It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterestrial Entities: Friend or Foe?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I am not trying to be coy or mysterious. My point is only this: This thread is not about me. The thread is about your opinion and mine. We have all had our own experiences and careers. Mine took me down a difficult path I would not have chosen for myself. I cannot speculate on nor judge your knowledge or the events that have shaped your life thus far. I am now far removed from those events and wish it to stay that way. The people (yes, they are somewhat normal folks) who have been exposed to things either in their work or experiences which color the remainder of their lives in a negative way either socially or physically generally have no desire to return to or repeat the experiences. Yes, it is convenient to be able to fade into obscurity and enjoy my retirement with my wife.
If you have such insight into truth, please tell us all what occurred June 14, 1972 at the Eagle Rock microwave facility or October 5, 1984 on D2 at RMH. If you can, I will be glad to discuss these things with you, for you will have shared these with me, and I will not compromise our futures, nor yours. It is good to be skeptical, but not a skeptic. In my experience skeptics too often live faithless miserable lives. Continue your quest for truth. Peace ya'll

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by area512012
If they meant us harm we would not be talking right now.

Nope. They mean us dire harm but are restrained by a higher power. The earth is behind enemy lines and the 'visitors' (most of whom are probably terrestrial in origin anyway) mean us evil. They are primarily used for disinformation purposes.

I think this website gets the closest to the truth.
www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I dont like talking about my sighting but I will just a little inorder to explain my opinion. The night of september 10th 1995 I was fishing with two friends along a river, when my friend said hey look, and far from the horizon i seen a bright white light come super fast towards us, I immediately knew it was a ufo because nothing can go that fast and I dropped my fishingg line to the ground and said to myself Oh my god its true. Beacause of my military training for the british army stationed in germany in germany was part of the course, how to desern unknown flying objects. Anyways the white light or ufo came to a stop just above our heads, I looked at my watch and immediatly pulled my lighter signalling it because I knew it was watching the commotion I was making with my lighter. I was so happy to see a real ufo and screamed at it to come down, please I want to see you. My two friends were really scared and said I was crazy to do that, and I told them to get lost Im not worried and want to see it close. It didnt move for about five minutes just sitting motionless above us. There were so many stars out that cold night and I didnt blink once not to loose its position even though it was slightly larger than the north star. I got down on my knees and held the lighter inbetween my eyes, it was getting hot and hard to hold. My two friends were long gone by then running in the woods. Then the ufo took of again real slowly in the same direction very slowly and constant, I still kept my eyes fixed on and then poof like sort of an electric switch double flicker the light went out. I was upset it come down, and decided to walk back back in the woods to catch up with my friends. It was real dark
surrounded by the trees and hard to see the path I was walking on.Then something stopped me from walking, and an extremly bright light bioluminous dragonfly hovered about 6 inches in front of my eyes. I noticed the last step I took it moved back so I wouldnt run into it. I immediatley knew it was alien and was so happy, I blew on it softly and said to it wow you are so dam beautiful, the other things I spoke to it remain personal. This face to face encounter lasted about a minute and a half. Then it zig zagged down to my right hand and I looked at it getting a good top view. One inch long head thorax and abdomen lite up real bright like a lightbulb radiating light about the size of an apple. It must of looked at the worm swinging back and forth next to my fishing reel. then it zigged about 4 feet in front of me 2 feet in the air and it shut off its light, it dimmed about out in about 2 or 3 seconds I guess, not instantly like the ufo did 10 minutes before. At this point for the first time I admit I was a little scared and though maybe something bigger is coming. I yelled out to it please come back and see me ten years from now. Over the past 12 years three mind boggling things have happened in my home which I wish to keep personal. It might frighten the public and this should remain secret. Well thats the story, now to give an opinion about what I think about aliens and what they are doing here. Just my personal speculation though, knowing now that they have bioluminous dragonflies imagine what they can do with that type of technology, first of all they can remain hidden up in the trees with thier lights shut off. They can collect seeds and various microrganisms, sperm ovualae of many differerent life forms here on earth and deepfreeze all that for transportation. How long now have they been doing this one can only wonder, the collection must be fairly complete. In a sense I think they already have everything, the world many differnet lifeforms. Maybe they wont intefere with the destruction the humans are doing to this world because they have the complete ecosystem of the world deepfrozen near absolut zero. I do really hope though that they decide to maks a major worldwide landing and finally do decide to help us, and teach the many wonders they have discovered in the universe. My point is though that they dont need to do that because they have everything they wanted here already. Thier nanotechnology must be amazing, many times I wonder what could be hidden in my home, maybe one day I will know why. And I really do believe they are not hostile. But I do think they not without defese if necessary. And finally if something is going to happen it will happen fairly soon like in the next 50 years or so. The geometric progression of overpopulation is really going to destroy our planet. In 15 years we will have reach 9billion and hell will break loose because of global warming and polution and the depletion of natural resources. I guess Im not alone being a first contact witness, I only know if they are going to make a move it will be soon, or maybe never because of the collection they built like I explained. The next few years should be interesting when it comes to ufos.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by widukindHH15gran

Thanks for sharing. Your story sounds quite different from the typical ufo sightings, so it was a interesting read. And Im pretty sure we'll see first contact pretty soon actually. There is an enormous amount of sightings at the moment, like they want to prepare us for it.

On the other hand, it could also be government crafts, so im not 100% certain its the aliens flying in the mexican ufo fleets for example.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

This is also very intentional. Do you remember the 1977 movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, or E.T in 1982? Those movies both became very popular and had friendly aliens in them. What happened next?

- Alien 1979
- Independence Day 1996
- Mars Attacks 1996
- Men in black 1997

And many others. The fact is that most of the alien movies out there picture aliens as a threat. This is intentional, and according to Dr Greer who runs the disclosure project, funding for a Hollywood movie quickly dries up if the aliens arent hostile and threatens mankind.

There is this conditioning to make people see aliens as hostile going on. We wont see a movie with friendly aliens for a long time now.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wouldnt say MIB was a movie to prove all aliens are hostile, Just that bug race that wanted the marble thingy

Along the lines of Spielberg...(which interestingly enough did both E.T. and close encounters)

don't forget Taken, the miniseries on Scifi. Thats one of those where its portrayed as both a positive and negative (well at least the affects of being taken, i.e. the Keys family fighting, and well, the other family and the alien father)...good series though.

I really think he knows something.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Yeah I kind of agree it wasnt in the same league as the others.
But Im a lazy guy, so I just picked whatever popped up in my head.

Here is two more:

- Starship Troopers
- Signs

Spielberg may know something, thats true, specially since his alien looks like a typical grey almost.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have no idea what to make of Signs lol M. Sha..whatever...has a tendency to confuse the everlovin crud out of me

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by Chiiru

Yeah I kind of agree it wasnt in the same league as the others.
But Im a lazy guy, so I just picked whatever popped up in my head.

Here is two more:

- Starship Troopers
- Signs

... Contact....

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankil

Addendum:
To restate: This thread is not about me or my credibility. Please consider me a bull****er. It is a discussion of alien intent.
The people (thousands of them) who have been exposed to these "mysteries" generally have no nor have had any desire to do so.
In fact, those who have an active interest are weeded out early on as security risks. They have little or no desire to be involved but generally are seen as a potential asset. They are common normal folk whose careers are redirected (often by accident or without their knowledge or consent) and pay a terrible price. I am 53 years old, but when seeing a new doctor recently he could not believe I was not well into my seventies. There is no glamour or glory in that. My ego does not need anonymous mysterious postings. No one who has had exposure (case in point Bob Lazar*) would discuss these things in detail unless they were suicidal, a disinformation plant, or a B.S. artist (*BINGO)with serious self-esteem issues.

They are forced to live a lie with their families and the few friends they enjoy. You cannot have a true friendship with someone you cannot be open and honest with. I served a full career, but do not receive a pension or VA benefits. I got a paycheck every month for 20+ years, but now I don't exist to them unless I open my big mouth, which would end everything. To disclose information which is kept at these levels is worse than suicidal. Years ago I had a colleague (let's call him "Dave") who got intoxicated and spoke of matters at a party which were inappropriate. Dave had a Phd in physical chemistry. Mercifully he is deceased now. The last I saw him his cognitive abilities seemed to be intact, but he could not even eat real (solid) food, talk, or do anything but grunt and cry. Confined to a wheelchair he rotted from the inside out. There were matters which were not even discussed amongst ourselves "in the office." Even acknowledging this level of classification can be risky.
In my own home I do not answer my phone or invite people in.
I have nothing to prove or to brag about. The "minions" of the so-called shadow government are very miserable formerly normal happy people. There is nothing glamorous or glorious about having your heart skip a beat because you did your job well for years and a Jehovah' Witness knocks on your door. Why don't we know more? That is why.
I hope and pray for absolute full disclosure so this nightmare can end for all of us.

Be grateful for what you don't know.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well I personally believe these entities are neither friend nor foe. Neither good nor bad. Our defintion of anyway. Their ways are so subtle that trying to comprehend their intentions is impossible. My take anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartan-9007

"I think we could put up a good fight..."

Everything is relative. A "civilization" technologically advanced enough to traverse the expanses of the Universe probably would far surpass any weapons technology we have. A military confrontation and/or successful defense of Terra is not likely. The Yanomamo warrior in Brazil probably thinks he can put up a healthy defense with his sling, bow and spear, until a GBU-12 or VX is dropped on the village. These groups are comprised of individuals who are not necessarily automatons as is often imagined by Hollywood.

Our only real hope would seem to be if they were a benevolent parent species who had a similar emotional structure. Even so, cultural differences could be so huge as to be almost insurmountable. One of my grandfathers was a survivor of the Bataan Death March in 1942. After that for the next three years we Americans hardly regarded the Japanese as human. The Japanese as a people regarded surrender as blantant cowardice and POW's as unworthy of life in any form, but there were individuals who did not forget their humanity.

There are technologies beyond our imagination. Imagine if the average college physics major were transplanted into America in 1930, they could rule the world in short order. It is folly to make comparisons to that which we can hardly imagine. If said physics major went to the government and said he could design a bomb which could destroy a city with one deployment those in the room would be thinking steel encased TNT, not nuclear fission which is common knowledge now.

I would be somewhat suspicious (at least initially) of anyone who could easily destroy us, but did not choose to do. There are worse things than anihilation.

Perchance they would arrive and turn Earth into a paradise for us without any surrupticious motive like the Kanamits in "To serve Man." If these are bad guys our government owes us the right of full disclosure so we may prepare ourselves and our loved ones spiritually for what may follow.

But let us enjoy today with those we care about and love, for neither you nor I know what disclosure may portend.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here's an interesting alien experience story? And there not all evil? uh-huh....

The two witnesses had gone riding ATV's (all terrain vehicles) in a place called "The Underground" which is a public and private storage facility near the town. The facility is miles and miles of carved out caves and also stores thousands of dehydrated food containers for the Navy. It is also a fallout shelter and can hold up to 40,000 to 50,000 people. They had gone about 8 miles deep into to the caves when they turned into an area that was marked, "Naval Authoritative Zone." The walls became more defined as in polished or finished, and this was striking because this was supposed to be a newly blasted area. Both witnesses just kept on going, increasing their speed since the floor was paved now. They then came upon an unusual painted pattern on the floor, which they thought it was graffiti. The road then dipped down and took a 90-degree turn to the left. They were going to fast and knew they were going to hit it but they didn't. They passed through some kind of holographic projection of the cave wall. Now they had come upon a whole new road system, this one large and much older than the one they had come from. They began to notice an odor, that was musty and damp that grew stronger as they went deeper into the area. The lighting had changed as well. It was now 60% darker than the other area from which they had come. They turned on their headlights and slowed down also noticing that it was getting cooler. They made a right turn and started to come up on what they thought was a rest area about 40 ft away. One of the witnesses then saw something that at first he thought were a pair of fountains until they moved. They both stopped immediately. About 30 ft away they saw two creatures, one was very tall (at least 7 ft, maybe more) and very powerfully built, it was reddish in color. The other was smaller (about 6 ft tall) and was a pale, almost albino color. This one was not as powerfully built as the other. They resembled large reptiles. They said nothing the witnesses did get a strong malevolent feeling, an evil presence of some kind from the taller one. One of the men screamed and they turned around and started back. One of the men looked back and saw that the taller entity was following them. He received an overwhelming feeling that if it caught them, harm would come to them, they passed through the wall projection again, and looked back and saw the tall entity raise its arm and it had a weapon of some sort, it fired and hit one of the ATV's, which apparently killed the engine causing it to stop. The rider ran to the other ATV and jumped on it. They drove away and looked back to see that the tall reptilian had now stopped at the graffiti area on the cave floor. It was obvious that the creature would not cross the strange marked area. It seemed to have been some type of barrier for the creature. The witnesses now slowed down and were now about 75 ft away from the creature. The two men and the reptilian stared at each other for about 15 seconds, and then they left. The creature remained standing without moving. One of the witnesses called the police on his cell phone but he was told that the security at the facility would handle the matter. Indeed security waited for the men and threatened to arrest them if they did not leave.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

There is this conditioning to make people see aliens as hostile going on. We wont see a movie with friendly aliens for a long time now.

regarding that i totally agree with you.

just another recent example:
Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem

wonder where the whole thing takes place this time?

well have a look @ the poster / slogan...

AvP-R

besides we should not forget spielbergs movie war of the worlds which also presented the extraterrestrial beings in a rather hostile way...

edit: and now tom cruise (who was the protagonist in spielbergs film) wants to build an underground bunker in order to protect him and his family from an alien invasion... haha
(existing thread already) funny coincidence though isn't it?

[edit on 27-9-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by GeeGee

This is also very intentional. Do you remember the 1977 movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, or E.T in 1982? Those movies both became very popular and had friendly aliens in them. What happened next?

- Alien 1979
- Independence Day 1996
- Mars Attacks 1996
- Men in black 1997

And many others. The fact is that most of the alien movies out there picture aliens as a threat. This is intentional, and according to Dr Greer who runs the disclosure project, funding for a Hollywood movie quickly dries up if the aliens arent hostile and threatens mankind.

I agree. There are many credible folks out there talking about a possible false flag ET invasion. At least when or if that happens, we won't have to argue with skeptics anymore.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Here's an interesting alien experience story. And there not all evil? uh-huh....

I've read that story before. Alpha Draconans are known to be quite the meanies, but I doubt all the races are evil.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by GeeGee]

[edit on 27-9-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Nope. They mean us dire harm but are restrained by a higher power. The earth is behind enemy lines and the 'visitors' (most of whom are probably terrestrial in origin anyway) mean us evil. They are primarily used for disinformation purposes.

I think this website gets the closest to the truth.
www.alienresistance.org...

Oh yeah, that website isn't plagued with religious propaganda or anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Alien vs predator wasnt even that good of a game.

2 movies now?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154

besides we should not forget spielbergs movie war of the worlds which also presented the extraterrestrial beings in a rather hostile way...

[edit on 27-9-2007 by EBE154]

If I recall correctly I think thats Spielberg's only negative related Alien flick... lol. 2 good alien ones vs 1 bad evil alien movie..

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
In my opinion I really don't think any race could handle a space war or instersteller war or whatever it's called and actually come out victorious and i have no reason why i think that it's just My thought

<< 1    3 >>

join