It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bell Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Has anybody read or heard about "The Bell" which was a secret project that Nazi had in the works at the end of WWII that apparently was kept very secret and maybe could explain some UFO sighting?

Anyone want to discuss this

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have only seen something that eluded to it on the history channel during one of their goofy ufo shows (that I love to watch, actually) Something about some now flooded underground research facility where they were doing some possible anti-gravity experiments. They said some of the workers died. They did show some sort of picture or diagram that looked "bell" like, so I think this is what you are referencing. Those Nazis were not opposed to trying anything and everything, huh?

If you google "Nazi antigravity experiments" you get plenty of information on it. Here's just a few links if you as lazy as I am about googling things people recommend, lol.

From American Anti-Gravity

The Wiki page on it

Here is the Google Earth co-ordinates: These are the coordinates, 50.62826,16.49425

Really, there is a lot of information out there on this if you search for it. I doubt anyone around here has any real inside information, or greater factual insight in this manner than you will find available from various sites trolling the net.

Whatever it's real purpose was, or if it was in fact a test for antigravity, I think it is reasonable to assume it failed miserably.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The thing that got my attention is that Jewish survivors of a cam around were this was being tested reported seeing an object with a blue object hovering above the trees.

I heard that this object might have worked

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They were testing all sorts of things around there at the same time, I have no doubt they could have seen a rocket, helicopter prototype, or any number of unusual munitions tests that would result in that overall description. And you know how those type of descriptions go, often they are a little less than revealing.

Plus, those people were under pretty good duress at the time, and that may or may not have impacted their sighting and understanding of it.

I still contend nothing came of it, if only for the fact that it is the year 2007 and I am not driving my flying car to work while Rosie the robot is at home cleaning my house.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi,

There are lots of threads about the Nazi Bell here on ATS. You can find them all with the search function with "nazi Bell" keywords.

Here's one that discussed the latest debunk.

"nazi Bell" Debunked?

The original site it links too is no longer active, but I found a copy of the trip report here:

The Henge trip report

Personally, since the nazi bell theory really went main stream after two fiction novels included it, I tend to look at it with a skeptical eye.

"these claims reached a wider audience when they were taken up by British author Nick Cook in his popular non-fiction book The Hunt for Zero Point"

"The Bell has also featured prominently in the US best-selling novel Black Order by James Rollins and action-adventure novel Swastika by Michael Slade."

From wiki entry:
wiki

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnDroidX107

Here is a good video on the bell project.
www.liveleak.com...
I found it pretty interesting.

new topics

top topics

join