It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:
Al

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
He works. He is a janiter in one of the schools at Guadalajara

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sir! We had a brainstorm me and my crew and we just unhatched these desing for combat units, i know it's the DoD's job (and i think i can do a better job!), but this is too important to be ignored.

M5 Washington MBT

2 x 125mm Smoothbore cannons
1 x .50cal hull mounted MG
1 x 12mm AA MG
10 x SA/SS Missiles
1 x Hull mounted Ram
100mm Depleted Uranium/Chobbam Armor.

Since our fancy high-tech 150 million jet fighters are vunerables like kittens against UFO's, we cooked this up.

P-51J Fire Mustang

6 x .50 cal Machine guns
4 x AA Unguided Rockets
1 x Merlin V-1650-7 Mk2, 1490hp
1 x YF-123 Ramjet, 10,000 lbs thrust

M-6 OGRE Heavy Assault Unit

1 x 240mm mortar
4 x 120mm Smoothbore cannons
10 x .50 cal MG

And this, we dont really have the data for it. But we will work on it soon!

M-7 Shwartzkpof Area Pacification Unit

[Edited on 2/13/2003 by necro99]

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
yes it is the DoD's job, and to be quite honest, most of those designs (especially the P-51J) are ridiculous, we are looking at the M5

I was just wondering (i forget) what your position in this government is? if you have none or you desire something different i may have use for you...

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Al
Excuse me but some of my family is still in Mexico and they know how to swim. Plus they know about mines. and do I have any say in this??

You reached my heart.How many visa do you need ?

Originally posted by KKing123

1) on a related note, sir you will notice that since our troops have started actively policing the Mexican border, the rate of illegal immigrants has gone down, do we really need more?

2) and if we do more, shouldn't it be under my department rather then the department of defense, especially something such as mines or snipers

1) Well, if we want to stop the flow completely, yes, we need more.

2) See with the DoD Minister.Also, may be that we need to see with our Justice Minister.

Al & James have both right. It's annoying, now, we have to find a solution who'll please everybody.

But James, could you try to think a little bit more with your heart please ?

necro99, I love your M5 MBT ! Really cool

But the mustang ? eer, no, we don't need it.

To be President, WHAT A JOB !!!! I need some hollidays !

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Sir. are you partaking of some of the product we seized on the border the other day? you keep forgetting i am the DoD minister

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
" Sir. are you partaking of some of the product we seized on the border the other day? "

HA HA HA....Grrrrr....How do you dare ?
I don't smoke or sniff anything who's illegal !

Huum, but now, I think about something. Our Justice Minister , an old good friend, gave me something that the DEA gave him.
Each time that I " take " it, I feel soooo good and all powerfull.

I've to investigate !!!

And no, I don't forget who you are.

But necro99 is allowed to conduct some special research.Especially on the new high-tech weapon matter. But I agree that a P-51 Mustang is not a new super-secret weapon.

[Edited on 13-2-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
sir i'm having some problems with congress holding back important weapon systems, i'd like to request permission to kill congress so we can get a better one

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I second it!! :-D down with a republic. EMPIRE de la UP

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
But necro99 is allowed to conduct some special research.Especially on the new high-tech weapon matter. But I agree that a P-51 Mustang is not a new super-secret weapon.

[Edited on 13-2-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

Thank you sir, but i really insint on producing a limited run of 100 P-51J for UFO interception. And converting old mustangs. It would never be used for combat with reg forces, just for UFO Interception!

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
as M o Defense i must say that i dont want these so called P-51J's in my forces

but Necro, i do appreciate you coming up with ideas such as this and would like for you to continue trying to think of off the wall ideas, maybe you'll stumble onto something else i can use

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey, Mexico did something bad! Just heard about them sending some Hummer thing here, shot at our people. Going dow to m,eet with them. Hopefully we can find a way to make them pay for a wall. Why should we pay when they the problem.

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
When you come to power i would like to be your personal soothsayer!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleeeeeeezzz

Al

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Is there any new Items to attend to Mr. Presidente Just aking.

NO ar on Iraq!!!! Maybe an suddam huessain but not on all of Iraq

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Are great President has now disappered. As second in command i would like to petition our SF to track him down and find him asap.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
COuld someone fix the format???

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
as Minister of Defense i am using all in my power to locate him, i have instituted a world wide man-hunt

I would like to reccomend we declare Martial Law for the time being to maintain order in our cities, and we declare it at the same time we inform the public of our situation

I will need a few days warning tho to be able to immediatly move into Martial Law

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
id like to ask for a federal grant to increase the production of hemp

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If you were all going to be President of the United States, what would you do? Like what would priorities and Foreign Policies, etc. be?

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm the last one you would want to be in power, but soon, I will rule the world with an Iron Fist. Muahahahaha.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
With the absence of our president I now declare martial law until otherwise stated. It will be in effect until our noble president is located and safe. May God have mercy on out nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join