It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recommended read: Solar system undergoing profound physical changes never before seen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
David Wilcock is a scientist that can be seen on Project Camelot for example. He posted his work on the entire solar system warming up a couple of years ago. Current mainstream media gives us the view that humans are responsible for the global warming, but there may be a lot more to it than that. So here is a link to his work. Everything is backed up by mainstream science.

The entire solar system - not just our one small planet -- is currently undergoing profound, never-before-seen physical changes. This paper will address and scientifically document a wide variety of significant examples, drawing from a host of published mainstream sources.

We will also outline a new scientific model that, for the first time, coherently explains these simultaneous interplanetary changes via a fundamental “new Physics” - a Physics that predicts “even greater anomalies to come”…

Source: Link

Enjoy.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Copernicus]

[edit on 14-10-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Interesting find!

So the global warming caused by humans wouldn't be all that true?
Could this maybe be caused by the decreasing magnetic field of Earth?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It should be noted the the other author of these statements is one Richard C Hoagland, known fruitcake.

"Richard C. Hoagland (born April 25, 1945) is an author of books that reject the scientific approach in favour of speculative theories on astronomical topics, and highly improbable conspiracy theories connected to the U.S. space program."

[edit on 13/10/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Character assassination, how unusual....

But yes, its very effective, specially combined with the term "conspiracy theories" since most people are conditioned to stop listening when they see that.

So yeah, I have to give your effort a 4 out of a 5 actually. Golf clap.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Character assassination, how unusual....

Hoagland does that himself very well, and makes a very profitable living from it

But yes, its very effective, specially combined with the term "conspiracy theories" since most people are conditioned to stop listening when they see that.

I merely pointed out the other author which you must have missed by mistake. By the way, the comments about Hogland werent mine, they were from Wikipedia.

So yeah, I have to give your effort a 4 out of a 5 actually. Golf clap.

Oh it wasnt much of an effort. Im happy to point out your mistakes

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Interesting find Copericus.... did you get my U2U a couple days ago? I'll check out this article this morning. We got some cold weather here on the US east coast, going to be doing a lot more reading! Keep up yr search!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I suck at checking my U2U's. But now ive replied, thanks for reminding me.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Very good find.
I have just read a book titled "The secret history of the world" written by Jonathan Black.
In this book Black relate the history of the world threw the secret societies down to our modern age.
All the great cabalist, esoteric, prophet of the world from east to west and north to south have all something in common which is the consciousness of the astral body that rule our solar system.
From what the author of the website posted in this thread is saying and what Black says in this book, I can only conclude that the Gods (not the Gods you may think of!) are pissed off and we are for a very rough ride in the near future.

Only my opinion,

Kacou

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hi Copernicus, interesting info.
Here's some backup info from an Russian scientist.

Dr. Dmitriev is a professor of geology and mineralogy and the chief scientific member of the United Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineralogy within the Siberian department of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

THE SUN
We find similar anomalous increases in overall energetic activity. A team at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory near Oxford, led by Dr. Mike Lockwood, has discovered that in the last century, the overall strength of the Sun’s magnetic field has more than doubled, becoming 230 percent stronger than it was in 1901. Even more interestingly, this rate of magnetic field growth is continually increasing in speed.

PLUTO
Pluto, our outermost observed planet, has recently shown a significant, unexpected increase in the amount of dark spots on its surface.

NEPTUNE
On the planet Neptune, some scientists believe that there has been a complete magnetic polar shift in the recent past;. Also, the intensity of visible light emitted by Neptune has noticeably increased.

URANUS
Like Neptune, Voyager noted that the planet Uranus also had a magnetic field that was shifted from the rotational axis, in this case by 55 to 60 degrees. Furthermore, Uranus’ magnetosphere has shown an “abrupt, large-scale growth” in its intensity.

Source; www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

In particular:

ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT: Please avoid typing in the quoted portion.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
it's good to re-invigorate the topic !!!

but, this was extensively covered back in 2006
see "The Whole Solar System is undergoing Global Warming"

the OP scientists work and the Russian guys works sound real familiar,
& are probably mentioned in the 12 page thread...

see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

re; kacou post

in a very esorteric way, the creation goddess of the Gnostic teachings
fits well with these dramatic changes in our parsect of space which we are undergoing... archeons et al, and the whole metaphysical ball of wax
could be applied to the solar systems heating up....

aka--->'ascension' into higher energies...and consciousness ???

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

David Wilcock is a scientist that can be seen on Project Camelot for example.

He describes himself as an 'intuitive' consultant, and dabbles in all sorts of pseudoscience. Not what I would call a scientist, but whatever...

The entire solar system isn't warming up. The evidence suggests Uranus is actually cooling. The 'never seen before' bit is a bit much, we have only been observing these planets in detail for a few decades, data about climate is quite sparse and many haven't even undergone a full solar orbit, heh.

ABE:

5. CONCLUSIONS
From two probes of the Uranian upper atmosphere in
November 6, 1998, we derive equivalent isothermal temperatures
of 116:7 +/- 7:9 K for immersion, and 124:8 +/- 15:5 K for
emersion, indicating that the warming trend observed between
1977 and 1983 has reversed. If interpreted as a purely temporal
change, the 1998 observations indicate a cooling rate of 3K/yr.
This cooling rate cannot be caused by radiative processes alone.
Thus, the observations presented here strongly suggest that there
is a nonradiative energy sink in the Uranian upper atmosphere.
Possibilities for the sink include thermal conduction to the stratosphere,
and adiabatic cooling.

Young et al. (2001) Icarus, 153, 256+
linky

[edit on 13-10-2007 by melatonin]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Yes he makes a decent living at his life's work, but he also has exquisite taste in female companinionship, so he can't be all that bad! One more point here is that his hit ratio has been significant. Now can we get back to this most interesting thread which has been broken down into the ABC's so as to keep the attention of the common reader? Thanks .

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I always have to take the whole global warming thing with a grain of salt. This planet has had ice ages that last thousands of years, followed by obvious warming periods that melted all that ice, followed by renewed ice ages and so on...

Wouldn't that be some pretty drastic changes in the climate. I am by far no expert or anything, just my humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
absolutely fantastic find!!! That just blows my mind. I wonder what will happen next; lol maybe we will all have to move to one of those "dead" planets and earth will become moot.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Shh.. don't tell Al Gore...

These are intresting things that are happening, but totaly out of our control...

Nice compilation of sources...

Data saved, and will pass it on.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
perhaps the day is coming as described by Authur C Clarke when the earth will witness two suns? does anyone know the effect another sun (Jupiter) would have not just on earth but the other planets also? Authur C Clarke said that all that is missing to allow jupiter to convert is a nuclear reaction im not sure about the gravity however.
If these changes to te solar system are indeed taking place maybe an outside influence is helping it along, I know there was a lot of worry over casini crashing into jupiter or was it saturn? and the effect its nuclear power source would have..

AZz

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Oh how timely for me. Thanks for posting it up!

People need to examine the concept of time. Time does not exist.
Scientists claim this will take millions or billions of years to occur.
Our understanding of time is the stumbling block.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Great post, as usual Copern, this part at the end of the site/link was pretty wild, I forget this "fact" of global warming:

In the film, the events occur over a five-day period, whereas the Pentagon report gives us about 15 years… or less. According to the “rosier scenario” authored in the Pentagon, Britain will be in a “Siberian” climate by 2020, and “nuclear conflict, mega-droughts, famine and widespread rioting will erupt across the world.”

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

What you describe is like a Nibiru/Planet X situation. There are endless sites where you can find info about this Planet X or some call it Nibiru . . . .

. . . . here is a video link (might be pay-per) there is a "surviving PX" video in 5 parts on Youtube which is good.... don't know if this answers your question at all . . . .

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Planet x approaching our solar system is causing a stir, cant wait for the next years till it arrives in 2012, hold on fellllllas !!!!

<<   2  3 >>

join