It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define the Final Book of Nostradamus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've been looking into the Mayan 2012 stuff for years and I've noticed that most of the information out there is garbage, written by hacks.

I was watching The National Geographic Channel yesterday and I happened to catch a preview for their new show" Final Book of Nostradamus" and it showed a brief end date in the year 2012.

Now I don't usually get information worth writing home about from the NGC but this caught my eye. I'm looking for a good link, or just some good info, that will lead me in the right direction to what this " Final Book" is all about.

DEUCE

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i think they might be referring to a new book out there,
by another interperter of nostradamus' quatrains in his 'Centuries' book.

the newest hard sell is a 'Nostradamus Code'
i guess found in the seeming scattered & random
quatains that seem to have no continuity or sequence.
but the auythor has discovered a code which spell it out, that:

the google promos tell us the book explains "WWIII 2008-2012"
at: something like ~ww.nostradamusonline.com

i tried a search: [books by Nostradamus]
hoping to find a newly discovered writing by the seer,
but all i get is hundreds of 'interpetations' by hundreds of authors

i don't think you've missed a book or writing by Nostradamus himself

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I saw the advertisement for the "The Nostradamus Code" on that website. It just seems that this book is one of many talking about WW3 and an end time.

I'm really looknig for some info closely linking 2012, Mayan beliefs, and predictions from Nostradamus.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by DEUCE N CHICA]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

In May 2005, members of the Italian National Library in Rome made an amazing discovery. Buried in their archives was an unknown manuscript written by the famed prophet Michel de Nostradame, or Nostradamus (1503-1566). This manuscript was handed down to his son and later donated to Pope Urban VIII. It did not surface again until now, almost four hundred years later.

How convenient and I notice the analysis etc of the 'buried code' is available at a price too.

Scuse me while I turn off my skeptometer - seems to making a hell of a lot of noise atm

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Once again another program to stir up the masses. I remember back in 98-99 all the programming was about the apocalypse and end times and such. There seems to be a cycle of this type. I’ve noticed that during the fall months the programming switches to predictions and end times and during the spring it switches to history and religion and such. Maybe it has something to do with the weather?

heres the link for the tv program

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm beginning to agree with you guys about being skeptical. Once again there's another prediction on multiple mediums thats taking current day events and turning them into so called "predictions."

I remember when the bible code came out they took different words and put them into a matrix and called them the code of the bible. You could do this with any book, really, and they proved this with moby dick and other such reading material.

Thanks for the link Pilgrum.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
plucky is scared. really scared. really, weary, scared.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This thread is very timely and I thank the op for bringing this to light. Here is a link that in many peoples opinions is the most accurate and defining information and collection of the works of Nostradamus.

The Authors name is John Hogue, Enjoy the site,
John's latest book "The War with Iran' was an excellent read from the first page to the last. I was so compelled after reading the e-book which was very affordable, I have actually copied the entire book as reference for the possible future out lined in the book. Scary stuff I will warn, John Hogue pulls no punches and holds nothing back in his revelations of Nostradamus.

www.hogueprophecy.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The History Channel is advertising a show for Oct 28th called the Final Book of Nostradamus. From what I've read, the book is more of a picture book rather than quatrains. I think the pictures are supposed to be a riddle of some kind about the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
thanks for the post ANTAR....good reading ahead for me!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
antar

the only thing i saw in the advertisement for that book was Bush bashing. i understand that people don't agree with all of the steps that have been taken during his administration but to call him the bringer of the end is a bit extreme.

quit buying into modern far left controlled mediums of media and start looking at the facts. our President is in control of protecting American people, a job i don't think you or i would be up to par in completing. thank you for the link, but it seems this book, along with a few others i've read about the mayan culture system, is written by an agenda driven hack.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Do you think the world will acutally end 2012 or have there been predictions of the worlds end before that have failed?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I do sort of agree.
Nostradamus predicted 9/11, but not exactly a war with mid-east civilization.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a child is born and an old lady dies, is it the future we fear or is it the "what if's" of the past? i believe i know the "ending" you refer to. we will not end, yet we will not be the simple minded parasites we have alwayse been. more horrors than one could ever imagine march upon our world. we can stand, we can resist, they are terrible, but we are still stronger, that is why they fear us, that is why they still hide.

top topics

join