It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will there be an Alien Invasion?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So when do ya'll think that them Aliens will come? They are gathering a fleet as we speak.
Soon them Aliens will start shooting at us. Will the crop circles determine when they will arrive?

I and my buds have prepared ourselves. We have mounted a machine gun on an old Ford Pickup truck.

When will they strike? And where will they hit first?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Eclipse_Solar

I and my buds have prepared ourselves. We have mounted a machine gun on an old Ford Pickup truck.

ROTFLMAO.

I'm sure those darn aliens won't want anything to do with you.

Classic.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ROTFLMAO.

I'm sure those darn aliens won't want anything to do with you.

Classic.

No need to be cussing here!

They sure wouldn't! If they want to come and probe me and my old lady they will have to pass my shotgun! One things certain them Aliens don't get to abduct me!

The bible tells us to prepare ourselves for the end times when the Antichrist will come from the sky.

And when the Aliens do, me and all the other 2 billion Christians will send them back home crying to mama alien.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
In my opinion there probably won't be an invasion. If they wanted to do that then they would have done it already. Why wait until we have powerful weapons to invade our planet? I think we're meant for something better than that. Just my opinion though

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eclipse_Solar
So when do ya'll think that them Aliens will come?
Never

They are gathering a fleet as we speak.
Just one? Where? How do you know?

Soon them Aliens will start shooting at us.
With what? And at who (or is it whom)? Just you and your people, your country or the whole planet?

Will the crop circles determine when they will arrive?
I have never seen a photo of a crop circle that I did not thought that could have been made by humans.

I hope it is legal in your area, if it is not it is a good way to have this thread deleted.

When will they strike?
Never

And where will they hit first?
Nowhere.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

We have mounted a machine gun on an old Ford Pickup truck.

Has anyone ever considered that extraterrestrials may be too scared of us to make an appearance?
Maybe we are thought of as 'hostile'.

So when do ya'll think that them Aliens will come?

I have heard a lot of crazy predictions over the years, none have come true obviously. In my opinion if it is going to happen, there will not be a warning or any weird predictions, it will just happen.

Aliens invading? It could happen tomorrow, it may never happen - we have no way of knowing.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ok then...if they hit it will be worldwide all at once to lessen pockets of resistance. theyll hit out missile equipment first dont want anyone getting a nuke off while theyre on the ground. how long? who knows maybe never maybe CNN will come on right now with breaking news about how theyre here. a machine gun? watch the video from the battle of LA it was on the fron page of the los angeles times the nest day a UFO flew over LA getting peppered with flak went out over the ocean came back get hit again and then left unscathed. i started a thread about it a long time ago if you wanted you can check it out. some people said it was a weather balloon but im pretty sure the us army can shoot down a weather balloon.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm with Armap on this.

Gotta have "aliens", to have
an alien invasion.

So far, there is zero tangible
proof/evidence of them.

Great post, Armap.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The bible tells us to prepare ourselves for the end times when the Antichrist will come from the sky. And when the Aliens do, me and all the other 2 billion Christians will send them back home crying to mama alien.

That pretty much sums it up for me. You can substitute any other religious group in place of the word 'christian' and the common zealot's approach will be the same.

This post is a perfect example of why the Earth is a screwed up place. I almost feel like giving it a star, not for it's quality, but for its example of pure, unadulterated ignorance.

Please, aliens - invade. Please, cleanse the Earth of all religions and give the few of us that despise the crap a chance to live in peaceful harmony.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Its threads like this that make me not want to even look in the ET/UFO section anymore and I havnt even been here long. I am not a scientist or super genius by any means but I can logically conclude that ET if there is ET visiting would have already invaded if that was their desire and I also don't think advanced ET would even consider invading another species' planet. To all those who look to bible predictions and all that nonsense I really feel sorry for you and ask you to take some time to really think about how dumb most of those predictions sound.

If an advanced ET race did decide to invade its basically GAME-OVER so I wouldnt even waste time thinking about it because what happens in the movies is very far from REALITY!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Eclipse_Solar

Being a huge firearm enthusiast. I would love to see a picture of that said beast. Perhaps a 1919? YES!

1919 In Action

No worries, mate, aliens don't exist, however, your new ride will come in handy when the SHTF.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn

aliens don't exist

lol, is that right? So I take it you have flown your spaceship to every corner of the universe to make sure there are no Aliens there?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Correct. I took my 1919 on a hunting trip bolted to the top of a '72 Nova retrofit with a warp engine and to my surpirse, didn't come back with any alien back strap. Bummer.

Let me rephrase my above statement. Since there is zero provable evidence of aliens on or anywhere near Earth, at this present time, aliens do not exist.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The alien invasion has already started, but it is a peacefull one. If they wanted, they've would already distroyed us all and used up are resources, so we have nothing to be afraid of.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
Since there is zero provable evidence of aliens on or anywhere near Earth, at this present time, aliens do not exist.

There is probably provable evidence of aliens on or near Earth, people like you and I just don't have access to it...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There is tons of evidence!
But no proof, then again can you give proof that there is a sun or do you only have visual evidence?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I assure you the UFO nutters will have their most wild fantasies of being probed by aliens fullfilled when this happens.

I can't wait for this to happen!

[edit on 15-10-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

There is tons of evidence!
But no proof, then again can you give proof that there is a sun or do you only have visual evidence?

www.youtube.com...

Hmm, well weird lights in the sky don't really count as evidence for the existence of aliens. They are simply flying objects that can't be identified. Aliens are probably usually the last explantion for most "sightings."

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I doubt there will ever be an alien invasion, not in our lifetime anyway, perhaps not even in anyone's lifetime! My personal belief is that there is alien life, and intelligent alien life as well, I also believe someone has some explaining to do about a lot of UFO sightings, whether or not it is aliens, i guess we will never know.

(i hope i don't wake up tomorrow with huge disks above my town
)

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You gotta own your own territory before it can be properly invaded. At the moment, we're just kind of sitting here on this planet, and its actual ownership is a bit in question. Maybe we're the ones who are trespassing on somebody else's planet, and the landlords will show up someday and tell us to pack our bags and get off.

Otherwise, since we don't really understand aliens much, including how or even if they exist, we could already be invaded and just be too dumb to understand what's going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join