It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Cuba be next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
notice i said financial benefits. I am for the war here, and so for it in fact that i am actually serving here in the army. but there was not any real financial benefits was there? I may be wrong, who knows.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
FIX UP!

GW had plans to invade Iraq BEFORE he even "got" into power.

Whats that done for you? Left 600+ of you BRAVE men + women die in some barren desert so that his dads Halliburton / Carlyle buddies can get rich whilst you die trying.

I only pray that hell is real and the devil is heating up his biggest iron in the fire.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I donno man....we have done some great things here. But you gotta understand we don't fight for Bush. We fight for each other. So I don't hate him. And now saddam is out of power. I donno, one way or another i think it was for the better. And more of us will die before it's over. I've still got 3 months here. we'll see

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
good luck man. To all of you. Everyone is behind you guys.
We just have some serious questions / doubts about your CIC.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EightAce
FIX UP!

Whats that done for you? Left 600+ of you BRAVE men + women die in some barren desert so that his dads Halliburton / Carlyle buddies can get rich whilst you die trying.

I only pray that hell is real and the devil is heating up his biggest iron in the fire.

He had plans to invade even before he was elected into the office? Care to share the source of this wonderful information? Halliburton/Carlysle buddies getting rich because of the war? Yeah, that's what the war is all about. Jeesh, next you'll be saying how the war was all about stealing the oil. Facts don't get in the way of the psychotic, do they?

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Dont chew me out - he's your president.

The war was about weapons of mass destruction - i forgot...

The war was about liberating the people of Iraq and providing them with security and an elected democratic government - I forgot about that one too...

as for your all important links -

www.cbsnews.com...

�From the very beginning, there was a conviction, that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go,� says O�Neill, who adds that going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by EightAce
FIX UP!

He had plans to invade even before he was elected into the office? Care to share the source of this wonderful information? Halliburton/Carlysle buddies getting rich because of the war? Yeah, that's what the war is all about. Jeesh, next you'll be saying how the war was all about stealing the oil. Facts don't get in the way of the psychotic, do they?

There were White House plans to get rid of Saddam before GWB was even elected.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yeah, this article which is pushing a book written by a gentleman that is, to put it kindly, not a member of the GWB fan club, is solid evidence that even before he entered the office, Shrub intended on pounding Hussein, and he intended on doing this so that his buds could make money (Although no evidence of this grand conspiracy has yet to manifest)?
The book doesn't seem to coincide with facts, either. Example, O'Neill claims Bush was domestically ignorant, yet he spent his first year running circles around the democrats on domestic issues.
An article on the Communist Broadcasting Service plugging a book that is very negative toward a republican president is not the kind of "all important link" to which I referred.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yeah, this article which is pushing a book written by a gentleman that is, to put it kindly, not a member of the GWB fan club, is solid evidence that even before he entered the office, Shrub intended on pounding Hussein, and he intended on doing this so that his buds could make money (Although no evidence of this grand conspiracy has yet to manifest)?
The book doesn't seem to coincide with facts, either. Example, O'Neill claims Bush was domestically ignorant, yet he spent his first year running circles around the democrats on domestic issues.
An article on the Communist Broadcasting Service plugging a book that is very negative toward a republican president is not the kind of "all important link" to which I referred.

That book isn't the only source, though. It's been well known that Saddam has been a thorn in the US's side for well over a decade. Do you really think GWB just said "Saddam might have WMDs, so let's get him, out of the blue"? What he likely said was "We need to get rid of Saddam. How can we sell this to the public?"

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i just call them as i see them.

So just because he dont like Bush his views are invalid? Just because he has a book outlining the FACTS his views are invalid.

Looks like the facts never get in the way of a good right wing opinion?

All the evidence for going to war is getting erroded, daily. From every angle. What will it take? A poster campaign? 2 minutes during the super bowl.

People are DYING guy.

Bush is great.... lets all invade Cuba - after that, how about Poland.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join