It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you all weak ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
David, you are absolutely right. I remember what it was to be a young buck and it is fall now. You bring excellent debate and idea. I wish even half of our country could even give a shoot as you do.
Kudos
God Bless America

[edit on 11-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What are we gaining from keeping quite? Lets kick the door off this and fight for each other.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Easy on Cain, easy on. Like the grasshopper that sits quietly in the wind.
Like a magi will he become. Patience.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
LOL !!!

Point taken.

LOL.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thanx, JPM. Heh, I read your post before you edited it, and it didn't make any sense.
Glad to see you didn't mark me off as a Nazi.

One thing to note, however is this. If a person is TOO loud about something, they will automatically be dismissed as a lunatic. So the way to advise people is also important.

No offense to him (and I like his show), but Alex Jones is an example. He is a bit too aggressive in his journalism, in my humble opinion. He yells at everybody walking past him, in a bullhorn, annoying them rather than informing them as he intends to do.

I think there has to be, well, not subtletey, but a simple discussion, about this, rather than yelling at people going about their business on the streets in a bullhorn.
What should be done is, for example:

x Simply opening a booth and handing out flyers to people (minus the bullhorn)
x Getting your politicians on your side - better than if they're on the other side, and somebody has to stop the Patriot Act 2 from being accepted, right?
x Make - people - THINK!
Don't tell them about the NWO unless they ask. Just make them see that it isn't GOOD to give away liberties to a government, because a government can not handle that kind of power.

Just my 2 öre.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I quickly re thought my stance. I am no young pup no more. I remember when I was. The leaves are turning to Autumn, and my varsity days as well. Not to say I do not remember them. 'Nough said. Carry on.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good luck guys, you will need it

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What we need, if you're interested, is more help, and less sarcasms. It's your liberties too, that are being stripped away. Here in Sweden, there's still a big ruckus about two Swedish citizens of Arabic origin, that was kidnapped on no charges, by the Swedish security police, and the American CIA, in the middle of the night, and taken to Egypt, where they were being tortured for many weeks before being released again.

And they were NOT terrorists. I know this, because neither CIA or SÄPO (Swedish security police) have shown any evidence that they WERE. Innocent until proven guilty, that's the credo America used to live by.

I wonder what the American justice system lives by now. "Terrorist, until tortured" I'd wager.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Assuming the NWO even exists outside of fantasy and delusion...I'd say do what they do. Infiltrate and devide and conquer...simple really.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
DO? do? hmm.

Get together with other stoners and scream with signs? no

Hmm, confront leaders on the street and gain attention but get nothing done? no

Draft legal indictment documents and work hard to make sure everyone knows the crimes our leaders have committed the last 100 years? yes.

Each community needs to get to the houses of law in mass, and force the leaders by bringing up charges on them if theres a sign of wrong doing. My question is, are all the police foreign agents or a cou of some kind, seeing as very few actually do their jobs without being unjust deliberatley.
The police being the protector ofthe politician

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
Here in Sweden, there's still a big ruckus about two Swedish citizens of Arabic origin, that was kidnapped on no charges, by the Swedish security police, and the American CIA, in the middle of the night, and taken to Egypt, where they were being tortured for many weeks before being released again.

Where is this story? Do you have a link?
I have 20 friends that are of Arabic Origin and they havn't been tortered, what does that mean?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi

So you've learnt about the New World Order and the plan's for the world !

"more blah goes here"

I felt like I was watching one of those evangelistic type shows on one of those there church channels they got on the satellite system which I receive via satellite to my television, which I watch.

Sometimes.

I am going to do as about as much as you or maybe only half depending on how early we have to get up, so to answer you question; .33% as much.

I mean how long have we had signs, the warnings and we just allowed it as if it was coming from the sky.

You say it is up to us? Look around you, do YOU really think YOU have a chance?

They've been changing us for a long time.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

As we all should know, the N.W.O is not just America.

Precisely. I have said it before, and I'll say it again, this is A Global Issue

People really need to get off of this "I'm a true Patriot!!!" bandwagon and look at the BIG picture.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So far I've not seen anyone answer the question "Who or what is the NWO?".

I've seen a lot of "We must stand against them!" "We must fight them!" and other emotive phrases, but thus far I see no defined 'enemy' as such. Who is it we are supposed to consider here? The police? The politicians? If you can point your finger at a group then please do.

It makes me think about how religion started at it's very conception in the minds of man - a frustration at the lack of control over things we have no control of, and an attempt to create order out of the chaos in the world we live in.

Centuries ago, it was great gods who controlled our lives and instilled fear into our hearts. People were told to believe in an omnipotent being who had control over their lives, yet this god demanded belief without proof.

Sacrifices were made to these gods for appeasement and to sooth their wrath against the populace.

Today it is a NWO that is controlling our lives and instills fear into our hearts, and people are being told "We must fight the NWO !!!" without proof of who it is we are supposed to consider the enemy.

I just wonder who the sacrificial lambs are...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Are you weak ?

Yep and so are you.

We can't stop a system we helped to create if simply by our own selfish indifference.

Even without the NWO fully emerged the entire system still stinks and we thrive in it. Some third world slave is making our shoes. Some nation is being raped of it's resources for our benefit, another stares down the barrel of a gun for not allowing itself to be manipulated. Some African child just got his arm chopped off to intimidate the other workers in the mines, another was beaten for dropping a bag of cocoa beans all to keep the diamonds around fingers, and chocolates in the mouths of our sweethearts. Some peasant is having his land grabbed with impunity by ranchers and loggers...the Dorothy Stang's are being shot in the heart...the peasants are being held as slave workers and in the end we get that delicious Big Mac we want for lunch.

Yummy!

A little ethnic cleansing here, a mass grave there...and it's just another day the average American benefits from without seeing.

What are we going to do about all of that?

Nothing.

It's different now because we are slowly losing our freedoms we take for granted. Now that it seems as if the NWO is stepping up their plans of TOTAL and obvious control, a few people are starting to get up in arms.

Hey guess what?

Those same type of individuals enacting these dirty deeds help to perpetuate horrors on others just to secure the cushy lifestyles most of the privileged (even relatively) citizens they have control over enjoy every day. Corruption is the name of the game. We screw over countries and nations of people so we CAN be number one so please understand our hands are not clean in any way. We look the other way so our leaders can secretly do the dirty work and we avoid the slightest of responsibilities. They sell us the illusion we buy it.

Now what? We want them to play fair?

They won't because it appears now though that egos have grown along with ambitions. It is time to collar the sheep.

This collar is no longer invisible and the sheep will believe they need it for their own protection all the while knowing their life will never be the same.

So what will I do?

I'll watch. Whatever happens we certainly deserve it.

Just my two cents.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Personally, I don't agree with you. Does that make me weak, brainwashed? Does it make you arrogant and powermad to think that you are smarter than I am or know more?

How about this, there is a way you can make a difference - run for office. Become a politician and change the system. That is the great thing about the free world.

Was it Jackson that said one man with conviction is a majority? So go out and do it.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jcavs88

Where have I said that all muslims are being kidnapped in the middle of the night? What I said was that two Swedish citizens were being kidnapped in the middle of the night, and flown to Egypt, by Swedish and American agents. It's been all over the Swedish news for the last five-six years. That, my friend, is Pentagon's so-called Extraordinary Renditions in it's finest.

I'll see if I can dig up a link, but I wouldn't hope. Most of them are in Swedish. Either way, there's plenty of info about Extraordinary renditions for you if you would just look around. And I'm not your secretary to do the work for you.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think your being a bit harsh to be honest!

Lets see, arnt most of the people on ATS generally the people who's eyes are open to whats going on in the world! doesnt that make us doing something about it?

I believe that we are a mass consciousness and by simpley spreading the word and being aware of the situations we are helping, maybe a little fraction but its still something....right?!?

The problem is the world is so brainwashed by rubbish in magazines, TV, the news, propaganda......Goverments etc etc! so they would rather be apart from the reality of the real situations and things that matter. We all know what they are.

As for me i try to do my part, as are the members of ATS i'm sure
im always saving energy, recycling, smiling to make the next person smile also. Its hard to do when so many would rather turn a blind eye!

So no i dont think im weak!!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, I found two articles. One from BBC, and one from Washington Post. That should satisfy even the most suspicious people. Here's the link to the BBC-article, and here's to the Washington post.

Enjoy the reading.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So what is the answer?
Do we continue to talk about it while our world is destroyed or do we use our collective energy to destroy the N.W.O and live free, not just for ourselves but for our children?
It's up to us to act today!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join