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mentalempire

Nonsense.

Over 10,000 eyewitnesses, video footage, and even the Governor of Arizona saying he saw a craft.

MANY of the witnesses claim to have seen a craft, not just "lights" or flares.

It's probably the best mass sighting over a major city there is.

But some people will believe whatever absurd denial explanation the government comes up with - "flares", "swamp gas", "dust", "balloons" - because they simply don't want to believe that this could be true.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

While i'm personally a bit on the fence with this one, let's ask one question - 10000 witnesses, many ( as you say ) reported seeing a craft, but still all that can be shown as hard evidence are some light effects, that COULD be easily reproduced with military flares ? Where is the craft ? Several people filmed/photoed the phenomenon, but no craft, only lights, so why is it not observable on ANY of the several documents, while some flare like phenomenon is ?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

Well, you got me there. I honestly don't know right now. Maybe some of the witnesses did get photos of metallic-looking crafts, maybe not.

It would seem that the more advanced UFOs are capable of manifesting in some sort of pure energy state, where they look like "Orbs" instead of metallic craft. Many witnesses have reported seeing UFOs "phase-shift", like an enormous metallic-looking craft will suddenly collapse into an "Orb"-like ball of light.

I don't have time to look into it right now but I'm sure the Phoenix Lights have been discussed many times before. I'll do some more searching when I have time.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
I saw the "DOC" here in Phoenix a couple of years ago during a seminar he was hosting. He claims that HIS group was responsible for the summoning of the UFO for the Phoenix Lights event that took place in 1997.

If you feel comfortable ask him if he indeed was responsible for that event, and lets see if he does a John Kerry flip flop or perhaps a give a stupid look like GW Bush.

Have fun.

Actually, I want to add just one more comment to my post---If by chance you do ask him about being responsible for the Phoenix Lights and he says YES. Ask him if he would be ever so kind to duplicate the event at the same place at an announced time. My bet is that he will say that the aircraft is being repaired or the ET's are on vacation

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Phoenix Lights UFO sighting consisted of more than just lights in the sky. There was a huge triangular craft that flew over the city earlier in the evening that "blocked out the stars," was completely silent, the size of a football field, and was seen by hundreds of witnesses.

The flare explanation applies only to the sightings that happened later in the night, not the triangular craft.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Riposte]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As far as the Phoenix Lights go, a small part of them could have been flares, and this is what the military re-staged to 'prove' that's what they were. However, I don't think flares can explain the entire 'outbreak.' Before dismissing the lights entirely, take a look at the book by Lynne Kitei which is here. It's a fairly comprehensive book that goes into detail on the sightings and leaves flares as an unlikely explanation.

As far as Greer's connection with the lights, it's another good example of Greer attempting to take credit for something he had no part in, just like he tried to horn in on Roswell. I'm surprised he didn't want to take credit for O'Hare as well.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ask Dr. Greer if he realizes how responsible and credible he appeared to come off as first and now how irrational and nuts he seems to be. He lost all credibility when he said he could summon UFOs. I thought we had a really winner and champion at first, but now it seems he is just another nut!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just a quick chip in:

Ask Greer to "Show me the MOTHS man."

Really sorry,I apologize in advance.

<< 1    3 >>

join