It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantafact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't know where to put this, but I saw an advertisment on the side of ATS here and I clicked it...you know to support ATS and all that ^^

Anyways, I clicked it and they had a video of this man predicting there lightning would strike, and he got them all correct. I don't know if it's CGI, but I just thought I should ask what the community here at ATS think.

We are a collective of physicists, biologists, mathematicians, and engineers who have dedicated themselves to the further understanding of our universe through sound science.

That's mainly why i put this thread here.

The video's fairly new since it's only been on Youtube for 2 days.
Video
Home

editted for spelling

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Interesting post thank you. I was drawn as to why they wanted visitors to their site to boycott the movie Believers. Seems the movie refers to their name and their sigil in the movie, calling them a cult.

The video is proof that their science is real.

Whether they truly can call on lightning or if it was a faked video I sure can't tell.

I am going to go find the movie and watch it...Be back later.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think its interesting. Like I always say, where there is character assassination, there is truth.

Someone can analyze the video and compare with real lightning strikes if they want, but my gut feeling is that the guy seems honest.

I wish they would explain themselfs a bit more though. Ive looked through their site and it has no information about what the movie is supposed to show. The ability to see the future using a math formula?

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
To me personally, the second strike looks like cgi. I am compelled to believe though!

[edit on 14-10-2007 by depth om]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Video with lots of lightning strikes to compare with.

I think the claim that his lightning looks like cgi doesnt hold water.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It must be the way I post that keeps people away. Maybe I should choose different titles or not give much info in the OP. I don't know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Prote

Dont take it personally, I hadnt even seen your thread before you linked to it just now.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ehh, I just noticed too. Sorry Prote. Guess we'll need a mod to come close this or something

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Actually, not personal, just thinking aloud. I don't much care where the discussion takes place, I'm interested too and was disappointed with the interest.

On the other hand, I do need the points so I can buy a ferrari from the ATS store.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
It must be the way I post that keeps people away. Maybe I should choose different titles or not give much info in the OP. I don't know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

top topics

join