It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton's view of the 9/11 conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Bill Clinton addressed a crowd in Minneapolis, Minnesota at a fundraiser for his wife's campaign on Tuesday

Clinton's 50-minute speech, which started about an hour behind schedule, was derailed briefly by several hecklers in the audience who shouted that the 2001 terrorist attacks were a fraud. Rather than ignoring them, Clinton seemed to relish a direct confrontation.

"A fraud? No, it wasn't a fraud," Clinton said, as the crowd cheered him on. "I'll be glad to talk to you if you shut up and let me talk."

When another heckler shouted that the attacks were an "inside job," Clinton took even greater umbrage.

"An inside job? How dare you. How dare you. It was not an inside job," Clinton said. "You guys have got to be careful, you're going to give Minnesota a bad reputation."

www.liveleak.com...

This is in the same vein as the Bill Maher incident.
Many will say he is now part of the cover up.
He is feigning indignation at the very thought of an inside job.
He is just another puppet of the illuminati.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by JustTheFacts]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Are you trying to be a comedian or do you just don't get it?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think you're making an unfounded assumption that most truthers are Clinton-lovers and little can be farther from the truth. Just take a look at Michael Rivero's website: www.whatreallyhappened.com and tell me if you think he is a truther. Then tell me if you think he is a Clinton lover, but make sure you read his "Clinton Years" section first.

Michael Rivero introduced me to the concept that 9/11 could be an inside job, all the way back in early 2003. I do not think he is an official theorist OR a fan of Clinton, past or present.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I think you're making an unfounded assumption that most truthers are Clinton-lovers

I may need to apologize for that assumption - other places I go (and even here) always seem to have the Bush haters and 9/11 conspiracy guys grouped together. The leap would be in thinking the Bush haters were also Clinton-lovers.

I'll see if I can edit that and still have it show his opinion then.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JustTheFacts

I appreciate your humility, the board needs more individuals like you!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Clinton is part of the Bilderberg_Group and also this is something I kind of noticed with my friend about the Mayan calender, and how it might relate to all of this. Well April 6th 1993 was the beginning of the last katun period of the Mayan Great Cycle and it only lasts 20 years which means it ends at 2012. The thing we noticed was that Bill Clinton's election was in 1992 and he officially entered the white house in 1993 and now theres only four years left until the cycle is complete. And Hillary Clinton might be in power during these last 4 years..coincidence?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Deep down, none of these guys are Republicans or Democrats...Theyre part of the same club... they dont step on eachothers' toes.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
here is the full video link

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hahha, Clinton is most definetely a part of this.

When Clinton was Governor of Arkansas he covered up drug smuggling (Barry Seal, et al) while his wife's company, The Rose Law firm" laundered hundreds of millions of drug money every year through government bonds. Oh ya... there's more..

The Clinton Chronicles:

video.google.com...

top topics

join