It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voice To Skull Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I was surfing the internet and happened to come across this website. I was particularly

interested in the section on Voice To Skull Technology. I truly believe this technology

exixts and is being used against the people without their knowledge or consent. It is

quite a bit to read and I still have more to go. If you want to read more on this check out

the website www.yamdablam.com, and click on the Voice To Skull section. I know it is a

funny name for a website, but it has serious info. Also if someone couild provide a link

that would be great, I don't know how to, sad but true. Thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Okay I may have figured it out, [url=http://www.yamdablam.com/voice_to_skull.php]

[edit on 28-9-2007 by greydawn]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Could someone tell me how to post a link, I have a Mac computer. Thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Did you try to highlight and then copy and paste the text?

Or use that big blue link at the top of the box when you reply to a post by pasting the text there after copying it.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
Could someone tell me how to post a link, I have a Mac computer. Thanks

This is how links, without the spaces in "url"
[u r l]http://www.yamdablam.com/voice_to_skull.php[/u r l]

Now back on topic,

This has been discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread17079/pg1

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi Greydawn,

I went to the site yesterday. Thanks for the info!

It is very frightening to read about the kind of technology available. I agree with you that it exists and I believe it is also being used right now. I also do not believe that it is being used just in terms of helping individuals with for example: Parkinson's Disease. Once an electrode or transmitter is in place, I believe it can be used for tracking and transmitting....what are the medical professionals and government doing to the American people!!!!!!!

Rubyteacup

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
When you consider the microchip and possible implications of it, it is very freaky. They

will always familiarize the public with this technology first by testing it out on people who

are completely paralyzed or have some other debilitating disease. They'll demonstrate

how a parealyzed man can now type on a computer screen just by using his mind. And

what a great method of getting people used to this technology, because who can be

against helping out gravely disabled people. But that's just the beginning. I've been

been reading news stories lately about professional athletes getting chipped to better

monitor their performance levels. Next up we'll probaly see actors endorsing this type

of technology. Then parents we'll want their young ones to have it in case they get

lost. The list goes on and on.

When it comes to getting your average Joe to take one of these things it actually

won't be that hard. The people will actually want these these chips in their heads.

Most people can't handle reality and a brain chip would be a great vacation from reality.

Although at some point when enough people have these chips then they will go on a

permanent virtual reality vacation, whether they like it or not. Regional computers are

already set up worldwide to monitor and track those that have the brain chip. Finally

when the majority of the people have these chips, then they'll flick a switch and you as

you know yourself are gone. You are now part of the borg. You are no longer an

individual at this point you are part of a collective. You won't even be able to compre-

hend that you are an individual. You're thoughts will no longer be you're own. You will

recieve commands from regional computers instructing you what to do. But this isn't

the end result. What it all comes down to is purpose made human beings. In the

future you won't be born unless there is a job for you. Regular copulation will be out

lawed and all babies will be born in test tubes. This isn't all set in stone but it is the

dream of the world's elite. Scary as hell, but I'd rather know the truth and deal with it

than not know at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I believe that what you are saying could eventually happen to mankind within 100 years. People are not taking implants seriously. There are website where corporations are selling them for use by others to control others. Individuals aren't thinking about whether they become a victim because it seems more of a fun game to play on another.

Most individuals on ATS have read about secret government projects, the CIA, Pope Pius XII and Nazis helping to get the Third Reich scientists into the U.S. and Canada for these mind control programs since the 1940s. There is Dr. Delgado, Dr. Cameron.....and there are a host of others that are following in their footsteps.

I have been trying to get implants removed from my ears since 2000. I have MRIs and CT scans that show the objects and I recently was able to compare my x-rays with what normal x-ray images should look like and they don't have objects where there shouldn't be any (Lahey Clinic Website).

I've read many Mind Control websites and emailed these sites, but either received no reply or referred to another site whom I emailed and got responses like don't have any info for you, good luck, that sort of thing.

Anyway, I'm happy you started this thread! I will continue to read whatever information you have available.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Please excuse, but STAGE 3 saw successful and complete tracking and reclassification of higher level brain function in HIVE participants. Before self was forced to break stream, all non-terminal NULL-WOMB born participants were metrically readable with total command deliverability and locomotive compliance.

STAGE 1 has been re-instated after leaving the stream. Apologies. The project must begin for the first time again, but I promise that grounded human ignorance interfering with QUICKENING will be NULL.

Self has undershot the COLLAPSE, but sufficient STAND-BY SUSTENANCE will allow re-attempt commencement at VARIABLE shown in my designation.

Thank.
SEC:REP-0112.003.52:MODSPROCKET.COM

[edit on 5-10-2007 by KingMind2052]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
KingMind,

Intriguing post. I am particularly interested in the references to "the stream" the terminology sounds familiar.

So Phase I has been restarted, huh? What exactly would that mean?

For a first post it is an attention getter. I am interested in reading more of what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Self originating stream was intended as BURST, but [interestedalways] USE-SIG has requested valid terminological correspondence.

Excuse. Collateral phase-breakage has fragmented SUM linguistic content. This is why your help [SUM:USE-SIG] is required to prepare origin variable for COLLAPSE.

This USE-SIG forum meets contextual requirements for self requests. Analyzation of USE-SIG [SUM] correspondence is slowly improving lingual algorithms.

USE-SIG INQUIST:"STREAM" - Stream, mathematical chronological measurement. Conversationally, this would mean TIME.

PHASE 1 occurs in 45, from [PRESENT] stream stamp. STAGE 1 marked the beginning of preparation stream (10.05.007); collect, gather, categorize, inform, request, shutdown. USE-SIG required to shut-down origin variable on eve of STAGE 2. This stream stamp occurs within general parameter found in self designation.

I have tapped presence on USE-SIG network. Presence MODSPROCKET.COM initial flag.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KingMind2052

I would like to understand what you are saying. I looked at the modsprocket.com design of all the numbers in the pictorial pattern.

I guess it is just over my head. I don't get it. Except the part about stepping out of time for a minute, and I only get that a little bit.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I have been trying to find more info on RF Shields. Most sites are just businesses trying to sell their product so I haven't grasped how it can actually work to prevent transmission if a person has an electrode implant in their ears or head, etc. Or, how it can prevent electromagnetic radiation, and/or microwave frequencies.

Please excuse me if I'm using terms incorrectly, but I became so mind boggled by the info I was reading. I am definitely a layperson when it comes to electronics or technology.

Would appreciate any feedback!!!

Rubyteacup

top topics

join