It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What goes bump in the night?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm not crazy or a crackpot neither is my friend so this story is true.

It was last christmas me and my friend was hanging out at the club(not saying what kind of club it was) on the way home we saw a big flying object it looked circular but we couldn't make out what it was. we followed it in our dodge to behind our house where it lands....we was kinda scared and my friend says lets go poke it with a stick. well we was bored so we did it. all of a sudden a door opens up on the ship. 2 odd looking things with 1 giant head. and one giant eye. we didn't see if it had any legs but the next thing i know i turn around and my friend is gone (and in my mind i wanted to kill him) well they started at me and well i started to run and like all white people when there running away from something i tripped.

by this time my friend had now started up the dodge and was calling me back i got up from the ground and ran my a** off to the truck jumped in the back and we took off....all this time it felt like 20 min. had gone by but realy 2 hours and 30 min had gone by.

So i don't know what happend that night but me and my friend will never forget it

[edit on 03/05/1992 by redrum308]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i can't competely believe this mostly because it's just a story. also could you describe them more color, size in comparrison to you and anything else

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
they was kinda combined between black and blue and well they was about 6ft tall and was kinda slim and we was scared so we didn't get a real good look at them

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
was it in your back yard a feild or some random persons back yard

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
our backyard is a big field like 10.5 acres and we have a couple horses in there

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
were the horses going crazy or were they asleep or acres away? did the creatures make any noises? did the ship make noises? did you actually poke it with a stick?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The horses was on the other side of the field and the creatures did make this like hissing sound and the ship was quiet but had alot of lights thats what my friend poked with the stick the lights then the door started opening and he ran away any more questions?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
was it the classic ufo shape? what shape were the lights? what colors were the lights? and were there a lot of lights or few?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
the ufo was round (yes classic) the lights was triangle and like i said before there was alot of lights

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
were the lights blueish/white because if so check out my thread www.abovetopsecret.com... it's about weird lights in the sky at my house

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
no they were yellow greenish color

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
uuuummmm, a few more questions, what, if you can remember, was the texture of their skin(i know i'm asking for alot if this happened to me i probably wouldn't remember)? in comparison to the size of their head how big was the eye? was it like there were two bodies and one head? did you notice any ears, nose, mouth anything like that?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
there skin was like lizzard skin. there eye was like 2x bigger than ours but was smaller than there head. i didn't see any ears or anything like that because i didn't get that close. but i did see a hole where our mouth is located but i don't know what that was

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
so were there two bodies and one head? because as i was reading the OP thats what it sounded like to me. i wish more people would look at this seeing as how i'm no where close to an expert. i'm just here trying to get some info out of you

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i couldn't see much of one of there body's but the other one i could see a little better

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
alright it was some pretty good information ... flagged

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think he's just making up the answers as you ask the questions -- this doesn't sound like the real UFO encounters that are reported.

Notice that he doesn't give any details until you ask a question and then he answers just that. If you wait a year and ask again, you're gonna find out that the whole set of details change.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
it's most likely a hoax but i like to believe that it isn't because many people probably think that my threads are hoax's even though they are true

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
its true i don't care who belives me or not and well i didn't realy think about given that many details i just wanted to tell mine and my friend's experience and when corey asked it would be rude not to answer him.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
that last post kind of showed me that it might be real. if someone was a hoaxer they would be getting all angry. but i can't say that i believe it 100% because i wasn't there and there are no pictures or anything, i know you wouldn't have been able to get pictures though cuz you ran

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join