It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I encountered the Devil. The beast forgives!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
After my divorce, I went down a spiraling useless life. I was so torn and mad at myself that I didn't care about living anymore. I started to drink and go to strip bars and all the ugly places. I live in san diego, and it was just another friday night in living hell. So I got wasted again and went down to Mexico, to the RED ZONE. this area is full of prostitution, drugs, drunks and the filth of the west, it's the sin city of the south.

So one night, after doing many wrong things and being careless with my life, I was walking back to the car, when in the dark a Dark woman appeared outside my passenger door, she was wearing a red dress and her face was demonlike, not humanlike. She had dark long hair and she wanted to talk. She jumped into my car, and started to talk. It was very dark and I was very drunk, but somehow I knew this was the end for me. she was the devil. her eyes were not human at all, and he had come for me. At one time she spit out blood from her mouth and this is when I got freaked out. I know who this was, and she smiled and said, telepathically, "I am going to give you another chance, but I want you to change".

Yes, the devil was nice to me that night and he let me live. I guess it's ok for him to be nice sometimes and let you go with a warning.

After that, I changed my ways and stopped going to those places and I was more careful not to ever meet her/him again.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well that would scare the ...well you know... out of me! Perhaps it was not the devil but an angel in disguise. Good to hear you turned your life around Miller!
Man you should turn that in to a stary for the Halloween stroy contest, I know you can do it!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsujin420
Perhaps it was not the devil but an angel in disguise.

Thanks..this is actually the first time i've talked about it publicly. not even my own family knows about this. But I had to tell someone, somehow..and it's best to post it on a place like this where people are open to supernatural stories. As always, I tried to keep it brief and short..and I did think about being an angel in disguse like you said, but could and angel be allowed to portray the devil? I don't know then I thought that the devil gave me a chance and let me go with a warning.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
that was the way for you to help your self, to deal with your own problem.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

but could and angel be allowed to portray the devil?

I think so. What would change your life around more then "the devil" (angel in diguise) telling you have one more chance, or a plain angel telling you to turn your life around? I think the scare tactic works better IMO.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think the scare tactic works better IMO.

wow, you know I never thought of it like that, I'm happy to be talking about it here..So i can get all the feedback..thanks so much, now I'm not so afraid anymore knowing that it was a positive thing. But at the time it was terrifying!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
"The LORD works in mysterious ways." Im glad that you found light in the darkness!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsujin420
"The LORD works in mysterious ways."

No, He doesn't.

Satan has an agenda and it doesn't include giving chances. I don't know what happened to the OP but lets not read things into it that are just not the case.

In what way are you changing your life other than not indulging in red light district activities?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Perhaps the devil gave you "one more chance" because he was prevented by God from doing anything to you. Something to think about, anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Mexico is full of devil or diablo stories and you were in the domain of the diablo. I don't think the diablo meant to harm you as much as scare you back to reality. Remember jedi, god said he is the creator of good and evil.

So did diablo tell you anything else?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Once a woman came up to me and told me she did not want my money but had to tell me that the man I was travelling was a very evil person. She said he was very dangerous and I should stay away from him. The lady was a mexican bus station fortune teller. the man I was travelling with was Richard Ramirez- the Nightstalker. He became a serial murderer a few years later. He was the devil and I had no fear of him.
I don't believe in your she-devil, only the human ones.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
sounds like an INCREDIBLY high mexican hooker.

Really, though, you were probably just hallucinating.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I for one believe you. I can see it happening. I believe that you do have another chance. Heavenly Father gives us chances to come back to Him. I would have to agree that it could have been an Angel in disguise. Good luck to you Jedi. Glad to see how life works for the better.

EAGLE

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
sounds like an INCREDIBLY high mexican hooker.

Really, though, you were probably just hallucinating.

I tend to agree. It's amazing what a lot of techuila amd pot can do to your mind. She was probably a junkie. Scary story all the same...

J.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Really? By what power did the fortune teller manage to reveal the nature of Richard Ramirez to you? She recognized her own kin, those in the thrall of the evil one. No if there is a devil, doesn't it seem even more likely that there is a God? A God who is loving just as there is a devil who is cruel?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Drunk you say?

Hmmmm, im not calling you a liar or anything because I dont know you, but in my opinion, you just lost all credibility when you described your state of mind and health

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If i were religious, i'd tell you that the devil NEVER gives and expects nothing in return...

As is the nature of evil - and Satan is Evil manifest on this world.

Unless of course it was just some mischeivious spirit deciding to try and help out with your life by scaring you into doing something right for a change.

In a place like where you live, doing nothing would be a good start.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
, I was walking back to the car, when in the dark a Dark woman appeared outside my passenger door, she was wearing a red dress and her face was demonlike, not humanlike. She had dark long hair and she wanted to talk. She jumped into my car, and started to talk. It was very dark and I was very drunk, but somehow I knew this was the end for me. she was the devil. her eyes were not human at all, and he had come for me.

I was more careful not to ever meet her/him again.

Do you think the devil is a male or female?

Do you think you met the "devil" or one of the devil's minions?

It is an interesting story and you seem sincere to me.

Thanks for sharing, it's right on time for a halloween chill.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow

So did diablo tell you anything else?

from what I have seen and believe, the devil is a female. Sorry to the ladies. maybe he's both? I don't know. but I've also heard stories of El Diablo and they also mention a female representation.

he didn't say anything else, but only made it clear that I had to get away and change my life or else my soul would be his. in the form of getting a deadly virus.

to answer the others posters questions. Yes I do belive that was the Devil himself and that he felt bad for me. I also do think that he was being threated by my angels to stay away from me and maybe they interfered at the time of the encounter.

I really find it hard to believe that it was anything good, as I could totally feel complete evil coming from her. in the face, eyes and overall sense of all.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Off your face and looking for sin, and strangely seeing a wasted Mexican woman who caters to sin (I'm not against carnal pleasure, just putting it into context) yet .. well..

Honestly, what happened to the green lush planets the aliens used to take you to?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join