It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs baffle O.C. earthlings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I found this on a diff site, this man is a genius
ha.. This would definitely piss some ufo watchers out in cali.

"Linn Murphy has a pretty awesome hobby: he's into flying a fake UFO over public gatherings, freaking people out and causing a ruckus. The flying disc, which has a 36-inch span and lights that flash and make it look like it's spinning, looks like a gigantic spacecraft high in the air from a height of 400 feet. Murphy gets his kicks by flying it over concerts, movie lines, beaches, and other places where he can scare the crap out of people. None of what he does is against the law, and, in fact, the cops seem kind of amused by it, saying "There's no ordinance that says it's illegal to fly a super-double-secret, gyroscoptic UFO in county airspace." You can actually buy one of the flying discs in question for a whopping $1,000, if you're so inclined. "

Id like one of these also

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i could definitely see myself having way to much fun with one of these

though, i would almost feel ashamed using it.. making all those people feel like they really saw a UFO.. it'd be like i was compensating for not seeing one myself or something

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Alas, real proof of aliens...no wait, it can't be this simple can it? You mean there may be a totally logical and simple reason to all the UFO sitings? Man, you throw in a couple people doing stunts like this around the world......and there you have it!

Could it really be as simple and straightforward as that? Nahhh, there has to be real aliens landing here and shapeshifting and watching us. This is just the wrong proof is all, right??

I love it, I really do...now it's time for the UFO/Alien believers to try their debunking skills out.

This is funny and all meant tongue and cheek by the way. Big smiles and no ill intent, just having some fun! Peace, Mondo

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Already been done, and thread closed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck with this one tho.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This topic is already under discussion at UFOs Baffle Orange County (CA) Earthlings -pics&vid.

Please join the ongoing discussion...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well there you go, its Dick-heads like this that make finding real discoveries about alien life and UFO's a major problem.....

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ongoing Discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join