It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIA Base - New info

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I've been reading on here quite a bit of information on the DIA Underground Base theorey. 99% of it makes sense, but people seem to be convinced that the strange writings on the floor all relate to Nazi occultism/symbology. For example, DZIT DIT GAII is found on the floor in the main hall of DIA. Everyone thinks that it means "Black Sun" or "Black Saturn." However, after some Google-ing, I found that it translates in Navajo to "White Mountain." White Mountain (or Mt. Blanca, the official name) is a sacred Native American site in S. Colo. where large amounts of paranormal activity has been reported. In fact, all of the "cryptic" messages that are found on the floors all relate to Native American culture.

Hoever, there are still mounds of evidence that support something fishy. Try Googling "New World Airport Commision" (the name of the group who supposedly had a hand in building the airport, as listed on the keystone of the time capsule) and all you get is sruff about the DUMB theorey. The keypad protruding from the keystone has the Braille transcription of the the stone says on it... no buttons, unfortunately.

Also, the creepy apocalyptic murals cite mostly nonexistant people as thier painters. The only man who was ever found and questioned about them said that the airport officials gave him oddly specific guidelines about what to paint.

My next piece of evidence is a massive tile arrangement in Concourse A. First off, Concourse A has always seemed wierd, because they have thier own seperate security line, even though it is linked to all of the concourses and the terminal via the famous DIA Train. The tile arrangement I speak of is gigantic - it fill the whole hall, being approx. 70' x 150' - and has stange, barely decipherable images of people all doing violent things. I can't particularly make them out, but there seems to be a boxer, a man with a baseball bat, a samurai-looking figure, a soldier, etc. Around the border are what look like ancient runes or symbols (???) and jumbles of letters, like LLASDIPPD. According to all of the people who work at DIA, all of the art is supposed to be based around different cultures and native traditions. But they sure have a wierd way of showing it.

The last thing I'll mention is the train system itself. When you get off the train at the terminal, if you're on the front train, you can very clearly see the track raise up into what very obviously looks like sunlight. I'd always assumed that this was just an outdoor inspection area, where people would clean up trash, get forgotten bags, etc. until I really closely looked all around the main terminal for signs of such a station. Nothing. Not even on Google Earth can you see anything. Strange...

Oh yeah, and the strange way the airport is built is supposed to be the Rocky Mountains.

Any thoughts?

[edit on 16-9-2007 by alexbassguy]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
come on now, I thought you guys'd be all over this one. Three days and not one reply?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There are two other DIA threads.

Anyway, I live in the Denver area (south and east of DIA), and it's a weird airport. I was born here, and most of my flying that I can remember has been done out of DIA.

First, DIA is very, very far from Denver. People joke that you're practically in Kansas when you get there -- and once you take the exit on Pena Boulevard to get to DIA, you drive further east through empty fields, rental car lots, and C-DOT buildings. That airport is in the middle of nowhere... and yet, it's Denver's main airport, aside from a few private airports.

Second, Concourse A is indeed very weird. To get there, you have to take a moving sidewalk (the bridge, I'd estimate, is about five hundred feet in length or so), and then you get into a separate security line, which I find handy. After you go through security, you turn either right or left to get to your gate. Those forking halls are very bare and... not serene, but tense. Waiting, somehow.

Third, seen from a ways off, DIA's funny roof does indeed look like the Rockies... sort of. More like a gigantic circus tent, I'd say. And of all colours, they made it white. Not brown with white on top, like the actual Rockies, nor grey. Shining, pristine, bizarre white.

Since I grew up with the airport as a place of happiness (not only do I enjoy traveling, it's where my grandparents flew in to when I was a child... which really shows my young age), I find it only mildly eerie thus far.

However, on a recent flight back into DIA from vacation, I saw what appeared to be a dirt runway with a little shed, metal-roofed, near it. This was on the south end of the airport, and I found it weird enough to consider taking a picture. Unfortunately, I only got a view of it for a moment. Does someone know what this is?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I thought this thread was about the Defense Intelligence Agency.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
this is silly

its an airport i see a post where someone wondered why the tracks went on pass the last terminal heres a scary realization the train is mechanical and mechanical things break the tracks lead out beyond the terminal incase of catastrophic failure wouldnt want the train crashing or coming to a very abrupt halt in a populated area would we. .

now we have paintings woopy doo theyr paintings someone was a weirdo. the masons thing masons are overrated and not the sect you should be looking out for anyway. and then the individual security gate. to the concourse away from everything else oooooooooh creepy give it up theres several reasons this could be

independent ownership of this councourse by delta or whatever..
runway layout have u ever actually seen the size of these planes one would need alot of room to park and turn and drive these things.

lamber has a terminal just like this maybe its a scary place where people do satanic rituals and kidnap rape and eat people oooooohhhhh scary
no its another terminal simple as that

and if something strange was going on at the airport wtf makes u think they would have clues all over the airport itself.

id have to say if they had a secret underground lab or whatever that airport would have white walls windows and tile floors and nothing else.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I miss Denver Stapleton Airport. That is the one I flew in and out of occasionally in the military.
There was no reason to close Stapleton and build that garrish monster DIA out on top of the Indian Burial grounds.
DIA is ghoulish.
And it also goes to prove that this country has gone strait to hell.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alexbassguy

That's interesting what you say about Dzit Dit Gaii, but would you please provide a link with the supposed translation? I want to look at this closer.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Konformist - Dzit Dit Gaii
That's just one of the places. I origionally found it on Wiki, but it seems to be gone now...
that's really wierd. there was a whole Wiki entry on Mt. Blanca which had a section specifically debunking the DIA thing (at least that phrase.)
So, yeah... maybe you guys can take this and run with it.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pigchunks

So what do you have to say about the New World Aiport Commision that doesn't exist?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I do know that the Airports design on the roof resembles TP's, not the Rocky Mountains. Also DZIT DI GAII has two possible translations that were used by the Anasazi meaning "Mount Blanca" one of four sacred peaks in southern Colorado to the Anasazi. DZIT DI GAII may also refer to as black sun according to the Anasazi but more less as Nazi terminology.

Mount Blanca is located near Alamosa, Colorado it is north of the underground bases in Dulce, New Mexico. Looking from Google earth is very interesting indeed and there is a legend of an old expedition where a lot of Gold was buried there and never recovered. Also this area is very high in UFO activity.

Black Sun refers to the time prophecy of the sky going black. This is the Wordly elites plan to survive the coming age of Aquarius in 2012. They will occupy the underground tunnels until 2094 after the flood. Supposedly there is an "Arc" or "Time Capsule" buried in the underground portion.

Something else that gas kind of spring up from nowhere is a park in downtown Colorado Springs, CO called America the Beautiful Park. www.americathebeautifulpark.com, it looks similar to the scene at Montauk. There are two obelisks reaching 4 stories tall and a "Continuum" that is supposedly from NORAD and the two obelisks were "A gift from ancient Space Travellers." I believe that it is a model for cold fusion, however I still have some research to do and will be posting about this park again in the near future.

Also I have a map of the tunnels but only a section of it. These tunnels are a system that stretches across the US. The section I have starts from the north in Wyoming down to DIA from there they go to NORAD and from there branch off, one to Dulce and one to Area 51. From Area 51 they lead to various AF bases in Cailfornia and from Dulce they lead to southern Texas and down into Chihuahua Mexico.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
DZIT DI GAII actually has three known translations. The one i'm about to reveal is a bit creepy actually. Considering the satanic cults (Masons and Illuminati) who apparently built the Airport.

The words DZIT DI GAII can also be translated from German (also note the Swastika runway design) into an element known as "Dysprosium" which absorbs thermal neutrons from a nuclear control rod. And it's atomic weight is, wait for it kiddies.... "66".

Coincidence??
Perhaps...

If it's building design weren't suspiciously shaped like a Swastika.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
dear people,

you have 4 years to prepare a plan to defend your existence. i'm sorry,
but the fact is that the devil (dark energy) is the thing light requires to exist in. There are 4 ways that light; which descend of original reason
bends or images things; good to good, good to evil, evil to evil, evil to good. they can be formed into various sequences in very complex algorithms coeval with whatever images you want. a collection of images forms a motionary object like pictures form an illusion of motion. That which is departed from original reason exists in a highly unstable flux if certain things are triggered.

Thought is energy brought into relations, and can bring on form; pure thought is outside the condition of this universe and inside a perfected conciounce and underlaying such a conciounce. Pure thought desires to bring only pure thought in itself. however, what if pure thought has a thought that contained an ability to exteriorate and from it form as complicit effect (not willed; but only forming toward such will; evolution)
this is the origin of error. why things can go wrong and do if fatalities set it; this is where worlds go dark; this implies immoral dominion. when men turn against light, their world falls. the innocent (few) are brought out, either in some ways; ship. these innocent can be easily taken out of harms way. Or they get killed for faith; this brings them out...the light secures them invariably a better opportunity.

now i said there are 4 capacities of reason. a man or being can write theiri fate with that. now if you know anything about arachnids, they can secrete chemicals that can drug its victims. solicititation is the first thing they need to effect. now darkness is ever apparent in the universe; it starts small, gets big. it feeds on immorality. the universe is a thought equation. can go moral; exist forever, or die, it occupants existing with darkness; the nasty things. jesus talked about that 'where can you go?' if not light, only this darkness and its painful. gnashing of teeth...that means incredible pain.

now this stargate...there are two types. human and arachnid.

now there are minor players whom come into an earth, an entire galaxy,
there are rules. men on this earth, as you notice have gone bad. highly corrupt. this means this place is 'given over' MAYBE. you have 4 years. these nasties know this. there moving rapidly as you can see. toward what? well there LITTLE agents...as i said arachnid NUMB YOU down with drugs, sickness, weakness...APATHY and immorality. thats asure sign their there.

Now this stargate your looking at is not some human stargate its built for a big mommy. the place is a chemical fun place. guess why? look at its design. like an egg. take a look at the design of the creature in it from satellite. a big arachnid. this little park is no beautiful park. its a population KILLER> those soldiers and this USA are drugged. The president Obama is a drug victim..excellent dupe; because hes a VIOLATION of flesh. thats why yaway said DONT hurt the flesh. This mommy is coming in 4 years!
it lays eggs, archnids.
((((((( lots of them. since these are dull american boys, WE ALL KNOW SOMETHING WRONG WITH AMERICA. and europe,
bceuase its hard to teach FALSE RELIGION to feed this momma. there used to be an immunity, almost gone. real religion was wiped out. in year 3400 bc egypt fell under these; the first force, preparing the way. 'vessels of fire overtook the sky' guess what they did? guess why they put the stargate down? big momma. they did it before they fell. they saw it coming, passed down hints against it to us. after that they were brutally done. by the time we come to england 1066; after their finance of wilhelm the bloody, they had destroyed the church of jesus, turned faith into unfaith (reversing; this is their system of countermaneuver)

now there is a stargate being built or built in Denver, under airport.
dulce, all around the world. 100s. mommies. lots

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the New World Airport Commission does exist. I don't know why people always have to say that it doesn't or never did. Like somehow this "fact" that it doesn't exist makes it more sinister? No, what if it does.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by correctus12

the New World Airport Commission does exist. I don't know why people always have to say that it doesn't or never did. Like somehow this "fact" that it doesn't exist makes it more sinister? No, what if it does.

I found that kind of interesting too "The New World Commission"
wonder who the board of directors are????? or the founder of this project, the base or airprt is huge is a airport and base together ans a possible town within a airport???? anyone have some insight on this???

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As near as I can tell, the NWAC does not, in fact, exist. I've been looking up and down, asked several DIA employees, and there isn't a single public mention anywhere of a group or organization of any kind called the New World Airport Commission. No one's heard of it - the first two employees had never noticed the capstone, and the third had seen it, and "always had the same question". Another quick note - the "strange keypad" that comes out of the top of the time capsule is not a keypad at all - it is most definitely a Braille transcription of what's written on the stone. I've stared and studied that thing for a good ten minutes, it's definitely just Braille, no buttons or any techno-fishiness that I could see. Since I posted the OP here, I've written another detailed post about an experience at DIA, but after searching for it, it seems... gone? Someone found my story and posted it off-site, here's a link - Story

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Question: then why would they put that in stone???? Why whould thry mske a ststement like that ???? It does not make sense just trying to figure out whats going on??? There has to be a foundation or a board or something is wht i am getting at this is strang i read the article wow.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

As for the "new world" designation, the New World Airport Commission was simply a group consisting of local business and political leaders who sponsored and organized a number of pre-opening events at Denver International Airport. The airport was to usher in a new era making Denver a world-class city, thus the New World name. The group has absolutely no association with the new world order.

That's coming from Steve Snyder of DIA's Public Affairs office. source here... Interesting series of exchanges, I recommend skimming through it. But my point that the NWAC doesn't seem to be what it appears is that after hours and hours of searching for any info, the above quote (as well as a corroborative tidbit from Westword, a local newpaper) is all I can find. It seems strange to me that the name of a random group of various event coordinators and random folk would be forever royally emblazoned on the capstone. It'd be like having the Qdoba catering sign in the official commemorative group photo - little odd, no?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Could it be the world class of the Elite, funding this well then it has a possibility of it being the tri- lateral people they are all the Elite people on the face of the earth. Because they are the only ones I can think who would do this as group.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by NorthStargal52]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Yeah, I have a few thoughts. I think Denver International is not just a civilian airport, it is also a space port, for unknown beings, perhaps human, perhaps not. And, there is a large underground base beneath the floors of the airport, just look at all the rock piled around the place. Just like the rock from deep underground at Montauk Point. That is my thoughts on the matter.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

There's not a ton of rocks, persay, at least nowhere I've seen. Lots of wierd little artificial looking hills and weird outposts. Being from CO my whole life I know how the eastern plains look, lots of slow rolling hills. Around DIA there's tons of weird little bumps, a few in groupings, and they've been made to look natural. It's obvious they aren't. The little dumping area I described in that link was near one, come to think of it. I need to get back there and shoot some more photos and not get searched this time. As far as it being as spaceport, I'm also not sure, there's never been many ufo sightings in the area. I've always been of the impression that it's just a secret R&D lab of some kind. Who runs it, I don't know; I'm not sure how much I subscribe to the whole NWO gov-reptilian-grey scenario. Secret gov projects and bases with lots of old-money "elite" ties, absolutely. International involvement, likely. Extraterrestrial involvement, possibly. Reptilian-controlled genetic hybridization? I dunno...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join