It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE REVOLUTION! highlights

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
name the behinds

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Next time I will like the reunion to be in Atlanta, they have very nice places.

And . . . I will be able to attend just to meet the Three Amigos.

So next time please consider Atlanta.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
that looks like Tom Cruise sitting in the middle. sweet man! did you guys get to talk about WOTW?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
name the behinds

Skeptic Overlord, Crakeur, AccessDenied.

No, wait. Skeptic has a beard.

Umm... I dunno.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Nice to see that Ice-T is interested in ATS-topics (unless of course is presence there was paid-for)

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

SO, Simon, AD...AD wins the prize by 1000000000000 pts btw

hehehehehehehehe

this makes 3 lines

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
WOS, Unknown, And Access Denied.

Wos was really a ham in front of the camera, very funny dude.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
not the overlord. that's me in the middle, AD on the right.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

Whoa !!!!

Kelter, I think you might have found the proverbial "dark horse" here....WOS has been flying under the radar lately (In a good way of course
)

so your pics aren't without merit...

Sorry if I seem to be in horse racing mode folks, we had the Melbourne Cup here today and it really does pervade everything you do for the day

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Marg that's a great idea to have the next party in Atlanta. I'm 45 miles south west of the big city.

Everyone could get a taste of southern hospitality.

I do enjoy NYC but the pace is a bit slower in the Atlanta area and much more laid back.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wos, Crackeur, and AD.

Can't wait to hear from AD when she gets back!!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i avoided keeping an eye on the november 5th threads, choosing to rather wait till 'whatever' happened and then read the comments about it which i did this morning.

i want to thank those involved for the time, effort and expense they made to pull this off to try and gain new awareness for ats. from what i read it seems to have been a successful event and lets hope good things come from it.

unfortunately it seems a lot of members have taken offence to being 'lead on' that something new and exciting was about to happen with ats. in a way it is understandable from their comments - i think they would have preferred to have 1 whistleblower behind a plain desk to 100 celebrities and their party hats.

in the 10 years that ats has been around, it has grown in leaps and bounds with lots of changes (and always a few grumbles about them). times change and so must ats if it wants to stay on top. however, you always have to bear in mind whether that change is a good thing or not for ats as a whole.

celebrity endorsement of conspiracy stuff can be a good thing when seeking the truth - look at charlie sheen and rosie mcdonald and their views on 911 (why weren't they invited btw?)

mainstream media attention is also good for the site as it means they are taking you more seriously as a source. so long as posts remain of good quality (and the more well-known the site becomes, the more some people will deliberately bring stupid posts in to bring the level of the site down or troll or hoax etc). this will need to be considered and kept an eye on. quality posting needs to be improved if ats is to become more than the online national enquirer or weekly world news. members will have to try and keep their tempers under control and stop turning threads into infantile slanging matches because no new member will want to hang around if they are constantly insulted or their threads derailed etc.

members - there is a great opportunity here to make the site all you want it to be but the effort needs to be made by you as well as the owners and staff.
they took a big risk putting this presentation together and while it may not have been a new idea for you, it hopefully opened a few media peoples eyes to a new technological outlet for reaching the general public.

however good an idea it was for publicizing ats, there is a also great danger in courting the mainstream media

consider this -

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
those people included producers/reporters for every major broadcast network, all three major cable news networks, three radio networks, five major news papers, three news radio stations, publishers, film producers, and cable network executives. And yes... some celebrities are varying degrees in a cool location to make sure that we draw all the people we needed to draw.

the question for me remains, does ats want to beat them or join them?

so to sum up, in the evolving times that lay ahead for ats, please don't forget what we are here for in the first place.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

I reckon you might go real close to the trifecta...

Any mod who nicks me for a one liner in this thread is a mug

hehehheheheheheh

this thread has been a load of fun...folks who were there, folks who watched and folks who didnt...

THAT is what this place is all about at the end of the day...

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Amazing event guys! Had to miss it live due to some family business, but oh well. I'm incredibly happy to see ATS getting larger and spreading the word! This is a big set up for all of us here and I look forward to growing right along side ATS.

Congratulations again! Can't wait to see some more pictures.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Tom Arnold? Is that his name Roseanne's ex No idea

Have the spheres been solved? im dying to know what is in them, i saw books and the event or live event, but Simon is in the way

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here are the spheres:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

CENTER: U G C WEBSITE
12:00 : RADIO
01:30 : LIVE EVENTS
03:00 : VIDEO
04:30 : E-ZINES
06:00 : PODCASTS
07:30 : EDITORIALS
09:00 : TELEVISION
10:30 : BOOKS

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
At last. Thank you

I got 5 never heard of a E-zine

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
03:00 : VIDEO

For the record, this was DVD until last night.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Lombozo, Crakeur, AccessDenied.

And my question from the last page: Who all (famous) was there? I saw Ice T, Gilbert Gottfried and Lou Reed, and I read in chat that Leonard Nimoy was there. Who else, and are they all members?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join