It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cereal is alive!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
My cereal talks to me wtf!!!!

It says Snap Crackle Pop!!!!!

What should I do?

My Corn is listening it has ears!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
You should stab the cereal box over and over agin!!!

Then you would be a Cereal Killer!!!! :w:

BTW... yes I drunk..hehe

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well i think the best thing to do is step back and assess the situation. I think you need to realise that you are one up against many!! It could get worse when they start making full sentences. I remember some time ago i grabbed the rice krispie, who was making the most noise - the ring leader i would suspect - between thumb and forefinger and held it under the milk for a few minutes. It stopped talking and it went all limp - so i guess i killed it - not on purpose though. Then they all started saying "SNAP CRACKLE %^#$ YOU" grrrrrr... so i swallowed them all!!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Aw no no..you gotta pick up just one rice krispie...Hold between your thumb and index finger over the bowl for all the others to see....and squeeze...Pop it like a zit....hahaha...what fun...
Dead silence should follow...especially from other people in the room with you....
What ? I'm not crazy...honest....mwahhahaha......(rubs hands together)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
hehehehe
well i think we are on the same wave length

I dont take nonsense from a rice krispie - no 'mam...

BUT i like your style AD. They will know who's boss.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Absolutely...now I gotta go whip some corn flakes....damn things,never stay crunchy for more than 30 seconds...I hate corn mush....

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Absolutely...now I gotta go whip some corn flakes....damn things,never stay crunchy for more than 30 seconds...I hate corn mush....

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

AH you are so on the money with that one. They should invent a corn flake that remains crunchy for at least 10 minutes. I can't chuck down a bowl before it gets all floppy and mushy either.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Note to self..

Im gonna get you one of these

From what i can understand I believe that theres three Ringleaders in all of this drama, Little Elf looking chaps . They look dodgy as too

They must be stopped.

Omega

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think you should pour Hot Marshmallows all over these talking rice crispies... and then pour them into a buttered dish, chill them and cut them up....then....you should share them with us

How about that?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Yes but also pour 2 cups of melted choclate chips over that mix. Then share them with us.....

[edit on 26-9-2007 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Better yet...let's make them out of coco pebbles...or fruity pebbles...those are good too. What do you think CW?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Your cereal has been possessed, take your cereal to the back and burn it.

You should hear loud hissing sounds coming from it, while it is burning.

Next burn the cereal box. Then burn the building that you were in, where you heard the cereal making the noise. Then burn the building that made the cereal. Locate the ingredients used by the manufacturer and then burn those sources.

After that, burn the planet.

Remember, it is better to burn an entire planet then to let it be tainted.

(Idea from Warhammer 40k daemonhunter's bible)...... whahahaaaa..... got ta love that stuff.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by ixiy]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by infamouskiller
My cereal talks to me wtf!!!!

get off the drugs

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Has anyone's "Alphabets" ever cussed them out?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Why don't you just try to ignore them next time and maybe they won't talk back. If that doesn't work threaten them with a visit to the microwave.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
From what i can understand I believe that theres three Ringleaders in all of this drama, Little Elf looking chaps . They look dodgy as too

They must be stopped.

Omega

Yes, I agree - doggy as hell - this i know. I mean turn your back and they pull all sorts of signs at you. They need to be disciplined. Are they related in anyway to the leprechauns? I think they are EVILLLLL

new topics

top topics

join