It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bells Area 51 call (in reverse)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Forget playing that recording in reverse. Playing it forward is scary enough.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
WOW. I've been a listener to C2C for a couple years now, but I've never heard that broadcast before.

Listening to the caller's voice, I became very uneasy. There is just something about the sense of urgency and fear in his voice that I find genuine. I found it very disturbing, and didn't get the impression that someone was faking it or acting. Of course, that doesn't meant that it wasn't fake, some people can pull that off.

Regardless, that call left me feeling sick.

I have always suspected that for every thing we think we know about our government, there are 10 things they're hiding. And if so, why.

I always try to calm myself by saying “they're just holding knowledge because they want to be the keepers of secrets for the benefit of their egos” rather than “they're hiding something because it's horrible, and if we knew what was really going on we would all freak out, panic, murder, kill ourselves, loot, riot, etc.”

As far as the reverse speech issue goes, I don't think the words heard in reverse make much sense, but I do believe there is probably some kind of temporal symmetry to messages that can be deciphered, outside of the words themselves.

The box with the red button: if you press the button, you get the million dollars. And then the box is given to somebody you don't know...

Speaking of Tool songs, on 10,000 days the tracks “Lost Keys” and “Rosetta Stoned” are worth checking out...

Last but not least, I have heard from one source, which could be hearsay, and yes it is word-of-mouth through several people, but his message was essentially this: When working at area 51, at some point early on during your employment there you will be exposed to a “secret” to see how you react to it. It is supposed to be something the employee will stumble upon in a sort of accidental way. The “secret” is made up, but constructed in such a way as to make most people begin to question their agreements of confidentiality and try to go outside permitted circles to spread that data. For example, perhaps they come across a document somewhere that says “aliens are here to eat people”. Then the employee says to themselves “I've got to warn the public, this is too important to keep a secret”. Since the secret is a lie created by the government, and specific and unique, if this word gets out they know exactly who did it, and they are promptly fired, or dealt with otherwise depending on the infraction. Leave it to your imagination how they might deal with it otherwise...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I dont believe in coincidenses like that, either it is a hoax, or it is real stuff (which is most likely becauce noone would cnock a show of the air just to increase the credebility of the hoax).... really creepy stuff

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I Remeber that program. I always thought the earlier caller that spoke about the planet Lanulos and how those people propogated the Cold War was actually more entertaining than the guy who was losing his $%#@. I dunno. It was extremely weird how they went to backup for the rest of the show. LOL@Lanulos tho. Cmon, it's funny.

Wow. Way back into my mind vault. I remember both callers alluded to the aliens actually being inter dimensional so to speak, and not extra terrestrial. I remember laughing at the time about that, but recently (2 yrs or so) that theory has grown some legs. I'm hearing that all the time lately. Is it a fad or are there interdimensional guys switching timelines? Very mind expanding stuff to say the least.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Area 51 caller calls back on Art Bell's Coast to Coast and says he faked it
just in case people have not heard this call

edit to add that i still think it is crazy as hell the show got knocked off air during the call

[edit on 11-1-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
While I am dubious but curious about the original call, some random person calling back and saying he faked it is hardly concrete proof of anything. In a disinfo world, this would seem almost a SURE thing, after the original call, if it were legitimate. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I totally agree with you , but IMO sounds pretty close to the same guy. but who knows someone that wanted to debunk the first call could have practiced the voice ...but who knows

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That reminds me. I never used the search function here to look for a Lanulos thread lol. Im off to laugh.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

With regards to my post on page 1 of this thread, the video I linked to has since been removed. Here is the video that was deleted:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
huggs everyone,,

i was listening that night.

my opinion is 100% fake.
lol

its been what now,,12 years ago?

i also remember him calling back,,(some say it wasnt him),,

in my opinion it was him,,,

im not a fan of reverse speech either,having to play someones voice backwards to figure out their true meaning is silly..

the guy sounded like a sissy crybaby to me.

well,,huggs everyone.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eagle32

that is pretty interesting stuff, given the claims by the annon avid listener, wonder whether any one else heard all the third call

dont know what to make of the entry into our dimension stuff but at this point in our crazy universe, god knows

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join