It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigged USA Elections Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Clinton Curtis testifies that he was asked by Florida republicans to devise a way to hack the vote.

This is for all of those people who felt the elections were stolen....well this just gave them alot more ammo to back it up. Let me know what you guys think of this an will it bring any charges?

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is old news I'm afraid. It's especially sinister that the Chinese wanted in on the voter manipulation. Also don't think that the democrats are innocent with regards to voter fraud. They've had illegals and the dead voting dem. for a long time. They were caught bribing the homeless to vote dem. I also found in my own precinct people busing the demented from old folks homes and then actually entering the booth with them to make all of their voting choices for them. We need some serious reform to save democracy. First our electronic voting machines need a paper trail so that vote fraud can be caught. I'd like vote fraud crimes elevated to treason, with the possible death penalty for the most egregious cases.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
I'd like vote fraud crimes elevated to treason, with the possible death penalty for the most egregious cases.

Gulp!! That would be quite a list of elected officials and pundits getting hanged!!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I'd like vote fraud crimes elevated to treason, with the possible death penalty for the most egregious cases.

im with you on this one. hang em anyways. op this was 8 years ago. but lets say that the republicans did rig the vote you cant take back the last two terms bush was there and its part of our history now....

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I realized later after I posted this it was old, but it is an example of how main stream media is bought and payed for. They did not even cover this as far as I know.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
China is significant of the fact they are making it evident that our administration is selling off our soveirgnty without asking, is that..legal? Nope. But he is, and its sad too because once we finally get Bush in jail, hes going to stay there, I hope him and his dad both suffer for their sins. And realize they are not close to gods. Traitors.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo32_98

Gulp!! That would be quite a list of elected officials and pundits getting hanged!!

Since our officials don't seem to take our election laws or even our country's self interest very seriously I don't see any other way to deter this kind of thing. This sort of fraud leads to dictatorship. Hugo Chavez got reelected with the help of vote fraud machines.

In this case it looks like the vote fraud machines did not play a role in the 2000 elections since they could not deploy them in time. However who knows about the 2004 elections? Will we ever have fair elections in this country again?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I can even foresee in the 2008 elections that the dems will insist on illegal aliens voting. I'm sure there will even be court cases filed to allow this. Voter fraud is rampant, but it seem to be an unspoken truth.

This isn't a democrat or republican problem, it's just an American voting system problem.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
To me it just seems at this point that our votes don't count for anything anymore. The winner or the final candidates are predetermined by the elite in this country. I wonder who will be next in line to win? I guess it boils down to who sucks up the most to the wealthy and go's along with the status quo.

top topics

join