It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

irrefutable evidence of shapeshifting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Actually that whole wide eyed thing, is more "mind control" than "reptilian shape shifting". i see no scales ore eye color change anyways. -cpNJ

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

I don't know, it just looks like his entire iris is black to me.

And yes, I'm giving my opinion of this "proof".

Jasn

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Dont you guys know that the eye reflects like a mirror across its surface. If they had an object that was the same shape in front of him, it would look just like that, which is what it is. Its the camera stand/base.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer

No sir, this is not an example of shape shifting, its just a reflection of light in diffusion bags.

Allow me to explain with a crappy diagram made with ASCII characters....

*=subject

()=light

C=camera

----------------------------------
------------------- ()------------
---------------------------------
-------------- *-----------------
()---------------------------- ()
--------------C-----------------
----------------------------------

I'm no fan of this shapeshifting reptile people.... but those eyes kind of freaked me out..... if this is just a trick of lighting and camera then why doesn't someone replicate it.

I disagree..... lighting does not change the shape of a human iris. If it did then every actor, actress, and well anyone who gets in front of a camera with 3 point lighting would have slitted pupils. It is physically impossible for light reflections to create a "black" streak on the eyes or change the appearance of the iris. If it were reflections then the sides of the iris should be blotted out with bright white. But what I see in the video is the sides of the iris and a dark streak in the center of the iris. That doesn't match the diagram provided.

I have an idea. I have a Canon XL1S but no lighting equipment. I'm in Southern California. I challenge anyone of the the usual-debunker-suspects who lives in S.C. to contact me and we'll see if we can replicate it. If we can't then ..... I guess Rudy's either a lizard, a cat, or demon possessed.

By the way I know a good bit about camera & lighting I just never got around to buying the lighting rigs.

-Euclid

[edit on 2-11-2007 by euclid]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Cannabis does not make your pupil a slit. He CLEARLY has slit eyes. Humans have ROUND pupils. Why don't people understand this? Why are people so DESPERATE to ignore this?

I agree. Like I said a little bit ago... I'm no fan of the shapeshifter stuff but this is truly strange and his eyes are definately slits and I am sort of speechless because I have not encountered anything like this video before. It does not look altered in any way other than some music and zooms. I'm stumped.

Something else I just noticed in the video is that the iris dilates like a cats eye, in and out from the left and right sides only. A normal human eye dilates like a camera iris 360 degrees from the entire circumference - very odd.

Maybe he forgot to wear his contacts for that interview.

-Euclid

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Ummmmm. No it is not. This is crap. You have never proved anything other than the ability to get me to read this moronic shape shifting crap over and over. that day is over. if this was your proof....it sucks

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei

I don't know, it just looks like his entire iris is black to me.

Looks like you took one of the still frames and blackened out the iris manually.

Getting desperate are we?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Desperate? Not at all.

Had you read between the lines, you would have caught me admitting that it's what I did.

Also, it's as flawless as yours and took less than 10 seconds. Go ahead, blow it up. Even the pixelation is perfect.

"And yes, I'm giving you my opinion on this 'proof' "

Take from it what you will.

I would never call ya a liar, but I might call ya a fibber.

Jasn

Edit to correct sleep deprivation induced mistake.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

We'll if you got a laugh out of it, i guess thats what counts. Thanks for contributing

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I for one would have to see Rudy in person to believe this to be true

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Nah, you don't have to be like that haha. It wasn't for ****s and giggles. I just honestly believe that it's edited. If you truly didn't do any editing to the vid, accept my apologies.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei

Nah, you don't have to be like that haha. It wasn't for ****s and giggles. I just honestly believe that it's edited. If you truly didn't do any editing to the vid, accept my apologies.

Jasn

Go to cnn.com and check out the videos section. That is where i got it from. Do a search for "guiliani bush speech" and it will be the first thing that pops up.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Is there some kind of screening process on this site where someone with a little sense can put a stop to post titled "irrefutable evidence", "proof" and the good ol' "smoking gun." You are killing the meaning of these words.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dark_matter06
Is there some kind of screening process on this site where someone with a little sense can put a stop to post titled "irrefutable evidence", "proof" and the good ol' "smoking gun." You are killing the meaning of these words.

I was just gonna post the exact same thing

The moto of this site is "Deny Ignorance" and yet, time and time again, we get bombarded with "irrefutable" evidence in the form of on-line video snippets and stills of people's eyes. Maybe it's time for a new section on ATS called "Beyond Dumb"

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This supposed phenomenon is one i remain open minded too. Theres so many supposed eye witness accounts that i think it deserve a tad of merit. People seeing people change into lizards or what have you. Im not saying i believe it or disbelieve but to information available on it although scant and shady deserves a little thought at least.

However that being said youtube videos are so so so so so so EASY to fake that i cant take it as proof of anything. Talking to someone, or many someones who is/are dead scared and terrified because they claim to have seen someone shapeshift is one thing. But pictures and sounds are another. Knowing somewhat about video editing and encoding i know that this could be so easily fabricated that i can take it as strong evidence at all.

Furthermore the idea that say some davanced alien race would want to come down, or up, or wherever you reckon they come from to masquerade as humans to further whatever evil agenda they have is fine and dandy, ill listen to you, but is that a very advanced way to accomplish your evil alien goals? Its not like our leaders these days are strong armorclad pillars of justice or something. These are people who are bought and sold. Why would this supposed "Rudy Guliani alien" wanna come pretend to be a guy from NYC? I mean if hes a smart advanced alien youd reckon he could think of something better?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This reptilian stuff is getting ridiculous. (I'm open very very minded person)

I mean every politician is reptilian now?

This is getting out of control seriously

If so many people in politics and media are so called "reptilian" what makes us so different from the reptilian?

The caught-on-film-reptilian then?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow there is no denying the stills ! Still looking into the reported reptilian matter.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well guys, that does it.
Thanks to the OP, those evil Reptillian Overlords have been brought into the light.
Thank God, because I was tired of having my life unaffected by whatever undoubtedly "Evil" schemes they've been hatching since shortly after "V" came out.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I just have one question. How is it that a reptilian race can totally shape change into a human but can’t control their eyes or wear a set of contacts?

David Icke : "they have the ability to change DNA"

my question is : does Rudy G. know he's being shapeshfited?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hey, Meatclown, good catch. Vertically slit irises are just not normal in people, ya know? Over the past few years I've had three of 'em hiss at me like cats when I've come upon them unawares, no lie. I don't know why most people won't believe in shapeshifters; Don Juan in the Carlos Castaneda books thought it was the most natural thing in the world for a sorcerer to shape-shift. And I don't know if you believe anything in the bible or not, but in the Old Testament, when Moses was trying to get Pharaoh to let the Israelites go, he had a sort of power contest with the priests Jannes and Jambres at Pharaoh's court one day, and Jannes and Jambres were able to change their staffs to living snakes. That wasn't just some cheap magician's trick. Like John Hagee says, that's some pretty heavy duty supernatural power. So, if the same power can be used to change dead things like wooden staffs into living things like snakes, why couldn't the same power be used to change one living thing into another? I'll pay closer attention to the news clips from now on.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join