It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 mystery jet stirs conspiracy theories

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

9/11 mystery jet stirs conspiracy theories

www.cnn.com

A mystery plane that flew over Washington on September 11, 2001, is still a cause for concern. CNN's John King reports
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This same aircraft was captured by video flying above the World Trade Center during the attacks.

Air Force E-4B

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I think that its possible this plane may have been based, on its rotation, near to NY on the day, and that when it was realised something was wrong it was told to get airborne, which would explain its proximity to the sites.

Once it had been determined that no ICBM's were inbound it may well have become the only USAF plane in the area until the fighters arrived, and thus it was used to give an "overview" of what was going on.

Significantly, this plane may - and I'm only speculating - have some ATA capability. You don't need to have a $100 million fighter to launch an ATA missile - the RAF equips its Nimrods with sidewinders.

As for the lack of reports, its a spook plane. Always has been, always will be. Finding out exactly what its doing at any one time is like looking for rocking horse droppings.

Just some thoughts anyway.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I watched this last night on Anderson Cooper 360 and it was bizarre. No one will admit the aircraft was ours yet it looks like ours. It was a really strange segment and I applaud Anderson Cooper for doing the story. You wouldn't ever see something like this on Fixed Noise.

[edit on 13/9/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Is this the video?

"Never raised it as a relevant issue." Friggen hell, either this is a blatant display of ignorance or a disgusting show of arrogance.

[edit on 13/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have a friend who is in the intelligence field who told me that there were armed CIA aircraft in the air that day. Does anyone know if the jet in question was armed? If so, I'm sure the govt would never admit that the CIA has armed aircraft patrolling US airspace...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Significantly, this plane may - and I'm only speculating - have some ATA capability. You don't need to have a $100 million fighter to launch an ATA missile - the RAF equips its Nimrods with sidewinders.

True but you don't want to skimp on all those fancy black jesus boxes that save the world and take your picture at the push of a button just to put in some radar and guidance systems for Air to Air. Just scramble some of those lovely taxpayer funded fighters and let Joe Average pick up the tab!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It looks like they pulled the video already. I can't seem to view, I am however able to view other videos.

Greenblaz

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenblaz
It looks like they pulled the video already. I can't seem to view, I am however able to view other videos.

Greenblaz

If Im not mistaken I have posted the video that the OP is talking about. I went to CNN and since the video had "expired" I did a search for it and of course youtube popped up with a video. Since it was uploaded about three hours ago I assumed this was it.

[edit on 13/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I cant find it even from youtube any more?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pfeil

Thanks for posting the video link, Pfeil.

I wonder how long it will be before they break the link to here?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is no new information in this. But the fact that they randomly decided to cover it 6 years after the event and associate it with "conspiracy theorists" even though it is a mere footnote to the truth movement is quite notable.

This is a blatant attempt for them to continue to sow confusion by ambiguously pushing the 2nd plane cover story.

What else is the point of covering this? Why would they bother to go so far as to interview Hamilton about it?

The E4B and the C-130 were simply called into the airspace to provide an official explanation for genuine witnesses who may have seen THE plane fly over the building.

This piece was a proactive move on their part because they know the flyover theory is gaining traction.

We interviewed at least 6 witnesses who described the plane as "white". We believe the flyover jet was painted to look similar to the E4B with perhaps an added red stripe to give it some characteristics of an AA jet.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, I was impressed that Anderson Cooper seemed to be taking it seriously and didn't belittle anyone for questioning it. These days that seems like too much to expect even from the fake news.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
THis is very strange, why would they deny it if it is in plane sight, and also why weren't the people at the white house informed of this since it is clearly a military aircraft. I hope they keep this on cnn, and even have more reports on it to get the government to talk...this just made it completely obvious that the government new about something...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I love how the ISS just happened to be in correct tragectory to photo the smoke plumes almost the moment everything was going down.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I just checked the original video link. IT STILL WORKS. Dont know if some of you guys are having technical difficulties or what?

Here is the link"
Cnn 911 Mystery Plane Video

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
maybe it was controlling the whole 9/11 operation

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bicnarok
maybe it was controlling the whole 9/11 operation

That thought had crossed my mind too.
Watching the news video,and hearing about the denial of the plane from the Pentagon,leaves room for suspicion.
That plane clearing resembled the Air Force plane.
And it has to be asked why it was there,and why are they denying it.
So it would seem possible that the plane might have been the base to controll the operation.
Its definately interesting.And its even more interesting to me,that a main stream news network would even mention this.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
SOLID! To Anderson Cooper for doing this. I saw it as well. it looks like a very weird plane. This just only adds to the mystery around 911.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That jet had the neocon perps opn board, with NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES. Remember the warning Bush talked about, ANGEL IS NEXT? Angel was the code name for the Bush jet, AF1, and the perps, all insiders in high positions of course, demonstrated that they had the keys and would launch a ww# right now if the Bushies interfered with the coup. Of course they had no intention of bothering anyone doing the deeds; it was all part of the plan.

Dick Cheney was the inside man, Bush was kept in the dark until it happened and then he was told to lay low and not interfere. Bush headed to Offut AF base, where Warren Buffet and other biliopnaires were waiting to convince George to just let things unfold and play alomg. He did so, and continues to do so to this day. Bush was a face out front and although an immoral and evil man in his own right, he is nowhere near as smart and steady as the hands that pulled 9-11 off.

That white jet was the people in charge of this entire nation, with launch codes and a plan to start the PNAC plan without opposition. The military standdown is obvious and only the main players in the Pentagon could do that; this was a coordinated effort between private contractors, military traitors and others in the black intel business simply giving the nation no choice but to sit back and allow the phony wars to begin.

Qui bono? That is always the FIRST qiestion a detective asks: Who benefits? Who benefitted from the 9-11 ' attacks '? If you answer that question you get the WHO and the WHY is in the PNAC plan and the WHERE we all know about already. What worries me is that 9-11 was no doubt just phase 3 of a 10 phase plan; we may see the unfolding very soon of the martial law set up, and then the economy falling and money becoming worthless, when available. Then social unrest and more repression, and then the ruin and end of America, all foretold and predicted all along by many prescient writers of late.

That white jet held the really bad guys; find the details on that flight and see who was on board and I guarantee that it will reveal the perps. The nation and the military and therest were all held hostage while elements of our shadow government decided that waiting was not an option and they wanted the profits, and political goals, that a war or series of wars would accomplish. The VAST monies spent so far and into the foreseeable future were the impetus, and evil men are getting wealthy while the relatives of the dead weep.

THis nation is GONE: the average American cannot tell you who their own senators are much less who is in Washington, and they care more about the football game and their jobs than what is happening to us all. Most people here are clueless and apathetic and lazy, and most of us trust the government to be basically composed of decent and loyal patriots; that is where they go wrong. The people at the top in power and influence are the most corrupt and wicked people alive. Murder is just a tool to make their plans work; sacriicing 3000 or so people was justified as being a drop in the bucket compared to the ' terrorists ' abilities in the alleged future when they do something..maybe. 3000 people mean nothing; the military equates bodies to dollars and territory, and the perps of 9-11 wrote off the victims as necesary ' collateral damage ' in the war on Islam and terroism, the bogeymen that the CIA invented and sustained to hassle the communists.

The real terrorists are now laughing and walking the aisles of Congress and the Pentagon..chatting and making ever larger crimes more possible, invading and conquering and killing; these are exactly the things that militray types love, they live for war. Without war there is no fun for them, no money, just theories and no action. The action is in the dark side, and we are there. If a miracle does not happen and the perps arrested and jailed, this nation is gone. If the VAST amount of evidence of an inside job cannot be noticed by the people are we do nothing about it, we are gone.

After 6 years we are still hearing from people who believe the oficial story: Facts and evidence and proof means nothing to them, denial and blindness can be directly attributed to a morbid and chronic state of denial; Most people would lose their ability to continue if they actually accepted the proofs of an inside job on 9-11. They would refuse any proof because it would cause them to be disoriented and fear would grip them. So what they cannot handle, they deny. There can be NO other reason for continued denial of the obvious and proven inside job status of 9-11.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join