It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Persons As Test Subjects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
hey guys i was sitting down and wondering if area 51 is infact in charge of kidnapping alot of missing people in america maybe to use as test subjects on some scientific researching or something similer thoughts on this subject please

SoFunkyMe

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
i never knew the CIA did stuff like this before or triad

Wiki Link Go Down To In The United States

The CIA ran an extensive toxicology and chemical/biological warfare program in cooperation with the US military. The Edgewood Arsenal and US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick in Maryland were the main headquarters for such studies. The CIA developed many of the exotic toxins, incapacitants, mind-altering substances and carcinogens.

Enjoy

SoFunkyMe

Mod Edit: Please follow the quoting quidelines

[edit on 10/18/07 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by SoFunkyMe

i was sitting down and wondering if area 51 is infact in charge of kidnapping alot of missing people in america maybe to use as test subjects on some scientific researching

That is THE most inane thing
I've heard, in a long time.

You, Sir need to do some basic
research.

When you've done you're homework,
please come back and apologize.

Bewildered,
Lex

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

Its possible and some things would be in its favor.

1) its remote
2) No real chance of escape being int he middle of nowhere and in the desert.
3) Established site already in place etc.
4) very little oversight

However, in the past many of these experiments have simply gone on in public view under the guise of other more benign activities. Tuskeege et al., or the spraying of gems in the 50's and 60's over major cities are human experimentation on a large scale. Also, they often seem to want to see how things occur in real world conditions that are impossible to duplicate in a lab due to the number of varriables.

Its an interesting premise and perhaps high level type experiments may occur there, but a large number would tax existing systems etc.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

You sir have
a habit of finding ways
to insult people.

We operate a collaborative
environment, not a shooting gallery
for those who like to snipe post.

Find a clue,
and come back and apologize.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
u need to relax ya self

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Lexion

You sir have
a habit of finding ways
to insult people.

We operate a collaborative
environment, not a shooting gallery
for those who like to snipe post.

Find a clue,
and come back and apologize.

thx skeptic overlord much appriciated its something about me i allways have to make posts of things i think and i ask what ppl think

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

Its possible and some things would be in its favor.

1) its remote
2) No real chance of escape being int he middle of nowhere and in the desert.
3) Established site already in place etc.
4) very little oversight

However, in the past many of these experiments have simply gone on in public view under the guise of other more benign activities. Tuskeege et al., or the spraying of gems in the 50's and 60's over major cities are human experimentation on a large scale. Also, they often seem to want to see how things occur in real world conditions that are impossible to duplicate in a lab due to the number of varriables.

Its an interesting premise and perhaps high level type experiments may occur there, but a large number would tax existing systems etc.

nice.

intresting!!!!

yeh i rekon something is up and there is missing persons alot of them

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i do see a problem with this therory -

if as claimed " missing persons " are being abducted as test subjects for some experimentation program

can you please put some numbers [ or percentages ] to the claim

because in the current statistics , the vast majority of MISPERs are located very quickly

also - the rates of MISPER / millions population are pretty much in line for all nations with similar ecconomies , population mixes etc

is every country doing this ???

how are the MISPERs being collected / processed ??? - to cull the entire country would take a mamoth operation with massive security and logistics nightmares

if you are only targeting specific areas - why are stats consistent for population demographhic in all areas

i dont want to lend any credence to this next " theory " but if i ran the zoo :

i would use illegal immigrants , well more corectly deporteees

the reasons are simple

1 - they are already in federal holding facilities

2 - you can screen them for medical history etc

3 - you have a perfect cover story for thier diaspearence , " they were deported "

4 - illegal immigrants have already " gone under the radar " - thier orrigioal nation governments seldom care much for thier fate - and families are usually poor - unable to investigate the disapearence privately

why tatget MISPERs when there is a far easier target ?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
what other countrys with same population have this is it third world countrys? offcourse thay would us is the richest country this shouldent happen

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
That was "Really Harsh" Lexion. Not everyone has an MIT physics degree and some questions may be a bit oddball or sophmoric, but no reason to do a vlad the impaler on them. I don't know what kind of anger issues you have but I'd have a brandy and chill a bit.
Best Regards
John

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It's "your", by the way.

Speaking of missing persons, it is actually kind of weird, that they never get to be found. Or some or most of them, at least, especially children.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
LOL! Nice catch Theo1, looks like Lexion needs some quality time with his diction and come back and apologise for offensing the English language.
Yeesh, that was just pit bull nasty.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
yeh i want a apology hehe nah i forgive u just dont do it all the time i am just expressing things i think thats what this site is about isent it?

but yeh there are some casses that are not known and some that are like the maddie case io know there is a huge story behind it like the day she was kidnapped was the day it ended but the media it started then

join