It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man urinates on dying woman, declaring it 'YouTube material'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes in these times people seem to be getting more and more bent and twisted, but this tops it for me...! Personally I would just put this sick puppy up against a wall and have him shot... Maybe better 2 years in jail, but not just any jail....but one that he can be some other inmates little bitch...to some big dude called bubba. And maybe bubba can pimp him out to the others in there. Let see how this sick puppy fairs up after 2 years of being someone personal bitch play toy.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sadly this does not surprise me in the least. It doesn't shock me, nor does it take me back.

Sadly, I think I have seen too much of humans acting less than humanly in my time. I think I have gotten all too desensitized to this level of inhumanity.

I of course wouldn't stoop to this mans level of indecency, but I am not at all bothered by it nor am I surprised by it. This is your species for you people. Take a look at this man and remember he reflects even in a small amount each and every one of you.

What is shocking is that no one asks, what was the woman doing out there dying on the street for in the first place? How many people simply passed her by dying and didn't do a thing about it? But we are shocked by a drunken idiot who feels the need pee on this dying woman. But not shocked at the lack of attention this woman got before hand.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I stopped to help a man who was having a seizure in public a month ago.

My first reaction was to go help him.

The first reaction of one of the other people in the area, was to break out his cell phone and film it for youtube.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What a meathead..if their ever was a defenition for idiocracy, this guy DEF is the tasteless meaning.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This witless pervert needs a good jumping front kick to the teeth.
(No I'm not a violent person, but s*** like this?) Come on.
Then I'd find his mother and/or father and slap them around a bit!
You want to tell me I'm overeaching and to lighten up on
this loser? Go ahead. Stick up for him in front of everybody here,
I'll be waiting. Or should we just whack his pee pee instead, and
hope no one else would ever be as perverted, ignorant or immoral?
Good thing I wasn't there! I'd be the one in jail!
This homey dont play that! This puke needs stoned,
and I dont mean with weed.
To clarify- I dont mean kill but there are other ways...
Why dont we just cut his tiny one off like they do in other countries?????

Thanks for letting me rant.
-Edit to include MORE harsh language!
Sorry for the hate, but this s *** pisses me off
but I wasn't the one that brought it up either!
Thanks for the headsup, OP and fellow posters!
Where is everyone else while this kinda crap goes on???

Wonder what woulda happened if she would of had a gun?
I'd call that self defense, you don't know what he's carrying,
what with aids & hepatitis and all.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pstiffy

There are series of videos out there right now of thugs beating up homeless people and mentally ill people on the side of the road. And the videos sell like crazy.

People have done this sort of thing before, anyone remember those death videos? I can't rmember what they are called. Of cruel and unusual ways of dying.
Before video, people would gather and watch. In history, they made a public spectacle, and people would have parties. Anne Boelin made quite a spectacle.

How about the Romans? that was some time ago. OH, and people still visit that horror show of a coloseum and call it history and they spend a lot of money in preserving it. Instead of letting it fall down like I am sure the hundreds of thousands of of people dying brutal deaths in there would like to see. Nope, it is a huge tourist attraction.

This is nothing new.

And one creep is not indicative of a whole species, just a sub segment of creeps.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by nixie_nox]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join