It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When A Conspiracy Shakes Up Your Life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
yea, I know it's for intimidation..
funny side note--
now, I'm told my phones are tapped, I hear weird stuff in the phones, like these weird beeps I never heard before like a few months ago... but of course, the rational side of me thinks I'm just being paranoid or something--anyway, so my daughter and I decided to "talk" to them.. just incase lol. We got on the phone and told them it must be boring listening to women talking about their monthly and such.. then we sang to them.. told them we wanted to give them something to do since listening to us is so boring... I figure if the phones are tapped, they won't know how to take us lol--and at the very least, if my phones aren't bugged we just managed to have fun and make fools out of ourselves. lol

Originally posted by Redge777
On the subject of identifying yourself.

Just because players know your identity that does not mean everyone that may have an interest does. If anyone does want to apply pressure on you, make them jump through the hoops of finding you, this can leave a trail and smaller, lets call them vigilante groups, do not like to do this.

Remember the 'shadow government' is cell based and like to operate independently so make each group work to find you, even if only to add to there work load, or force messaging vertically.

The chopper thing, and gang stalking is really to just inspire fear, most groups only try and intimidate, I admire your efforts and will go read your clips. Light truth and faith always defeats fear and those in the dark,

God Bless

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by desertfae
Thanks. I had read the Wiki page but the connection wasn't clear there. I did more searching and found other info that explained the two subjects of my question part in the whole affair. Shocking but not unbelievable.

It's almost like your living part of a real life Swordfish movie with not quite the even remotely altruistic motives on their part. I can only image what life is like for you.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm not letting this 'rule' my life so to speak. I'm trying to keep balance in my life and not let them control me and my family.
I should find out tomorrow if my car broke due to just wear and tear or if someone did this stuff to my car.. either way the timing is weird.

Originally posted by roadgravel
Thanks. I had read the Wiki page but the connection wasn't clear there. I did more searching and found other info that explained the two subjects of my question part in the whole affair. Shocking but not unbelievable.

It's almost like your living part of a real life Swordfish movie with not quite the even remotely altruistic motives on their part. I can only image what life is like for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I thought I'd put videos in here to help explain the INSLAW stuff...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
sorry mod for doing a new thread.. for those of you that wanted to see the new evidence but had a hard time finding it.. please go to
this link
It's a scanned document and verified to be authentic. I'll u2u those of you on the other post.
Rachel aka desertfae

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You were talking about military helicopters flying around your house and i see it is in the video as well but I was just wondering, if you live close to a military base or airfield? Also just curious if you've made any advancement in information.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb

You were talking about military helicopters flying around your house and i see it is in the video as well but I was just wondering, if you live close to a military base or airfield? Also just curious if you've made any advancement in information.

I live in the middle of the country.. I've never before seen a helicopter of any sort near my house.. except these.. and the timing of when they came was right after I spoke with Michael Riconosciuto.
I just got new evidence yesterday.. seems I get something dialy now..
go here to see the scanned document.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Is it just me or does it look like that document has been burnt or torn on the outer edges?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb

Is it just me or does it look like that document has been burnt or torn on the outer edges?

It was scanned

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Very Very Interesting! I highly suggest everyone researching this. What a huge cover up, so many people have been killed and hurt, Its time the truth come out.

Rachel, you are doing the right thing! Your father would be very proud of you! I will be reading your updates.

Keep digging and moving forward!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Can someone please confirm whether or not this video is in violation of ATS T&C

2f.) Private Messages:

YouTube - UFO's? John Lear??

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Since there seems to be some doubt that this is the real John Lear, at least to me, then it is only a spy mail sent to a person trying to bring attention to an interesting case. I certainly doubt that "our" JL would be involved in this.

Of course, there is a perfectly good way to decide this. JL, who frequents these forums can deny the E-mail, and leave this in the open category in the same sense as any other "threatening piece of mail, or he can confirm it, and bring whatever punishment it deserves on the poster.

I really would like to have the real John Lear stand up.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by Freelancer

I certainly doubt that "our" JL would be involved in this.

I really would like to have the real John Lear stand up.

he's stepped up on another thread--
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer
Can someone please confirm whether or not this video is in violation of ATS T&C
2f.) Private Messages:

I thought it was in violation, which is why I never posted it here.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by magycpapyri Its time the truth come out.

Rachel, you are doing the right thing! Your father would be very proud of you! I will be reading your updates.

Keep digging and moving forward!

I agree, the truth has been hidden far too long with the octopus!
I'm sure my dad & Fred are up there somewhere yelling "Go Rachel!!"
I have a chat on my site on Monday (tomorrow) 1/7/08 at 8pm est/5pm pst (link at the top of my site) if anyone would like to join it-
desertfae chat

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do believe all this has been covered on page 32 and 33 of this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
this is what happens when you mess with the government, the world is not based on justice but on survival, you cant expect anything from anyone,

if i were you i wouldnt have gotten involved, just think about after this whole affair dies down in a few years and no one cares about this anymore, dont you think some one is going to come seeking revenge

i realize that you just want to find out the truth, but at what cost, anyway your in to deep now, i hope you at least find what really happened,

and a word of advice, be wary of anything even slightly dangerous, its easy to kill some one and say they commited suicide (which im sure you already know) especially when you have the money and resources

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
if i were you i wouldnt have gotten involved, just think about after this whole affair dies down in a few years and no one cares about this anymore, dont you think some one is going to come seeking revenge

anyway your in to deep now, i hope you at least find what really happened,

and a word of advice, be wary of anything even slightly dangerous, its easy to kill some one and say they commited suicide (which im sure you already know) especially when you have the money and resources

you wouldn't have gotten involved if they killed your family member and the police were worthless in solving it?

I am finding out what happened... when this all started and I found out that it was corruption behind my dad's murder, I only knew about Inslaw from wikipedia.. not the whole octopus.. see, before all this I wasn't a conspiracy type person at all.. before I knew it I was dragged into the octopus too.
and I'm not going to stop talking about it.. it won't die down.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
let me rephrase that, i wouldnt get involved publicly, i would play it smart, destroy them from the inside out

and you can keep talking all you want, but there will be a time when everyone will stop listening

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join