It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

irrefutable evidence of shapeshifting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Let's pull our head out of places it shouldn't be and get on with "REALITY." You're wasting time with anything else.

Highly advanced undgergound lizard people that control every social dynamic.

Yeah.

Have fun with that.

- Yeah... We will, for you are correct in ONE regard; - LETS GET ON WITH REALITY... - If you are so quick to jump the gun based on your misconceptions, to laugh in the face of millions of awakened, concerned people who have taken the time to look at the evidence David Icke clearly lays out with his works of sweat & blood, (and to disregard the idiocyncracies he has, as every other human does), I sincerely believe it's time for you to get on with REALity... - For it is not only a possibility that advanced life is hiding underground, it is a reality, & speaking of irrefutable evidence; If ALL the clear facts such as the translated Sumarian tablets, all the documentatoin of almost every ancient civilization stating how their "gods" had the ability to turn into lizard men & back again, how millions of children are being kidnapped everyday for sacrificial, DNA & mind control purposes, how everyone's genetic information in positions of power have been the same bloody family??? - If this evidence & MORE can be presented to a JUST jury, they would never be able to have their world government, or worse, they could just come pouring on out from underground, continuing their manipulation of utmost determination by claiming they evolved here first, when the fact is; - They are extraterrestrial, & interbred with humanity thousands of years ago. - The corruption of the elites has always occured to bring out their agenda; World domination, enslaved population. - The tyranny we see today, (911, etc, ) & in the days of yesterday is not due to government being infiltratwed by this force; - Monarchy &governments were created from the malevolent speciecies of Reptilians called the Draco, & if you doubt the possibility of such kinds of ET life, just refer the the Drake equation; - It would be impossible for there to NOT be x zillions of streams of kinds of animals out there; INCLUDING numerous species of Reps, good & bad. All I need to say, gotta get on with production now, & I suggest you do yourself a favor & search for David Icke on you tube for now, & download the BiggestSecret.pdf ! - For MANY people you know will be presenting this evidence to you. - It's SO easy to dismiss something as outragous , .... -- But ... you know now that if you still believed the Earth was flat, & everyone else was CONVINCED it was not, well, that would suck, wouldn't it.

- True enlightenment is knowing the truth is for sure, & having the proof that that is irrefutably so...

[edit on 3-11-2007 by criticalunity]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerOfOne
This reptilian stuff is getting ridiculous. (I'm open very very minded person)

I mean every politician is reptilian now?

This is getting out of control seriously

If so many people in politics and media are so called "reptilian" what makes us so different from the reptilian?

The caught-on-film-reptilian then?

- It's VERY simple; You interbreed with humans, to created the hybrids that have CONSTANTLY been interbreeding to maintain the specific genetic ratio. - And I do agree however that the material is not irrefutable, but it's the best eye-slitting video yet, & it should be taken seriously, for to alter every frame of that video would've taken more time than the Reptilian race has been %^$%^%ing with us... (A LONG time, lol)

- There are many humans who are slightly reptilian, due to the elite mating with non-royalties occasionally, but the ones who can genetically access the different vibrations of reality are the true hybrids; EVERYONE in power, & everyone who ever was, (with exceptions to a few human presidents, but were merely puppets, & we know what happened to the ones who were going to leak the truth)...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Of course!
It was all so simple- How did I not see that the governing powers of the world are all reptillian aliens/creatures from the center of the Earth/reptillian alien hybrids?!
I mean, after a picture where a man seems to have slits for irises, the plan seems so completely exposed and naked!
OP, you should lay low for a while. A long while, which involves not posting here.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Haha this is ridiculous. Thank goodness it's in skunk works where it belongs!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
hmm... seems to me theres a lot of pointless bashing here - everyone entitled to an opinion, remember people?

i confess that when i saw the video i had 5 thoughts:

1) Wow, thats craptacular CGI - the iris looks really wrong

2) Nah, nobody would intentionally do that, its probably a trick of the light

3) Hey, i wonder if he plays 'Truth or Dare' with novelty contact lenses! Or maybe the shop ran out of ordinary ones

4) It doesnt seem to be actually 'shifting' though - so im dubious about it being evidence for anything much

5) Remember that Simpsons episode where the aliens disguised themselves as presidential candidates to enslave humanity? ah, happy days... Dont pretend you havent watched it!

"Wahh! What are you spraying me with!?"

"Rum! So noone will believe your story!!!"

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Once again the slits are blatantly obvious. And again I submit that the only way this can be not what it seems is if it is a hoax. I don't believe it is. I put a challange to anyone that can either show me how to make their own PUPIL change and form a slit, with lighting or any other means apart from photoshop. Good luck, every challenge I have put out like this has yet to show me once that it can be done.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
check this out
www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-3-2011 by vagabond50 because: I wanted to delete this post but couldnt so I shortened the length.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join