It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John on guyfrom2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Troll or serious enquirer? In general I have a feeling its just to generate as many flame posts as possible for this dude. Remember someone posted that there where people visiting this forum, posting inflamitory topics just to watch people argue endlessly about it?

Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
never seen guyfrom2007 around, ufo.blogger was up to the same kind of tricks mind you, kept on getting banned then reappearing with a new name.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Actually i've jsut counted about 10 + posts by the guy.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by Smugallo]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Remember someone posted that there where people visiting this forum, posting inflamitory topics just to watch people argue endlessly about it?

Yes, posted yesterday? Where did that thread go? Moved or deleted?
RR

[edit on 9-10-2007 by RudyRed]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
at least someone posted a thread about this dude. He was getting on my nerves. Every other new thread was from that...guy....guy.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
just gives me another reason to dodge the UFO forum for another few days....which i do not like doing,

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure what we've got here. guy shows up two weeks ago and becomes an immediate prolific poster, starts a dozen threads, gets applauded half a dozen times (well, 5), amasses eough replies to garner 6 grand in points. He's not too good on grammar, spelling, and composition, but he makes up for it in enthusiasm (Besides, English might not be his native language, in which case he gets an automatic pass on those issues from me.)

However, he's dredging up issues we've repeatedly hammered to death. If he really is new, he wouldn't be aware of that. He's not the first guy to loudly proclaim, "Hey, how about that Disclosure Project?" And, like a lot of new guys, it may seem difficult to believe that folks have actually already heard about Greer & Lear before.

So either he's an enthusiastic new guy who's found a new best friend and home at ATS, in which case one hopes he will be able to focus a bit; or he knows exactly what he's doing and is spamming up the threads with contentious stuff just for the fun of it.

I really don't know at this point.

[edit on 10/9/2007 by schuyler]

top topics

join