It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Leak: Cheney's Plan for Iran Attack Starts With Israeli Missile Strike

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Perhaps. But I don't think anyone wants WWIII moreso than Ahmadinejad.

Ahmadenijad is a puppet.

Put a puppet on a string.

See the puppet dance.

Look up.

You shall see the Master of Puppets.

Master likes Wars.

Master makes money from Wars.

And more then ANYONE - Master wants WWIII.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Iran is not 'any' Arab country, as it is a Persian country.

Arab and Persian enmity is profound. One precursor to an attack would be Arab tacit approval.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 4blackaces

That is an excellent point. Arab distrust for Persia is a very real factor in any equation regarding armed conflict. Although I feel that the public 'face' presented by the Arab street is one of distrust towards the United States the tacit feeling among many is that the greater and more real threat is a resurgent Persia which openly wants to restore the global caliphate.

The Saudis, among others, have no desire to see a dominate Iran invloving itself in their foriegn and domestic affairs. It behooves them to put on the public face of coolness towards the United States to appease the radical apsects of their society while simultaneously enabling the petro-dollars to flow smoothly. Armed conflict with Iran will spike oil prices for a short time, but in the end if a more Pro-Western regime succeeds to power the oil will flow at an even greater rate then now as Iranian petro infrastructure is saddly in need of modernization.

I feel that sanctions may topple the Iranian regime before conflict becomes imminent or needed. Most Iranian citizens are Pro-Western and dislike the current hardline regime as much as many of us do.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

[edit on 27-10-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Is thia not the most illogical and perverse agenda in history???
It SEEMS like they can't make one right move. But in reality it is going just as it has been envisioned. This is nothing more than Self Fulfilling Prophecy, based on two cultures insecurities- oh and apiece of property in the desert.But the New kid on the block thinks he's got it all figured out, and has jumped in guns and mouth a blazen ( Cheney picked such a great stooge- Got a seat w/ the next Pres too DICK?)
What science or philosophy can possibly support their actions? None, they are all heretics to God and /or Nature- which is supreme is irrelevant. We are servants none the less. For if there is any meaning to life it is simply to carry on for the next generations benefit, and care for all we've been given. We are mere links in a chain. For the Star seekers- we are responsible to the neighboring planets and universes not to cause a stir in the pond which will cause a ripple effect on them (It). frankly I'm coming to believe tht old stoner line-'What if we're just a cell in something body?". Don't we still have a responisblity to remain functioning and healthy (don't want to be a cancer cell). And again does it really matter- we are still the only creatures on this planet that can change the world with the power of even just one (bettter with ALL).
Is there not guilt and sin to be had for ignorance and arrogance regarding our real station in the BIG PICTURE? Does our self absorption destroy the Balance of existence. Isn't that all there is to hold dear- our very existence. Not our Pride, wealth,, power, or self rightousness.
Thats just from the perspective of our responsiblity on a biological/astronomical level. Now add the idea of judgement about such transgression upon Gods work of art. Blasphemy and heretical. To besmerch the beauty of design in man and nature by passing mortal judgements seems to me would be the BIGGY! Who are we too judge the perfection of his creations in any way- nor do we have the right to rape the nature that provide our sustenance.
This administration has not only committed crimes against US, but mankind, God and Nature.For a life long atheist- I'm getting freaked out about 'signs' (coincidences?)

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah Israël, start that and I hope you get nuked by Russia. You just deserve it.

Go Putin and his doctrine of ``an attack against Iran is an attack against Russia``. It would probably end up in WW3, but eh, humanity is so screwed up, let it die... 99% of all creatures that ever lived on this earth are extinct... why humans would be differents?

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
WW3 And Multi National Draft UK Mexico Canada USA are we ready for this!

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Bushwacked]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't think the WORLD is ready for more war.
Money is far better spent elsewhere.

But cheney seems to want to be remembered by history as a bit of a despot.

I think the bloke is a warmongering, power hungry, control freak - and those are his good points.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Black Projects that is exactlywhat I am saying. Spoon feeding information and people take it in like it is some kind of revelation form God. "Oh my gosh!!! Would you look at what was leaked.!!"

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
the thing is jews are hated all over the world if thay start war like america does thay are gona be hated much more then now thay will be hated so much thay cant leave there homes lol so if i was .il i wouldent do anything all these countrys do thay ever stop all peaople want is war thay al ltrying to show who is bigger lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Rasta Johnny, or whatever his name is, of Iran, has vowed Israel's destruction. Israel ain't the US; I believe that if just ONE nuke is lobbed their way it's gonna be Goodbye Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Saudis. Isreal's back is against the wall in the regional situation.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by -Reason-

everyone and their dog knows that we will back israel ?----------well right now there are alot of jews in israel wondering why the government of the usa is arming the palestinian "government/mafia so called police" terrorist squads with enough m16's to equip an army and i agree with these jews-----the pm of israel acts like a zombie only too willing to obey condi rice etc.------my own opinion seeing what prophet daniel says in chapter 11:41 and 45 is that it would suit the purposes of the king of the north well to sit back and wait till 2 opposing factions that he couldn't care less about? weaken each other till the time is right to move in and take the spoils and aquire a strategic military location-the center of the earth-------maybe this sounds gross but i would never ever imagine i could even begin to think or talk this way until being re-educated here concerning the nwo.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibgrimme
Rasta Johnny, or whatever his name is, of Iran, has vowed Israel's destruction.

Show us their quote, if what you say is true.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

The article on AlterNet reads like an old fashioned Internet hoax E-Mail.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Then perhaps you should read the der spiegel article.
Remember that it's been translated from german, so there are bound to be phrases that aren't translated well.

If you think the article is a hoax, perhaps you should contact the national german newspaper in question, and express your concerns to them.

Under the T&C, one line posts (like yours) are unacceptable.
Is there anything else you'd like to share with us?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Ahmadenijad is a puppet.
Put a puppet on a string.
See the puppet dance.
Look up.
You shall see the Master of Puppets.
Master likes Wars.
Master makes money from Wars.
And more then ANYONE - Master wants WWIII.

But why WWIII, though? Why not get money from something different and be nicer?

[edit on 29-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
delete this post (double-post lag)

[edit on 29-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If the U.S and Israel attack Iran . Then it will not just be other islamic countries we would have to worry about . China and Russia will side with Iran as many of us know already. Then the U.S. and it`s faulty goverment will do something stupid as it always finds a way to do and create the strom that will be WW3

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by traveler2020
If the U.S and Israel attack Iran . Then it will not just be other islamic countries we would have to worry about . China and Russia will side with Iran as many of us know already. Then the U.S. and it`s faulty goverment will do something stupid as it always finds a way to do and create the strom that will be WW3

If we attack, which I hope we dont in the near future, it will not cause China or Russia to declare war on us. Now if we invade Iran, I dont know what Russia might do. China on the other hand doesnt have the logistical support system to project large scale and long range force. Russia does to an extent. It could project power into the Middle East if need be but it would severely strain its logistical network. They could not do it indefinitely.

Again though I wouldnt worry about Russia and China. I would be worried about the lack of oil coming out of the Persian Gulf causing the markets to have a catastrophic meltdown as oil surges past $150 a barrel. It could push Iran and Turkey into an alliance depending how things play out in the near future. It could also push OPEC to drop the dollar in favor of a gold backed Dinar. That could cripple us.

[edit on 1/11/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by traveler2020
China and Russia will side with Iran as many of us know already.

And what exactly is your proof of that? We do far more in trade with both China and Russia than Iran does. It is not in China's nor Russia's best interest to upset the apple cart. Go look up the trade figures yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join