It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black helicoptors in upstate new york

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I know this is going to sound paranoid, irrational even, but it just seems there's an extremely strange coincidental link between my internet activity when I am on ATS, and within 45 minutes to an hour later, there's a black helicopter doing tight circles around my neighborhood until they practically hover right over my house for a few seconds then they take off to the west. I don't visit ATS TOO often, maybe once or twice a week, maybe not for a couple of weeks at a time, but by GOD when I do get on and start reading certain articles with conspiracy overtones, or anything that sounds like it should be kept from the public, here it comes again, circling, hovering. Yes, I live half a block from where our Hospital's Mercy Flight's landing pad is, but THESE ARE NOT MERCY FLIGHT HELICOPTERS, it just seems pretty damn strange to me that it looks as though my nosing around on ATS is linked with aerial surveillance of some kind, can this be possible at all ???? Just wondering, they don't have me 'spooked' yet, doubt they ever will, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this kind of 'coincidence', I remember Art Bell saying something about he was always being watched, can't help but think of that when I start hearing chopper blades. Any feedback ?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have also noticed this, but wasn't sure (I'm in PA) if it was because I am not too far away from a military installation that repairs military helicopters. I do see an increase of helicopters around the area when I'm logged in and browsing ats, myself.

Get pictures next time they come around, see what shows up.

A_L

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just to provide another point of view .. I am on ATS ALL the time and I've never seen a black helicopter.

Of course I live out in the boonies so maybe that has something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I saw a black helo 6 months ago in Hillsboro, OR. yes, we do have a AP here and yes, it can land commercial 727's. The helo i'm talking about was NOT apache, it was more like a Huey. I was in my friends car, when he went over us and circled. I tried to get my friend to stop from pulling out of the driveway in the restaurant we were at for lunch but he wouldn't and just laughed.

In another thread, I posted I had 2 helo's flying around a part of our neighborhood, about 1/4 mile from my house at around 6pm 6 months+ ago. One was black, completely black with no other markings that I could see from that distance. One looked like a news chopper. It seemed like the news chopper would follow behind the black one.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
they are most likely if anything looking for drugs grown illegally in peoples yards and forests. The national guard mainly look for them, then the big wigs come in and pluck em with fast dark purple or dark grey choppers.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Ok .. on the front page of the Oregonian this morning was a 1/4 page picture of a black chopper in ...PORTLAND, Oregon! Here's one link from the same paper .. but, it deferentially not the same report as the one this morning, it's close but some of the wording has changed....

Black Ops in Portland OR?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
There was a recent black helicopter exercise in Portland Oregon ( mentioned : ATS Post )

Wonder if the two were related somehow?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mtmouse32

yep they are! ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join