It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Puppet Master?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sodom
sodom

so, who is the almighty puppet master ???

on top of the show, there could not be e person like you and i....

i go for abbadon, angra mainyu, satan, asmodai, beelzebub, lucifer, belial, iblis or, the DEVIL.
i mean, look at the world today....

sodom

Couldn't agree more

There's only one person in control of this plannet, and it certainly can't be a "good guy" so it's got to be Satan.

He could be in control and tell the Illuminati how to rule the world through media, religion etc.. etc...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
If we stay on topic to find the answers to that ONE question you post, I think we may actually achieve to uncover some VERY interesting information. Often one just has to ask the right questions, something which you have now done.

I wouldnt be surprised if the Puppet Master is not even known by the broader public.

Where does the most money in the world flow to? Who is at the receiving end of this money? It will not be enough to google-up the "Forbes 500 List" because thats not where the most money is going to.

Excellent thread idea.

Cheers
I think the journey may be more important than the end with this query.

There is a lot of guesses and speculation in this thread. Many seem to agree that someone with a lot of money could be the Puppet Master. Maybe if we focus to find the wealthiest person. Personally I don't think wealth alone is enough to be him. The Puppet Master would have the ability to make most people think they are happy and free. This could be done by media manipulation.

• Which media outlets reach the most people world wide?
  • Who owns or largely finances them?

I know some people have chimed in to say Satan or an ET is is the Puppet Master. That's up to you to believe, but I think man is plenty evil and smart to rule the Earth. At least if the Puppet Master is HUMAN we should be able to find clues and evidence for the PMs identity.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think its safe to assume that the puppet masters do not wish to be in the spotlight. They will have men in front of them for cover. Thats what makes this question and this thread challenging. Lets all think about it and post ideas as they come up.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well, many people have money and many of them have lots of money. Money affords opportunity and influence as much as it affords luxury. So who would benefit when money is not the most important issue? If money is not the most important issue then what is? Resources? Survival? Who profits from chaos? My guess either media mogols or social engineers (philanthropists). The essence of marketing: Problem, Reaction, Solution.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Well, many people have money and many of them have lots of money. Money affords opportunity and influence as much as it affords luxury. So who would benefit when money is not the most important issue? If money is not the most important issue then what is? Resources? Survival? Who profits from chaos? My guess either media mogols or social engineers (philanthropists). The essence of marketing: Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Water. Food. Two areas that havent been looked into that much yet (here among conspiracy-researchers). Who controls the largest flows of food?

And the largest resource of all resources is (imo) belilefs/emotions (joy/fear).

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Food - Monsanto, Con Agra? We all know about Monsanto and their terminator seeds. Talk about controlling resources.

Belief - All religions

But in my opinion, belief is pretty high up there on Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Food and Water are first and therefore would afford the most profit potential.

(On a side note related to water - someone is about to profit from it big time in Atlanta and the southeast)

BTW Skyfloating - wasn't it you who had the thread on P.R.S.? Excellent thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Well, I do not claim anything…..It`s just something I`m hearing a lot about.
But I will give you 1 good reason....THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH.

Apparently, she is the head of state to 54 countries....and I do not believe that this is all just symbolic.

Also, the commonwealth is allowed to work within the UN and so potentialy giving the UK all those votes.

This is not my research and I appreciate greatly your view.

Watch this vid and tell me what you think.
video.google.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I tend to agree with Maslow as well. So lets look at food, water and oxygen....the three most desperately needed resources. Own these and you can control the world.

Yeah...the PRS-Thread was mine but it never went anywhere
Maybe some other time.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

• Which media outlets reach the most people world wide?
  • Who owns or largely finances them?

The Big Ten

Just look at Robert Murdoch and see how his views are exactly what you guys see happening in the US right now. He is a very rich neocon Bush sympathizer who owns Fox News and uses it to manipulate the news. A good documentary on Fox News and how its controlled:

Thats just the first part. Murdoch also owns Twentieth Century Fox Studio, Fox Network, and 35 TV stations that reach more than 40% of the country.

Public opinion is very much formed by this man.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Which media outlets reach the most people world wide?
Who owns or largely finances them?

Well I would think that we need to consider the internet at this point.

Youtube certainly has a lot to do with public opinion. Heck we even have youtube video linky helper thingies here because it's used so often.

Even in this thread.

Now while I think youtube in general is great I think we've all seen first hand how powerful it can be in helping someone form an opinion about a particular subject.

Most specifically we've seen it used as evidence in various ufo/paranormal cases. Some will say it's not a good source because of both the low video quality and the lack of bonafides (usually). Others become convinced simply because it's on youtube.

It's a very powerful machine of the people. Of course there are tremendous upsides to youtube like all the cnn/fox news clips and even hard to find archival footage, but the potential for serious manipulation is there.

Same thing goes for google. I know there are in fact better search engines out there but it's so out of habit that I constantly just use it.

Unless I make a concious effort...which is rare.

And of course google like every other search engine has the potential to edit what comes up in a search.

I'm not saying the people behind these sites are evil just pointing out that in my opinion at least the services have the potential of being manipulated on a scale that I don't think we truly even realise yet.

for the double plus good of the citizenry of course.

SPiderj

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Food - Monsanto, Con Agra? We all know about Monsanto and their terminator seeds. Talk about controlling resources.

Belief - All religions

But in my opinion, belief is pretty high up there on Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Food and Water are first and therefore would afford the most profit potential.

Using Maslow is quite a good way of looking at the level of control we have given over to the 'powers that be'. For both food and water, the majority in the west are completely dependent upon civilisation. Should push come to shove, millions in the west would die from starvation and water-borne disease.

Similarly, when we move up to the next level - security, we are also largely dependent. Furthermore we are more concerned, due to media saturation, with the 'bigger picture' and fail to see the dangers to our personal safety (where we are also dependent on law enforcement and laws which prohibit self-defence/vigilantism).

Up another level - Society/Belonging and we find that those that set social policy (especially since the mid-1940s) have set us on a path that has led to a society with a growing proportion who feel disaffected and disassociated with society. The media emphasis on "self" has led to a lack of social and community cohesion. The promotion of violence and sexual deviancy has led to secrecy and suspicion, where fifty years ago neighbours would look out for each other, they now watch only for suspicious behaviour and people are left dead for weeks behind closed doors. We are not taught to care.

Our development therefore remains arrested in the middle of Maslow's hierarchy. A few acheive success, financial, vocational etc - just enough to keep things ticking over. But the very last thing that those that seek to control the masses want, is for the majority to reach the top of maslow's pyramid and achieve self-actualisation. That would never (ever, ever) do!

Maslow's model was expanded in the nineties to accommodate our expanding needs - and to further distance us from acheiving self-actualisation.

Personally I often get the impression that those in control read John Calhoun's study on the anti-social behaviour of rats in the 60s and decided that that was the society that they wanted to create ("The Behavioural Sink"). Dog or rat eat rat. If that was their intention they have done a damn good job replicating it.

Although I agree that the media moguls like Murdoch are powerful and certainly in Britain he is open in the fact that he feels he can buy government, but that is all he can do - buy influence. This in my opinion is not enough to have total control. The media, if anything, is more of a tool of influence. There are those in the past like, Lord Beaverbrook who have tried and to an extent, succeeded in 'owning' government - but in reality the media mogul merely seek to feather their own nests and can themselves be bought by those with even greater power.

For example in Britain, which does not benefit from true freedom of press, the government (or permanent civil service) can order that a story not run. Therefore, if for example Murdoch wants to ruin a significant someones reputation, he can only do so IF he has support from within the government/PCC.

In addition to this the Press, in Britain and abroad, has since at least the first world war, been comprehensively infiltrated by the British Secret Services.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The Zionists, Rothchilds etc. those who have the money have the power, they can buy any Goverment, control a countries economy, start wars, bleed a country dry, you name it and they have done it. The infiltrate financial systems and have fingers in every pie, a Trojan Horse that infiltrates all.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillons
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Watch this vid and tell me what you think.
video.google.co.uk...

Holy crap. Everyone needs to watch this video. If you are not a Christian don't pay attention to the Christian agenda behind the video but pay attention to her research. She has done the research we are seeking here and presents her ideas well even if you take it from a secular perspective.

It is so obvious that centralizing power structures in government is the UN and US agenda. Making the government in charge instead of the people in charge........

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Bugman82]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillons
In my humble opinion, I think that the Queen of England takes some beating.
The thing is, nobody knows how much money she has and, I heard that all the US presidents are related in some way.
I`m told their blood line can be traced right back to the Roman Empire and beyond.
I don`t know how true this is mind!!!

I wouldn't bet on Elizabeth II. The current British monarchy is of the House of Wettin, a German family that ruled Saxony and occasionally Poland and various other territories around the Holy Roman Empire (the instability of that area during the medieval period caused power to shift between houses much more often than in the rest of Europe). The real family name of the currently ruling line is Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg; they changed the family name to Windsor during WWI for obvious reasons.

My point is that if the 'puppet masters' have been so throughout history, they are not likely to come from royalty of the Holy Roman Empire because the aristocracy there was fractured and limited in power and at times entirely impotent.

If you plan on looking towards royalty to find the puppet master (which I would highly recommend, the elaborate web that extends from the old royal lines would be able to conceal a world-wide power monopolization, especially if information was compartmentalized) I would recommend starting at Queen Victoria of England. She is of the same line as Elizabeth, but she represents an amazing apex of power. She was related to almost every person of royal blood in Europe and from her came the next generation of European royalty.

Queen Victoria's Descendancy

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by avingard

See www.royal.gov.uk...

Also, watch the video

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillons

Please diregard that last post.....I did not read your post thoughly before I answered.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
there just isn't a singular 'Puppet Master' who pulls all the strings...

R Murduch is only one on the stage...the stage of rulers is more
a consensus of the 'Permanent' members of the Bilderberg Group.

by layers of heirarchy;
from movers-&-shakers of commerce/industry and the Political stages,
'worthy' elites are allowed to blossom, by joining Think-Tanks,
joining the CFR, Travistock, Tri-Lateral Commission, or climbing the elites ladder via the ccntral banks, foundations, etc.

but the cream-of-the-crop will make t to the status of an 'invited' guest/
member of the Bilderberg Group....with a goal of making it into the
permanrnt inner circle.

The Bilderberg Group, gives all the lower levels of elites their marching orders, in the form of what will be tolerated by the inner group of 'Puppet
Masters'...the 'word' of what direction the global social-economic engine
will take is 'understood' by the lower level Elites- -
and they will Abide, because they themselves strive to gain entry into the inner circle,

different 'Front Men' rise to public recognition from time-to-time,
we've had Kissinger & Murduch, Brezhnev & Clinton, even Greenspan
have been players in the elites heirarchy of Puppet Masters....

if your looking for a central figure...none exists...it's a consensus thing,
agreed upon in secret conclaves...
by even trying to pinpoint a (grand) Puppet Master, the riff-raff are chasing
phantoms...and that's one reason why i'm disappointed in the thread topic, which is an exercise in futility, as there are many hundreds of these
Puppet Masters and because none can be concretely indentified as the 'supreme' PM...the whole idea falls into disrepute

which is what the elites desire !

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

Well, i think it would have to be the people who are strong willed and do not go by our latest Prez policy, ones who still have minds of there own, who can see the real and the fake, who lies, who doesn't lie, who uses them who dose not. They have the power, becouse they haven't submited into being fooled by what is happening today in our world, and in the end, they will all rise up to the top of that pyramid and be the most powerful, and fight against the ones who try to break them.

But now today, as of 10-17-2007? there isn't anyone at the top of that pyramid, becouse that pyramid is being bombarded with people who are going to kill to get there, or go to war, lie, cheat, steal and so on...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

Wow, that is a great one!
but the media, and all, are already controlling how people think ,and act, and talk, and how to pardon my French... ( F---)
, and eat and what to ware, and so on.. but, like me. I don't watch TV...so i feel good!

I just thought your scenario was good!

[edit on 17-10-2007 by 1111111111111]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by avingard

Queen Elizabeth I, ( in her time ) was very strong willed and powerful, she went against the " norm"
Today she would annihilate the mad men in power today. She was waaay ahead of her time. She did what she did, to become supreme power in england at the time.

We can put Queen Liz and queen Vic together so they can completely WIPE out Mr bush and Mr Blair. that would be great!!!!!!

[edit on 17-10-2007 by 1111111111111]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join