It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

Finally! Thank you. I have been going nuts looking for that song.

Good luck on your preparation.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The galactic alignment does it for me. I believe something big wil happen something spiritual and something terroristic. To bad I got nowhere to go
it will b city survival for me

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Does this mean I don't have to buy my family and friends Christmas presents?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

It is a gamble, but you may as well. Gifts have a strange way of cheering people up during torrential flooding, nuclear disasters, and unprecedented solar flares...

I will be leaving civilization on the 20th. After that, I wish you all luck.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

Is there a date you will resurface? Did you get u2U I sent?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Yes I did, thank you... I still wish I could know more, though. I'm sure you get that a lot. I was roommates with an Air Force guy who worked in the hangers on Elmendorf. I got denied all the time, but it didn't hurt to ask.

If all is well, I'll be back on the map and ATS January 1st, 2008. I'll come waiving a white flag. God I hope that is what happens.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Good luck..hopefully you will not have missed much...Maybe you will have missed "I am Legend Movie" about the last survivor on Earth..and not be him..

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Where are you going if you don't mind me asking I don't have time to read the rest of the thread.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I know he is in Alaska...I think I remember him mentioning some abandoned mine.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't want to be too specific on where I am going...

However, I will say I am going to a place in Southern Alaska where I can get into elevation and have access to some significant shelter. There were a lot of WWII bunkers built here. In some areas, extensive tunneling was done to transport coal, gold, and copper. Some rumors say that Seward, Alaska is graced with an extensive underground tunnel network that is relatively abandoned now.

It is funny you mention how I will miss that movie... Take a look at my kid:

I was just going through something like the scene in the previews...
"Eat your breakfast now, I'm not playin'. Don't just push it around."

Spoiled SOB...

[edit on 12/9/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Good luck Anubis, I watched the videos and read the thread but I wanted to do the math myself. Is this really happing or is it just the people are picking out certain numbers to get to this end date?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You do realize this is a completely natural event? The only thing I will do differently is I will buy a lotto ticket, it's also my 23rd birthday so if ever there was a day where the stars were aligned in my favor it would be on that day.

On the 24th I will come and post in this thread and I am sure it will be something like "I told you so." Just enjoy the holidays and concentrate on your family instead of wasting your life worrying about absolutely pointless things.

One more thing if at all possible could you all visit family in LA, NYC, Kansas City or Chicago? That would make my job a lot easier, thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
All I can say is that every date that has been mentioned as having some sort of significance on this forum passed uneventfully after the provided date. I'm not holding my breath on this one even though I know our time is short.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

where will you move to? it's not 2012 yet

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

~Once upon a time there was a boy who had to look after sheep. It was a very boring job, just sitting on the hillside, day after day, watching the sheep eating grass. He tried to think of fun things to do but he couldn’t.

~One day, he was so bored that he thought he would play a trick on the other shepherds. “I know,” he thought, “I’ll pretend that a wolf is coming to eat the sheep.”

~So he stood up and shouted as loud as he could, “Help! Help! There is a wolf and it is going to eat the sheep!” All the other shepherds left their sheep and ran to help the boy.

~ “Where is the wolf?” they asked. The boy could not speak for laughing. At last he said, “There is no wolf. I was just joking.” The other shepherds were very cross. “Don’t make jokes like that,” they said.

~ “I am sorry,” said the boy. The other shepherds went back to look after their sheep and the boy was left to watch his sheep eating the grass. “I’m bored!” he said to himself. “I think I’ll play another trick.”

~So again he stood up and shouted, “Help! Help! There is a wolf and it is going to eat the sheep!” Again the other shepherds left their sheep and ran to help the boy. “Where is the wolf?” they asked again.

~This time the boy was laughing so much he had to sit down. “There is no wolf,” he said. “It is a joke.”
The other shepherds were really angry this time. “You are very bad! You should not tell lies!” they shouted as they went back to their sheep.

~The boy felt very pleased with his jokes. He sat down in the long grass, pulled his hat down over his eyes and had a little rest. Suddenly, he heard a strange sound!

~He looked around and there on the hill behind him was a wolf! A very big wolf! An enormous wolf! It looked at him, and licked its lips! , “Help! Help! There is a wolf and it is going to eat ME!” screamed the boy.

~He shouted and screamed but no one came. “It is just that silly boy playing tricks,” they all thought. The wolf ate the boy and smiled a happy smile. “That will teach him to tell lies!” he said.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   

What did you mean take a look at my kid? Sounds like best area I know of..I guess you will be offline then? How about radio capability?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

My son, the photo of him... A beautiful German Shepherd. It is just ironic that it is the same dog that Will Smith has, although I suppose they are common.

What is really strange is that I watched The Terminator for the first time since I was about 5 or 6 and remembered all the stuff about keeping a dog to warn... 2 Good looking shepherds in that movie. Anyway, a friend came over the next day and out of nowhere said "Hey, he looks like Sarah Connor's dog from The Terminator." I just gave him a look as if he were watching me or something.

Anyhow, the radio capabilities will be limited in the case that I seek shelter underground. For the most part, I am going to make the best of this and spend my time trapping and mining. My priorities are to get away from civilization, be at considerable elevation, and have access to underground shelter. I think that this will pretty much cover the bases for a situation x event. But yes, I will carry a hand held unit and a noaa automatic weather radio.

My residence in Alaska was the first step in my preparation for an event. I chose to come here when I saw the balance lean towards the side of chaos. However, my whole life I have felt something coming. This has led to a feeling of comfort when the machine of our society breaks down, even on a small scale like power outage. I can remember being very young and wishing for tornadoes and natural forces that humans were powerless against. Alaska just gives me a lot of opportunities to survive and hide from danger. The lack of population density makes it an ideal place to weather a plague, given you are not in Anchorage, the valley, or Juneau...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

YEah I saw him figured that is who you meant..great looking dog. I grew up with German Shepards.. Both show dogs champions in fact. BLitz/Eric. Mining sounds fun.. I can a guy just roam around up there in Alaska? I mean no private property issues. Hunt/Fish as they want? Do you have Ham radio?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Actually, I am borrowing a friend's aviation radio. Out here, you are more likely to make contact with a plane or boat than anything else. I figure, whatever is going on, the pilots will know. I can't transmit unless there is an emergency, but I can eavesdrop all day long.

Alaska has some complicated land use policies.

The land is managed by tribal councils mostly within counties. A lot of land is also managed by the federal government. National forest dominates a lot of Alaska. In national forest, you can mine with hand tools anywhere. You can also stake a 20 acre claim for $200 if you want to really get down to business. There are some guidelines for respecting trees, water enbankments, and other natural features. All of that is nothing if you can prove to the state that you'll bring them a lot of money with your endeavor.

Tribal land is sketchy. People can kill you up here and get away with it. So, I try to respect tribal policy, which usually boils down to you can't do squat if you aren't native. Natives here can pretty much do anything in the name of subsistence.

The fishing regulations are insane. It has taken me years to understand them and I still break the law sometimes. Google Alaska fishing regulations. We have the worlds healthiest salmon runs, and we'd like to keep it that way by not over fishing and building dams. By the way, did you know that Alaska has the furthest offshore boundary in the world in order to protect marine life... 100mi.

Hunting is liberal until you get into moose meat, dammit. If all hell breaks loose, Bullwinkle is going down out of season if his horns are 50 inches or not. So is the rest of his family. Some things you can hunt year round, like wolves, hare, wolverine, brown bear.... etc. Mostly predators.

I'm hoping for a lynx fur this Christmas, Santa...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I make it a point of never watching YouTube, so you'll excuse me for my lack of relevant answers...

I will say this, however: according to astrologers, December 23rd 2007 is supposed to be THE "luckiest" day of the entire year.

(Oh, how I wish I gave more credence to astrology... ; ))

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join