It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you all weak ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thanks for that Charlton for bringing it down a notch. I'm working on a cow lip and anus brazed chardonney recipe myself. Peace all.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
First let me state that I don't want to get into a bitch fight with anyone !

I think it's time we all came together to take action against what's happening in our world before it's too late.

What IS happening then?
I see lots of alarmist claims made by people with an agenda but nothing other than that.
Its these claims that are self generating, people blame everything onto a non-existant New World Order, but noone can pin down exactly what it is.
To some its the take over of the financial markets (which isnt happening)
To some its the spouting of make believe liberals who use the words 'New World Order' to mean some sort of takeover.
On that line, the only take over I can see is the attempt by the US to Americanise the world.
Now that, I WILL fight tooth and nail.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cain-diedhi

OK
Seriously
why do you not answer the question
and tell us what you are doing

are you not wasting your time and ours by just posting about the NWO
tell me where i join your army
i could bring a couple of mates with me as well
and double your army

i am doing nothing about it
now you tell us, what are you doing to resolve the problem
apart from your nasty posts

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Thanks for that Charlton for bringing it down a notch. I'm working on a cow lip and anus brazed chardonney recipe myself. Peace all.

lmao
did you get that recipe from Mcdonalds
peace jpm

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There is an easy solution to the NWO etc just stop buying all the crap we keep buying when there is no need.
Things don't need replaced until they are not fit for purpose anymore not just because they have been outdated or not fashionable anymore.

I don't and that is how I fight against these type of organisations real or not, no money = no power for these type of people.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ease up there. The way I've understood the OP is that we should all use this thread to spawn some nice ideas on how to teach the New World Order a lesson in trying to take over the world. It seems we're all in the same boat here (all= all of us who believe in an existent NWO-agenda) - we don't know just HOW to do it. All we do (because it's all we CAN do, or so it would seem), is to post on the Web, and get other people to look into it.

So the question you should ask is, is there some other way to do it?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

On that line, the only take over I can see is the attempt by the US to Americanise the world.
Now that, I WILL fight tooth and nail.

So you want to rise up and fight the U.S army ? If this is the solution then we all have to stand together and be counted.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Lol, yes I got the idea from Martha doing a flammbay(oh yeah, thats butchard).
And yes Cain, that is the reality not I nor anyone else wants to go there.
I believe in America. I love America. I believe in the people of America to do the right thing when they need to do it. Period.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi

I don't know what we should do. I feel together we have power to do something and that something isn't just spreading the word or chatting here on ATS. I guess that's why I started this thread. Thanks you for your post. I hope others will sensibly share views and ask question of eachother ?

Well - Honestly? I don't know what to do. In fact if someone asked me about the NWO i would know jack about it - almost.

However, what I do see is that you have started a thread that will have about the same outcome as those which you are bashing in terms of "why post here when together we have the power". So ultimately this means this thread will reach the same ends... it will be a thread about what we should/could do/who will do it/why don't we do xyz etc etc etc. Nothing more - nothing less. That's just MHO and not a knock down.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Lol, yes I got the idea from Martha doing a flammbay(oh yeah, thats butchard).
And yes Cain, that is the reality not I nor anyone else wants to go there.
I believe in America. I love America. I believe in the people of America to do the right thing when they need to do it. Period.

I believe America will do the right thing when the time comes. As we all should know, the N.W.O is not just America.

love to the U.S

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Cain, you have no idea what members are doing to get ready for the future.

I very much understand how you feel.

I am old but not weak and have been preparing for whatever might come along. I'm sure others have also but no one is going to advertise their plans on the great internet. I, for one, have very little trust in people in general.

I know deep down that I will probably die defending my family and our freedom. But so be it.

Maybe you can come up with a plan.

I'll attend the Grey BBQ but I prefer vegetables.
Not fond of grey meat.

Here I'll take my stand and here I'll die for what I beliece .

Have a nice day Cain,
Dizzie

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
See dizzie, (I hate to even respond to you in that nomenclature), that, is a defeatist attitude. Our forefathers rocked on Okinawa. On the beaches of the most outgunned Godforsaken battles of hell known to man. And they overcame adversity. We would be laid low and impotent to think we cannont overcome todays adversities. My glass in 50.00001 percent full.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cain-diedhi

I have to say I agree, when people can’t even control their basic sexual urges.
Then proceed to murder their own brothers, abuse, torture, bomb, shoot, poison, cheat, steal, drug addictions/dealers etc etc.

As a human race we are truly pathetic.

And believe me brothers if I believed there was some way for me/us to make a difference I would be their but never war; we are better than that.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I can respect that way of thinking, Dizzie. But I must also agree that if everybody takes to the wilderness...there's not going to be much wilderness left to hide in.

Better to hold your ground now. Don't give an inch. Don't give away your freedom for security. I know you probably haven't, but some people do... For now, I'd say the most important thing to do is not to warn people about the NWO.

That's not as important. What is important is to get them to stop letting the government take away their freedom. If that means keeping quiet about my beliefs that there is a New World Order in action, because that lessens my own credibility, well...so be it. The NWO can't take away our freedom if the people won't let them - knowing, or unknowing of the existence of the NWO.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sexual urges on a tropical island in the same uniform for months living in a trench is the furthest thing from your mind.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Don’t assume that every one here want to do something. I for one don’t believe in 99% of the conspiracy’s that are posted. You will ask then why come to a conspiracy web page, I like the funny stories. Don’t try and call people out, by saying they are weak, when you are doing nothing about it, be a leader, stand up and do something about it. It seems to me that you are scared, and want to follow someone else’s lead.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcavs88
Don’t assume that every one here want to do something. I for one don’t believe in 99% of the conspiracy’s that are posted. You will ask then why come to a conspiracy web page, I like the funny stories. Don’t try and call people out, by saying they are weak, when you are doing nothing about it, be a leader, stand up and do something about it. It seems to me that you are scared, and want to follow someone else’s lead.

LOL

I asked a question my friend. I didn't state everyone is weak!

Read the thread please.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You just keep going to 711 for your milk. I believe over 90 percent of America is not happy upon its course. Like a ship without a rudder.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by asala]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Rather, a ship with a broken rudder.

Either way, the problem with the world as I see it is that what America does, most other countries do as well. Which means, if Americans give away their freedom....we do, as well. And that has to stop. It is the first step in fighting the New World Order - and we don't even have to do it with guns, conspiracy theories or bullhorns on the streets.

All we have to do is to tell people that freedom isn't worth giving away for security, from (for example) terrorists - simply because freedom is a big part of what makes life worth living. If you don't have freedom, then what's the point of living at all?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
Rather, a ship with a broken rudder.

Either way, the problem with the world as I see it is that what America does, most other countries do as well. Which means, if Americans give away their freedom....we do, as well. And that has to stop. It is the first step in fighting the New World Order - and we don't even have to do it with guns, conspiracy theories or bullhorns on the streets.

All we have to do is to tell people that freedom isn't worth giving away for security, from (for example) terrorists - simply because freedom is a big part of what makes life worth living. If you don't have freedom, then what's the point of living at all?

Great post David.
Lets never stop telling people throughout the world !
KEEP YOUR FREEDOM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join