It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS isn't the only group today having a party!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
ronpaulgraphs.com...

Within the first hour (according to the graph), Ron Paul raised a little over $150,000 dollars -- and note, this was primarily the East Coast, since (at the time of this post), the West coast has another 80 minutes to go before the 5th. Also note that it's the middle of the night. Just IMAGINE what contributions Ron Paul is going to get when people start waking up (speaking literally here, but figuratively could work, too).

[edit on 11/5/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It's 2am on the east coast and its up to $260k

Sounds like good news, I will be watching this one closely.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It is up to $265,000 raised now in just the first hour or two. The goal I believe is to raise as much as 10,000,000 dollars in a single day, which would be the most anyone has ever raised.

thisnovember5th.com...

[Edit: Had to add $5,000
]

Nyorai

[edit on 5/11/2007 by Nyorai]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Second hour wasn't as good as the first, but it was still awesome. It's probably because there are less people in the mid east. I predict this hour will be fairly slow, then once it hits 12a.m. on the West Coast, it might spike again.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well, I was correct. It did better from 12am-1am than from 11am to 12am (PST). It's still growing great right now, but I believe it will have to grow much more than this to make the 10 million mark. Still, raising about $400,000 in about 5 hours is nothing to scoff at, and it may still have exponential growth when people start waking up. As for me, I'm heading to sleep. I except to see much awesomeness when I wake up.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder. It will be interesting to see how much is donated today.

$425,000 now.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well, I just donated my $100 to Ron Paul's campaign.

It's almost 8:30am here on the east coast, and the chart
is showing close to $800,000

There might be hope for America afterall..

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It's a little after 9am now, and the donations have reached $900,000

Looks like it's going up about $100k an hour now,
he may not hit the $10 million mark, but this is
going to make a huge difference.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
$1,175,000

Yes, every bit makes a difference.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
$1,550,000 wow, I wonder if this will continue all day..

This is quite impressive! Since your last post, he's made
over $350,000.. It went from 100k an hour to well over 200k.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, its about 10:30m on the west coast and the donations have reached over 2 million for today.

Starting total for the 4th Q was 2,770,000. Right now it is closing in on 5 million for the 4th Q.

Anyone watching the lamestream media to see if they are noticing?

Its going up by thousands per min.

And to think that it ias all in the form of small donations.

And the 4th quater donations have blown balst 5 million, surpassing the total for the 3rd quater.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
From 8am to 12pm (EST), it went up by almost a million. I am not sure if it will reach the 10 million mark, but heck if it can just reach the 5 million mark, that would still be a great accomplishment.

Tell me, what is the current record?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Tell me, what is the current record?

Kerry in 04

Look there. looks to be about 3 million

Its dated, but ill keep looking

----

Yep, that is the one day record.

Less then a million to go.'

Kerry set the record in the middle of the summer at the DNC, AFTER HE HAD THE PRESIDENIAL BID.

This fact makes this even more amazing. This is alot of people putting money where thier mouth is on a 'fringe' canidate.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
3 million? Well, it looks like Ron Paul just might break that.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I received an email from www.ronpaul2008.com, the official site where they have a running meter. They've made well over 2 Million and I suspect they'll break Mitt Romney's single-day money raising record of 3.1 Million set on January 7 of 2007.

What does it all mean? This is much different than an online poll and there's no way the MSM is going to be able to put that kind of spin on it. If Paul is only polling at around 1% then it either means his supporters are hugely supportive or that the polling is simply incorrect, and Paul has a lot more support than even his supporters realize. I'm not sure which one it is.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Remember today Ron Paul is going for a record setter in his much needed campaign contributions, please if you believe in the U.S. Constitution, then please help by contributing to his success, simply go to his official site and donate, whatever you can afford (i.e. 25-100 dollars or up to a maximum of 2,300 per person; must be a U.S. citizen or possess a valid green card). TIA!

www.ronpaul2008.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well he's over $3 million now.. and still going hot!
They have a warning at the top of the page now,
"We are experiencing some bandwidth issues.
Please limit your refreshing to once every 10 minutes or more!"

Still no mention on tv, but its top news online:

ABC News:
Ron Paul Is Money

Mark it down: A landmark moment entered the annals of political fundraising Nov. 5, 2007.

If Texas Republican Ron Paul's Web site fundraising meter is to be believed, the Libertarian candidate, who has lagged in the polls but raised as much money as top-tier candidates, passed $3 million in online fundraising in less than 24 hours.

USA Today:
Ron Paul says he's broken one-day online fundraising record

Rep. Ron Paul, the libertarian Republican presidential candidate from Texas, says today that he's broken a record: the record for online fundraising in a single day during the pre-convention primary process.

According to Paul's campaign, he raised more than $2.7 million online in 16 hours that ended at 4 p.m. ET. The campaign called that "the largest single-day online primary fundraising effort by a presidential candidate in United States election history."

We might not see this until tomorrow, that's if its even covered at all by the MSM.

top topics

join