It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Puppet Master?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If power is the shape of a pyramid, who would be on top?
Who pulls the strings of power and how deep does their rule reach?

Members of ATS have a diverse opinion and excellent research skills. I think there is a good chance we could come up with a few people who are likely the Puppet Master.

• Who has the most power?
  • Who can control the most people in the world?
  • Is the Puppet Master more powerful than your elected leaders?

If you think it is an organization or group which holds the power, break it down to an individual. Who leads the organization or group?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If we stay on topic to find the answers to that ONE question you post, I think we may actually achieve to uncover some VERY interesting information. Often one just has to ask the right questions, something which you have now done.

I wouldnt be surprised if the Puppet Master is not even known by the broader public.

Where does the most money in the world flow to? Who is at the receiving end of this money? It will not be enough to google-up the "Forbes 500 List" because thats not where the most money is going to.

Excellent thread idea.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
David Ikes is at the top....think about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I would think that the Prince of Denmark and his family would be up there as the most powerful. They are allegedly the closest relations to the bloodline of Jesus Christ. They would be closely allied with the Vatican and the Black Families.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Most likely it is someone who isn't even a major player. It is probably someone who remains hidden. When the time is right, he will come from behind the shadows and present his plan to humanity. Basically he is intentionally creating a mess so that he can come along and "clean it up."

It certainly isn't Bush or any of the other usual suspects. They are little more, with exceptions to Cheney, than scapegoats who are just as frightened as everyone else.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
One popular theory is David Rockefeller.

And no, now that you ask, this is not, though it would appear to be, a one line post.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well...if this were true I would certainly think it's someone in the private sector...certainly wouldn't be an elected official too unstable and of course elected officials come and go.

I'm going with Bill Gates or Oprah.

SPiderj

In all seriousnicity the CFR can look pretty scary at times.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The question again is...looking away from "Forbes 500" nonsense...where is the most cash flowing? And where to? How can we find out?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I would start looking at who profits from the 9 trillion dollar US debt, which by the way has almost doubled in less than ten years. There seems to be strong motivation to crash the economy. Maybe in order to control the people even more during the depression? I dont know.

Who lends the US the money? Who collects interest? Bilderberg group? Who profits from the artificial wars?

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, I think that the Queen of England takes some beating.
The thing is, nobody knows how much money she has and, I heard that all the US presidents are related in some way.
I`m told their blood line can be traced right back to the Roman Empire and beyond.
I don`t know how true this is mind!!!

Not in order:-
Chaney
Rockerfeller
The Bush family
Aliens
Etc etc……all possible

I recon, the European Union is more powerful than people think…….just a hunch!!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Isn't the Rothschild family considered the richest in the world? They have also been pointed as being the leader of the Illuminati. My guess for the puppetmaster would either be:

1) House of Rothschild
2) Someone currently unknown
3) SomeTHING currently unknown

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

In all seriousnicity...

Inventing a whole new language are we?? I quite like it
it has a certain ring.

I struggle with the pyramid idea, nice idea but does it really fit in with the picture of the world today? Over-simplified may be ?

I also do not think that following the money will lead anywhere. Once a certain level of wealth has been acquired then you are untouchable, it is relatively impossible to destroy or remove your wealth - except by majority uprising, Bolshevism or communism for example. It is therefore, IMO not what they've got but what they do with it.

I think that real power lies with those who have control of public opinion (and desires) and the ability to direct social policy. Therefore in my opinion the most powerful organisations are the Rockefeller Foundation (in US) and the Tavistock Institute (UK). Outside of these countries other bodies such as the RCC (RCs especially in Europe and S.America) exert control through education and publications that reinforce a particular world view. You could add other groups like CFR, Episcopal bodies etc, however their sphere of influence tends to limit itself to particular groups or activities. The RF and TI seek to tap into the consciousness of the 'masses'. They exert control both in their native countries and in the international arena.

www.rockfound.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

www.tavinstitute.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

By directing social policy they can create an environment in which they can thrive. Control the masses and their status is protected.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I tend to agree with Copernicus and Kilgore Trout. Its always about money and control.

Set up contrived situations (through social policies, social conditioning, class structures, mind control, data and information control) to exploit for money (disaster capitalism) thusly perpetuating and ensuring more power.

However, must it necessarily be a person or a group? Couldn't it just be the "machine" of human social structure. It is fundamentally part of the natural order to exploit to survive. We are all doing it to each other - at some level or another.

But yeah, there are a select few who have this down to a science.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i think there may be a few puppet masters on earth all playing diffrent shows.
the maniulation and cooperation between groups is too complete though for it to be any one normal person though.

money is just paper. real wealth is the earth itself and all that is in it. control over that is what they want. not money.

i think it is probably an alien or "god" or whatever you want to call it pulling the real strings.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I agree that the Puppet Master probably isnt the one with the most money, although it would be interesting to see who actually HAS the most money.
Aside from the Bill Gates, Forbes-Magazine BS, who is actually worth the most? I mean, they say it's people like Gates and Oprah, but surely people like Rockefeller have more money - someone who is connected to the finances of the US government, which is taking in TRILLIONS.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
sodom

so, who is the almighty puppet master ???

on top of the show, there could not be e person like you and i....

i go for abbadon, angra mainyu, satan, asmodai, beelzebub, lucifer, belial, iblis or, the DEVIL.
i mean, look at the world today....

sodom

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Besides the Almighty God, Jesus and his rock solid faithful. The rest will kneel to Benjamin Creme the Anti-Christ who is here causing all of the problems we have today. Investigate this man and see for yourself. Who else has there own floor at the UN? Who has full access to every world leader? Who else makes masses of people sick when he talks? Who else has been known to appear in many places at once?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
If power is the shape of a pyramid,

is power in the shape of a pyramid ?

you have asked a question , then jumped to an assumption of an answer

despite

the CEO of a corporation seems to be the top of a pyramid power structure , but he can be ousted by the board or a majority shareholder vote , so who is the " ultimate power " in a corporation

sure the CEO can make unilateral descisions - and it would take time to rein him in / curb ther excesses - and countermand his edicts

but a VP in charge of a powerful division could do the same - granted the VPs position is already defined as a subordinate

the office of POTUS is another example of a leader who is cast as the leader and appears to be @ the top of the pyramid , but congress can impeach him

so i contend that although they operate as a pyramid on a day to day basis - and are even drwan as a pyramid power structure , with the CEO / POTUS the titular head - both can be overuled even removed by subordinate structures

thus they are not true pyramids , the notion of a pyramid power structure breaks down at the top in almost all real world cases

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dillons

Her Majesty Queen Elizibeth II does not have anything like the power conspiracists like to pretend she does

please study the histry of the monachy - the restoration of the crown by Cromwell is an ideal place to start

also , and more recent - the abdication of Edward VIII is

if the king had such power as you ascribe to QEII , why / how did baldwin demand his abdication ?

and if you wish to claim that the crown has accrued significant gains in power since then - explain how , why and when they were gained

bearing in mind the general errosion of power that great britain has experienced in the 85 years since that date [ WWII , loss of empire etc etc ]

while the powers and wealth of the crown are cetainly impressinve , they are most certainly not as vast and broad as many people claim they are

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't think is the kind of answer the OP is looking for but it is my thoughts.

The puppet master controls his slaves through strings. Those strings are installed when one accepts the ring of power in exchange for obiediance to darkness. All the power brokers that live and act for the causes of greed, selfishness and control are really only doing the bidding of one entity.

The puppet master is Satan, he controls those who live by the law of darkness.

So cut them strings one and all

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join