It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I encountered the Devil. The beast forgives!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
[quote

Honestly, what happened to the green lush planets the aliens used to take you to?

well, the OOBE was a long time ago, I was like 15. I haven't had another one since. But you guys are right, I should not have been doing that drunk or not. and I know it's hard for some to believe because I was drunk and all, but I don't use pot or do drugs. I wasn't totally drunk because I can remember what happened. I am still pissed mad at my wife for leaving me, and to this day i'm having trouble getting over it, but I must move on and stay away from places like that, including Vegas.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hey that is a hard thing to go through! The good thing is that you chaged your ways! A lot less :w: and more
is the way to live.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If I believed this for a second, I'd take this to be proof that Satan isn't quite the bad guy everyone makes him out to be.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I also do not belive that The Devil could offer second changes, neither it is logical that The Devil coul be worried with the OP Level of Evilness...trying to turn him good!
If this is true as was related by the OP, i just see 3 explanations:

- He was so drunk that he have entered the car, and fall a sleep imediatly, and that was a dream.

- He had a weird meeting with a disguised Divine creature trying to save his soul/life.

- The moust extreme of all... you found a Shapeshifter lizard with a good heart...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Are you the guy that tried to time travel putting a hot dog in the microwave?

(I can't stop the tradition sorry...)

On your story what the heck were you drinking? I want to try some of that out. Did you take any type of hallucinogen?

Ok, what if we discard logic and reason. What have you done with your new chance?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by WorldShadow

So did diablo tell you anything else?

from what I have seen and believe, the devil is a female. Sorry to the ladies. maybe he's both? I don't know. but I've also heard stories of El Diablo and they also mention a female representation.

he didn't say anything else.

How are acting classes going. I think you should include your photo from the hot dog teleportation experiment in your portfolio for acting gigs. I see a part for you in a science fiction flick.

Regards,

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was kind of wondering why this was in the "cryptozoological" subforum.

Bigfoot.......Nessie.........Jedi's blood spitting Mexican hooker......etc..

I agree with the above poster that God works in mysterious ways. Regardless of your beliefs, if it made you a better person then it's a good thing.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Really? By what power did the fortune teller manage to reveal the nature of Richard Ramirez to you?

By the power of Greyskull.... OBVIOUSLY

Regarding the OP's story though... sounds like a fun night. Would make an interesting story if it involved a strip bar full of vampire babes that was built on top of a temple, and then one night two robbers and their hostages........ oh wait....

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a Dark woman appeared outside my passenger door, she was wearing a red dress and her face was demonlike, not humanlike. She had dark long hair and she wanted to talk. She jumped into my car, and started to talk.

Why do these stories always say things like that. Don't people know where the accelerator is inside a car?

Seriously though. You said you saw her demon like face before she 'jumped' into your car?! UH! I'd be out of that place straight away! Also, how did she just 'jump' into your car?! Did you let her in? Did she walk through your metal doors like the Terminator 1000?

Sounds awfully odd to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Alcool and drug made you lose any credibility in this thread.
An intoxicated person is not a rational person

I once saw a guy transforming into a horse and a tree making rude gesture at me while I was High on magic mushroom some years ago (bad experience BTW)

This is call an hallucination and drug/alcool do that often

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Couple of issues with this one, unfortunately being drunk when it happened is one of them. Were you just really horny or something to even let it in your car to begin with? I am not trying to be mean or anything but, I have been really drunk many times in my life and I am sorry but ugly is still ugly. If this account is real I would have to say that it was probably an angel or some such in disguise, as I don't really think the Lord of Darkness would be to eager to put you on a different path, although these people would say otherwise: The Joy of Satan

On the subject of your ex-wife let it go, nothing productive will ever come of it if you don't.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Wow, were you friends with Richard Ramirez and going on a road trip or what? That is pretty crazy if that lady really said that too

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiros
Are you the guy that tried to time travel putting a hot dog in the microwave?

What have you done with your new chance?

yeah that's me. well, after that I got freaked out I stayed away from that area al together. now, after my 1st DUI, I stopped doing that and now I drink responsibly. also, I don't do drugs.

some say that i was drunk and could be making this up. let me tell you, i've never seen a woman with dark eyes and spitting blood. not even drunk.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm glad things worked out, I wish I could get that sort of shot right now..

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsujin420
Perhaps it was not the devil but an angel in disguise.

Thanks..this is actually the first time i've talked about it publicly. not even my own family knows about this. But I had to tell someone, somehow..and it's best to post it on a place like this where people are open to supernatural stories. As always, I tried to keep it brief and short..and I did think about being an angel in disguse like you said, but could and angel be allowed to portray the devil? I don't know then I thought that the devil gave me a chance and let me go with a warning.

eerie story bro(congrats on the life change btw) i have seen my share of weird stuff and read a few eerie tales in my time. i go with the angel theory myself cause the devil would have never let you go once you hit rock bottom(you would be easy pickins). the woman (if an angel) seems to have given you a visual representation of the state your spirit was in at the time and it was horrific enough to make the changes you needed to make in order to survive and go on. in this world of shock value getting the ratings, the forces of good and evil have to go that extra mile to get their points across lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join