It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Frequency Maps Extrapolation Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I was doing some online searches to see if I could find anything where I could see in map form where the most UFO sightings had occurred world-wide. Basically, to kind of get some reference point when discussing many alien involved conspiracy theories, etc. that are discussed here. Anyhow, the maps I found were quite interesting to me anyhow, and I thought that I would share.

I enjoyed these two the most. Obviously much of the areas where the least sightings occurred where/are relatively unpopulated. That doesn't however explain the lack of sightings in China where there is a huge population.

This is a closer look at Europe obviously.

This one appears to be the one most widely accepted; it does show many fewer sightings, but who knows what period of time it covers. I may have missed it in the article, but it doesn't seem to be a very comprehensive photo. Even though it was supposedly put together by MUFON.

I figured I post this one as well considering the large amount of items that have been exploding in Italy. Maybe someone can tell me where the town is on this map.

You can even use google maps and google earth to show the exact locations of UFO sightings and crop circle locations. On google Earth you can even read the articles associated with the events in question.

We will start the discussion here. I hope this will be a mini think tank, and maybe we can extrapolate some info based on this information. As far as the intention of UFO's in certain parts of the world as opposed to other. How some of these maps contradict what we generally believe concerning where UFO's are spotted with the highest frequency (i.e. four corners area, and Nevada, etc.) Why would there be so few in China. There is much we could discuss. I will leave it at that. Have at it guys.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Also can't figure out why that the largest amount in the US on all the maps seem to be southern california and most of new england.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well hopefully a few people will find this as interesting as I do. Anyhow, I'm going to be off for now. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
dont forget that crop circles are man made too. wondering if that map is based on all recorded ufo sightings. funny how the people who want to see a ufo in real life probably never will and the ones who dont believe in them are the ones to witness them. just a thought

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
dont listen to the crop circles are man made
some are, some arent

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Crop circles are indeed all man made.

Article demonstrating how it is accomplished.

If "aliens" were attempting to communicate with us, why wouldn't they just communicate with us? What would be the point of flattening crops when they could just land a drone in the White House?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Now lets not get off topic now people.......

www.wired.com...

Interesting article!

I wonder why those clever hoaxers would spend their time twisting every strand of wheat enclosed in the formation? Come on don't be so narrow minded MM. Your questions are beyond the reach of a human mind. If you were the keepers of earth, would you announce your presence in such a hostile environment? Hell NO!!!! I would try opening your mind to a few other possibility's instead of blatantly throwing statements about as facts.

Anywho,

Nice work with the maps! Great reference material!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I really don't put much stock in the whole crop circle phenom. I only made any statement about such because I thought it was interesting that you could use google earth to show you the locations, etc. Among other things I find it odd that as far as most of the maps go, the four corners region where there are supposedly a ton of underground alien bases is one of the areas where the fewest reported sightings have occurred. I did notice a higher concentration in the area of Colorado where my dad lives. There have been quite a few decent UFO shots taken on the outskirts of the town he lives in. Here is some of the footage taken from a History channel program. There is no talking to my dad about this though, he is of the opinion that aliens and UFO's are all produced by the devil to lead people away from god. He's seen them too, but just ignores it.
Anyhow here is the video.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

By the way Major Malfunction, thanks for stopping to post your opinion.
You're always welcome in my threads.

Thanks to everyone else too, hopefully we can get some more posts.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

The French German border is interesting and well lit up.

The Belgian Triangle story says it came over the border from the west.
Sounds like the same place the FOO appeared in WWII.

The slow moving craft came upon a forest and up came another craft
and they scurried back over the border.

England had many sightings in the central regions lit brightly.

I saw dark regions in New Mexico and Germany.
They know from years of MIB hounding not to see anything.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

A low flying UFO craft might knock over plants.

The beam weapon might do it as well.

How about a beam though a filter that does the circles all at once,
no scans needed.

ED: Man made UFO Tesla aether craft and beams as it were, no such
thing as an ET except in CIA directed dis info campaigns.
A campaign so good its being called mind control in CT circles.

[edit on 10/30/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks for posting. Hopefully we will get more responses in here. I'll actually respond to your post tomorrow mid-day. Right now, I am going to go pass out.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

A great collection. I might have seen these on occasional net browsing.
How do you find my comments.
Putting them all together helps in the analysis process.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this topic up again - it's always fascinating to me how maps are used to portray incident data.

BTW - did you happen to type "UFO MAP" into the ATS search engine at the top of the page? This thread or something similar has been started many times already - you may find some interesting, if somewhat redundant information already discussed there.

Incidentally, the reason there are so many sightings indicated in Southern California and New England is very simple: That is where there are many millions more pairs of eyeballs seeing real (and imagined) phenomena in the skies. In the case of So. Calif. for example, there lives more than 15 million people, one of the most densely populated parts of the country. Similar numbers can be had for New England. Consequently, more people to file "reports". Doesn't necessarily mean fewer UFOs are buzzing the Nevada desert or Alaska - just that there are far, far fewer people there to witness- and care to report such an occurrence..

Happy Halloween!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
very interesting, i was thinking of getting data like this together, what would be a real asset and achevment would be to get a time line of sightings in what could be called "hot zones" then maybe we could not only find a patten but maybe prodict where a good sighting spot would be!
Get some good recordings, or hi res stills pics of UFO's

kinda like setting an ambush for the pesky little critters.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Incidentally, the reason there are so many sightings indicated in Southern California and New England is very simple: That is where there are many millions more pairs of eyeballs seeing real (and imagined) phenomena in the skies. In the case of So. Calif. for example, there lives more than 15 million people, one of the most densely populated parts of the country. Similar numbers can be had for New England. Consequently, more people to file "reports". Doesn't necessarily mean fewer UFOs are buzzing the Nevada desert or Alaska - just that there are far, far fewer people there to witness- and care to report such an occurrence..

I can certainly understand that in more populated areas that more people are going to report seeing UFOs that is just the way it works. Of course on the maps, there is a concentration in other parts of the country where there are more people living in said area. To some extent I was just throwing things out there just to attempt to stimulate some conversation concerning these maps. Since there have been threads similar to this in the past I can see why some wouldn't want to get involved. I don't intend to be like so many on this site regurgitating the same crap over and over. However, I'm still relatively new around ATS and many others are as well, and it isn't nearly as interesting reading about such things on long dead posts. Especially since relative newbies would probably enjoy being in on a resurrected conversation so to speak. If that's my folly, I apologize, but I found these maps to be incredibly interesting, and decided to share. Thanks for your post.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
On this one

The second west ward pointing peninsular of England is lit up.

Going Northward that is. Or any of the other that have lit up.

That might be Fleetwood south of Blackpool, England, near the water
front where I read on message boards that Triangle ships would fly low
over the land and go out to sea.

People complained that military planes were not allowed over populated areas.
That was in response to a government statement that they were military.
So are they experimental, which would allow them to pass.

The CFR/TC is said to own these UFO craft.

ED: It looked like Australia was lit by the westward sea edge.
A photographer posted many photos of Sydney UFOs, see them
linked at the top of this web page.

[edit on 11/1/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join