It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can God be an Alien race?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Interesting discussion you guys have.

I think, according to the Bible, there were already aliens described - non human intelligent species.

They were specifically called the Rephaims, Zuzims, Anaks and Emims.

---

Deuteronomy 2

2:20 That too was considered a land of the Rephaites, who used to live there; but the Ammonites called them Zamzummites.

2:21They were a people strong and numerous, and as tall as the Anakites. The Lord destroyed them from before the Ammonites, who drove them out and settled in their place

Genesis 14

5 In the fourteenth year Chedorlaomer and the kings that were with him came and attacked the Rephaim in Ashteroth Karnaim, the Zuzim in Ham, the Emim in Shaveh Kiriathaim,

1 Chronicles

6 In still another battle, which took place at Gath, there was a huge man with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot--twenty-four in all. He also was descended from Rapha.

--

These "Aliens" have certain physical characteristics and that they have six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot. It is suprising to note that there are ancient artifacts of Easter Island that depicts a very tall man with six fingers and in an African artifact, an alien with six fingers. Very interesting. These Aliens really existed!

See picture below:

The Alien Giants of Easter Island - I believe these are the Rephaites/Zamzumins and how they look like, count the fingers:

An alien in Africa, count the fingers:

--

I think all aliens have variety of looks and sizes. The ones we see today have huge eyes, tall and slender.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i have no debate, argument for or against..nor any reason to believe...but ive thought this same thing to myself many many times...and in my mind...an opinion i think "aliens" are the most likely candidate for "god"......and i think there's probably a lot more to the story..then i can or any can imagine at this point....wonder if we will ever find out...
good post

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Check these sites out. They (some) may help with your discussion - Im a subscriber to this theory considering that ancient humans were just as smart and as wise as we (i think maybe more so sometimes when I look around me today
and would describe things in a way that will be equally baffling 4,000+ years (10,000+?) from now...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.bibleufo.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.sacred-texts.com...

reluctant-messenger.com...

I was a reluctant but open minded researcher at first. This is easily enough to get started.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Could God be that large, orange ball of hydrogen in the sky?

Probably.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Dont forget the pillar of fire that led moses... (thinking of it as a modern human... what the heck could a flying pillar of fire be??? Especially without modern conveniences...)

www.crystalinks.com...

hometown.aol.com...

sons of god mixing with the daughters of men? that leads to places I dont even want to go. ya know? 'nuff said.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The Gnostics got it in their heads that this entire existence is actually the creation of a very powerful entity named Yadalbaoth or Saklas, who is also completely insane and wrongly convinced that he (it) is the all-powerful creator god. The real all powerful creator god, meanwhile, has no name and stands apart from and within all space and time and exists in a form that is completely beyond our understanding and active interaction.

So we live our existences at the insane whim of this odd entity, who demands worship and kills us for sport and makes our lives filled with pain and completely pointless and useless. The Old Testament paints a pretty good picture of this insane entity.

What to do? Well, the creator god sure isn't going to help. It's too far beyond us.

The Gnostics felt that the only real way to deal with this is through understanding what the score was and trying to help each other through this hopeless torture of existence by being kind and loving each other. That's what the Gnostic Jesus taught. Pretty much the best we can do. Maybe it won't matter in the long run, but in the short run it might make things suck a little less.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
@ future flow - I think I can agree with you there. These so called "gods" in the Bible were worshipped by men because of the powers and knowledge they possess. They were much superior that's why they were called the heroes of old in the Bible. It is a wonder why the Aztecs, the Mayans, and the Olmecs of the new world possess such advanced knowledge in astronomy, mathematics and engineering. They had a "god" to rule over them to teach them wisdom and knowledge.

These beings are actually in my opinion are hybrids - human and angels hybrids in which their offsprings were called the Nephillims. Some of these beings manage to survive the flood that's why they proliferated after the flood as well.

Perhaps, imho, it is no wonder why God instructs the Israelites not to intermarry with these race because they are not fully human. The Israelites were also commanded to annihilate these race of people. They were also commanded to destroy their babies (offsprings) by bashing their heads on the rock. As written in the Bible, "Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offsprings and hers; he will crush your head and you will strike his heel."

The women were also to be killed as well. Total destruction, not one seed left alive. This race, I believe are the serpents seed, the serpents offsprings or satans lineage - the Nephillims. Two distinct races battling with each other. You'll see why the Old Testament are full of wars.

Interestingly, recent findings concludes that the Neanderthal DNA differs greatly with the human DNA. The Human DNA points to a common mtDNA Eve, but the Neanderthal points to another mitochondrial DNA tree. Very interesting. They look like humans, but it is not a human being. They have a totally different ancestral pathway.

In my opinion, I suspect Cain is only a half brother of Abel because in Adam's lineage, Cain was not even mentioned at all. Not one hint. Read the whole chapter of Genesis 5. In fact, I believe, Cain is not the son of Adam at all. He is the seed of the serpent. Eve bore him from a genetic manipulation from the serpent. Somehow, these union bore an evil son named Cain. The very first Nephillim. Although Cain and Abel were twins, it is possible to have the other seed of a different DNA structure through genetic manipulation. I don't know how it is done, but Adam is not Cain's father.

One curious thing about the serpent's seed is that they are endowed with intelligence and wisdom, just like their father, Lucifer. They were very smart. That is the reason why Cain was able to build the first city on Earth. He possess natural talent of knowledge and skills of an engineer. His city is located in the land of Nod, east of Eden. His sons were the first to forged all kinds of tools out of bronze and iron. There were the pioneers of technology. But, this lineage is cursed with murders and killings. It is a very evil race. Read the whole story on Genesis 4.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by amitheone]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone
@ future flow - I think I can agree with you there. These so called "gods" in the Bible were worshipped by men because of the powers and knowledge they possess. They were much superior that's why they were called the heroes of old in the Bible. It is a wonder why the Aztecs, the Mayans, and the Olmecs of the new world possess such advanced knowledge in astronomy, mathematics and engineering. They had a "god" to rule over them to teach them wisdom and knowledge.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by amitheone]

my point exactaly....i couldnt have said it better myself....ive often thought to myself if the mythical atlantis...and other places like it werent acctually some sort of connection to the bible story's "god" as well as the mayan "gods" egyptian "gods"etc...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by future flow

my point exactaly....i couldnt have said it better myself....ive often thought to myself if the mythical atlantis...and other places like it werent acctually some sort of connection to the bible story's "god" as well as the mayan "gods" egyptian "gods"etc...

Yes, it has a big connection. All these mythical beings I read must probably be true. A union between Angels and Humans through genetic manipulation. My theory of how they did it is, it is possible that they implanted in the womb of a woman a genetically modified egg. All it takes is for the husband to fertilize the egg and in 9 months you have a Nephillim. Angels by the way, do not procreate. They don't have reproductive organs as they are spirits. Though they have male attributes, they do not procreate. All they can do is to intelligently design a DNA structure to their likings and then implanted it in the womb. These Angels are far way way more superior in intelligence and might than us.

I suspect with the DNA results of the Neanderthals and humans having different ancestral mothers, it can be concluded that the Neanderthal is one of the product of the fallen Angels.

Here's the BBC news link:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Search out "The Urantia Book" and know "The Truth" above the phyical illusion of the "earth's" dream.

www.truthbook.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What is striking me as odd, is that in the original posting, when the author showed examples of God saying "us" and "we", that no one pointed out an obvious fact...

Elohim (or however it is spelt) is the name used to describe God, correct? Anyone remember what elohim means?

Gods As in plural.

So right there, in the Bible itself, it is telling you that there are gods, not a singular diety.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
He's either talking about angles and him when he says those words instead of me and I, or it's because when these were translated to English it was how royalty referred to themselves, so since the writers consider God the highest of royalty they wrote it that way.

The only thing I agree with is that He was more then likely talking about angels.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shade O. Danzer
At the risk of going south when I die, I think that the bible may prove that god is not a single being, but may be aliens, that used their own DNA to create mankind.

From the Bible:

Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness.....

Genesis 2:21 - And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in that place.

Genesis 3:8 - And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking.....

Genesis 3:9 Then the Lord God called to the man and said "Where are you?"

Genesis 3:22Then the Lord God said "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, .....

Why the use of Us, Our?

Does that not sound like a typical Alien Abduction operation?

How was God walking?

Why did God have to ask "Where are you" ?

This is all in the first 3 chapters, there is more throughout the bible, but I thought that this would be a good start for a discussion.

well considering the book was written by a "MAN" ask him why he put US and not I (for god)

definition of alien

al·ien [eyl-yuhn, ey-lee-uhn] –noun 1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen).

so in all fairness god is alien,
hah

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Of course they are. Since they were here before the creation of the Earth apparently.

The real question is: If an alien came out of a UFO claiming to be Jesus. What would you do?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is actually my favorite theory for the Bible.

I see the proverbial God only wants one thing from me/us...thats our obiedience, we are meant to be sheep.

So now when these/this all powerful God/s come and show themselves for who they are they will only want 1 thing from me/us, thats to kneel down and be sheep as thier word in the great book says.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Of course they are. Since they were here before the creation of the Earth apparently.

The real question is: If an alien came out of a UFO claiming to be Jesus. What would you do?

Acually claiming to be Jesus? I'd shoot him!

[edit on 10-12-2007 by ATruGod]

[edit on 10-12-2007 by ATruGod]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shade O. Danzer

Here's where rune becomes heretical.

Yes, I think it is possible that God is an alien being.

I do not think God is an alien being, but I cannot exclude it from the list of potentials.

And yes, Genesis does offer up some evidence of that possibility, that is how I got into the .. psuedepigrapha texts.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
God has many essences and forms. He can be Singular or Plural.

God resides in both physical and consciousness. There are many names for the same God.

The Elohim carry God's message and are considered arms of The Lord. It is still up for question if these entities have self consciousness or if they only carry out the divine will of God. As if they are programmed.

The Cherubim are the keepers of the gates to the tree of life. They are Three and they are often also referred to in Christianity as The Three Wise Men. They travel on the back of their Queen who is the mother aspect of God. The Shekhinah which is THE FLAMING SWORD, The Spirit of God, which is its own entity and life yet still part of the one God. The Flaming Sword lives by faith and truth, and it's purpose is to care for the Garden. To prune the and cut off the spoiled fruits and to harvest and save the good fruits.

For no prophecy ever came by the will of man: but men spake from God, being moved by the Holy Spirit. (2 Peter 1:21 ASV)

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Raphael]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This with god is just a alien being does not make sence to me on a much biger picture, if so would it not be too much even for an alien being to build the universe, the universe makes so much sence as a mecansim, it's explenation that it's not a random event is so clear.
I'm just saing , since it's like infinite or really big , how would a race of alied build a whole universe, I beilive in god for this simple reason, it is what keeps me connected to god, his big creation, the universe.
I may agree that maybe cristianity is wrong or any other religion is wrong, but when it comes to god I can't deny his existance as what ever "it" is.
Why are you guys guiding your self on one single religion, I'm christian as an individual, but I don't know, when it comes to god, I just imagine it like something gigantic as an entity rather than a figure of a man or an alien creature from another world.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
This with god is just a alien being does not make sence to me on a much biger picture, if so would it not be too much even for an alien being to build the universe, the universe makes so much sence as a mecansim, it's explenation that it's not a random event is so clear.
I'm just saing , since it's like infinite or really big , how would a race of alied build a whole universe, I beilive in god for this simple reason, it is what keeps me connected to god, his big creation, the universe.
I may agree that maybe cristianity is wrong or any other religion is wrong, but when it comes to god I can't deny his existance as what ever "it" is.
Why are you guys guiding your self on one single religion, I'm christian as an individual, but I don't know, when it comes to god, I just imagine it like something gigantic as an entity rather than a figure of a man or an alien creature from another world.

I couldn't have said that any better. Modern religion is unreliable and not even so much in the words but in the way priests and rabbi's choose to interpret the words when we should all know it is misguiding for any man to interpret something that is Divine when he did not receive the word himself.

I know God is real as I have experienced The Spirit before, and I have stood before God, at the gates which lead to everlasting. The Spirit was in me and I was in God. It enters your body like the breath of life, this is the life force of truth and the way all who have received the word of God, and the Law, had experienced it. Then the Cherubim descended from their heights in heaven. God read my heart which burned with the fire of love for him, a love so great not even death could conquer my desire to be with God. Then the Angel came down and sealed me in my forehead. He told me my new name was Rock and to prophecy as to what I had seen.

Don't lose your faith. Don't worry so much about your modern teachings but reach down into your heart and give it to The Lord so he may enter it and dwell with you, then you may know him and receive his gift of the Spirit, and everlasting.

Learn what is the real definition of Truth! Speak to God in TRUTH from the bottom of your heart. Speak to him with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your might! This is how you achieve Truth and receive the Spirit. Anything short of this only brings separation from God.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Raphael]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join